Why do we fight with each other? We're all Europeans, and that is what separates us from the non-European savages

Why do we fight with each other? We're all Europeans, and that is what separates us from the non-European savages.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/358209-migrants-greece-germany-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes of course.

I am a Nordic supremacist first most. Southern Europeans can be our sidekicks.

Do you reject the notion of "the human race" and human solidarity?

If so, then why do you expect me to accept "the white race" and white solidarity?

I only care about my own ethnic group, nobody else.

>snowniggers thinking they are clever

>Nordic Supremacist
>American
Nah lad sorry that doesn't include us

>implying sub human sand people didn't ruin your gene pools

Nice try

>I am 100% pure German
You are American, you can't find any people less pure than Americans.

I am 85 percent pure Nordish with some native american and black. But still my viking blood is strong.

Europe needs to be cut half to preserve Nordic race.

Dond mess wit me. I am 1/54 Norweegiean and I will go berzerk on you!

You're a fucking mongrel

Shut the fuck up faggot. I'm blonde hair blued eyes and 145 IQ ( tested in an office )

>black
Just a drop of poop and the water is unclean

Rather, to preserve the rest of Europe from Nordic progressivism.

I agree.
Kikes just want us to hate each other.

Divided we fall.

We're all Europeans.

That remains to be seen. There's a 40% chance that you're a shitskin according to your flag.

>We're all European

when will you accept youre an american mongrel like the rest of us

and if you think youre white youve likely got jewish genes

European infighting is done at the behest of the eternal Anglo. Throughout history they've always wanted a divided Europe. This is why every attempt at the unification of Europe (Napoleonic wars, both world wars, Cold war, EU) has been heavily opposed and eventually destroyed by the eternal Anglo state.

>Why do we fight with each other? We're all Europeans, and that is what separates us from the non-European savages.

>implying EU is anything more than the externalised self hatred of the post-WW2 German people.

You on the other hand are a literal baboon. How dare you speak? You swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth.

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Crawl back to the Brazilian jungle you came out of you literal orangutan.

And guess who instilled that self hatred?

20.2% chance you're not white in England according to their 2011 census. Down from 87.0% British in 2001. That is scary. We were founded thru Immigration, while you weren't. You have my sympathies.

All Europeans fighting against the invasion are brothers of mine, now and always

>snowniggers

you guys kill me lol

Dont end up like the native american pol, its unity or get fucked

>british """"banter""""
>it's just a badly chained insults from a copypasta out of nervousness and insecurity

Poor man. Have a (you) as a token of compassion

These kinds of pictures are cringy as fuck OP

D&C shills mostly

True, cut in half and keep your Somalis and Russians.

There is hate because one has rich history (Mediterraneans) and the other has the history of niggers (Nords). Nords only got somewhere, becuase they weren't isolated by a huge desert.

You realise that England is not the same thing as the UK right?

nobody cares about the rest of the united cuckdom anyway

Thanks for watching our backs again, Nords.

>rt.com/news/358209-migrants-greece-germany-eu/

>Germany considering sending migrants back to Greece as Berlin can’t handle burden alone

Agreed op. Its time we made a pact of steel and stopped infighting. While i am a nordic person and wouldnt trade that for anything (not an anglo) southern europeans are our brothers and not our enemy. I do pity the spaniards in that they are ofter grouped with american hispanics which is truly an injustice.

Fuck off Diego. You are literally a negro from a third world shithole. Don't even speak in the same thread as Europeans you subhuman.

You are not European, you are American, stay away from Europe.

Fixed FTGJ.

>mfw fascists are so insecure that they have to argue about who's technically more aryan, or more white, or more european, because they have no other source of self-worth, no other accomplishment than the genes they were born with.

Mediterranean white here. I got your back Nords and Germans, I will fight with you against the Jew

thanks for proving my point
+1

Obviously it's hard for a mongrel half breed like yourself to feel any sort of pride in your heritage.

You are a disgrace to your ancestors. Filthy halfbreed scum. Your very existence is an insult to the white race. End yourself.

sounds like someone's triggered.

need an aryan safe space?

>Shut the fuck up faggot. I'm blonde hair blued eyes and 145 IQ ( tested in an office )
t. Nigger

You have my sword

Implying it's not commies sewing the seeds of subversion

but you arent white

He's right, you're a mongrel.

The only post worth reading in these types of threads.

checked and i stand with in defence of the homeland

Easy there Mohammed -- isn't an outburst like that against the Shari'a?

Blond hair, blue eyes, 6'1, Scottish and Germanic ancestry.

Don't even speak to me you filthy ape. Go fertilse the pampas.

According to statistics you are nigger muslim.
That's all. Brits never will be white anymore.

>6'1
manlet

>scottish
>germanic
so a mongrel

>Scottish

Then you are lying about the IQ test, or they set it to 'easy' for Scot testing.

>implying that snow niggers are even human

6ft5, blond hair, blue eyes and /fit. Aryan master race reporting in.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Lol a subhuman Slav thinks he can tell an Englishman who is white. Just kill yourself. You are literally an untermensch in the purest sense of the word. Hitler despised you.

Half-breed of what? Half white and half white? I'd bet twenty dollars that I'm whiter than you. I just feel no need to politically identify by the tinge of my skin, because I actually have better things to do with my life than make it my mission to kill all the brown people and Jews. What do I stand to gain from that back-asswards fascist nonsense?

Yeah fuck you too bud

fuck drumpf and fuck america

What's that quote about Scots -- "the lowest of the low"?

You sure are an angry fella.

muh hitler

he only cared about germany and thats it
baby

Don't talk to me you filthy ape.

I never said anything about my IQ. I haven't been tested since I was 15

Are you ready to blow up, mudslim shitskin monkey? Kill all these slavonic whites in the name of Allah is all you can do, pussy.

>an american calling himself a european

how embarrasing

Time to get tested, then.

The Jews.

if you had then they wouldve detected autism much sooner

I've enjoyed watching the evolution of this meme.

Surprise, you sure as fuck are one ;) btfo

Jesus you guys are easy to bait...

Don't let the anglo trick you, brothers. He feds on aryan blood.

Do you know how I know you are a Jew?

Same. Was literally just thinking about this.

Nice
But he's missing his Emu-War scars.

well said brother
cheers

>still butthurt about the FALKLANDS

Brits are basically celts raped by romans then vikings. Of course they are and will be no more than just a scum.

That is a mick not an anglo

The fuck are you on about? The right sucks kike dick harder than any leftshits could.

nice 10/10

Latin Americans are more mixed

KEK
You aren't serious are you?

not any less mixed than north americans

All non-Gypsy, non-Muslim Europeans are white.

>Why do we fight with each other?

>why

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481236894046.webm

suspiciously resembles a chilean silhouette

we arent friends, snow nig nogs. You like to steal our land.

UK stole Gibraltar to Spain, and malvinas to UK

US stole us the southwest.

This.

said be the motherfuckers who offered support to americans against us (BEFORE FALKLANDS)

Basically everyone left of Clinton opposes Israel. We're just not anti-semitic.

eww a cockroach

>tfw you realize he'srightyouknow.jpg

even mexico is better than you, stay poor