You guys notice the rise of prostitution on college campuses...

You guys notice the rise of prostitution on college campuses? They call the prostitutes "sugar babies" and the clients "sugar daddies".

Essentially, the guy pays for her shit, and she fucks him and goes on dates with the guy. Somehow people aren't connecting that it's literally prositution.

It's disgusting how common it is. I've seen at least 5 girls that I can confirm were sugar babies, and I'm sure many more are, just more secretive about it. I see ads for this shit "looking for sugar daddy". These are college girls, not drug addicts, not black women, just "normal" college girls.

Is gen Y a total loss?

>I've seen at least 5 girls that I can confirm were sugar babies
No you can't.

ugh, gross, disgusting.
if girls were doing this where would they be advertising their services?
you know, just for scientific research.

What? I mean, since it's so widespread, girls aren't exactly secretive about it. You ask them if they're dating anyone, and they'll say they're sugar babies. I mean, not right away, but if you are already acquaintances.

sounds like you just described dating

Gen Y here

Fucking kill us with fire, we're so lost
My little sister's friends are more red-pilled than any person in my generation

The guy literally wires her a small fortune, and she fucks him/goes on a date with him.

If that's dating than I guess dating and prostitution are the exact same thing.

Should I go back to my homeland and get cucked by a roastie or stay in Mexico and fuck brown qt's?

I started an account at Seeking Arrangements and holy shit the selection was better than POF and Tinder combined.

Women really are whores. They're all whores.

there are no brown qts

Face it

what do you expect? money is valuable, and some people are willing to give them enough money for them to provide this service.

Just leave prostitution legalization up to states. Some will logically want to legalize and provide testing for the job. That's what it literally is to women, a job, an ancient one too.

This is what happens when you give liberation to women

Now you're starting to get it.

i lived next door to one of these girls.

here's how it works. dude gets an apartment somewhere that he turns into his "getaway crib". he eventually finds some girl going to the nearby college and lets her move in. she gets a free place to stay + food + maybe some spending money and he gets his dick sucked when he comes over on the weekend to "work overtime" when he's really just smoking weed and playing madden.

money are scarce these days
and with the ongoing automation more and more womyn will have to do this
get used to it
your only solution is mass revolt or escaping the reallity

>Is gen Y a total loss?

U are gay?

I really don't understand how someone can still be a functional human being while at the same time having such a total lack of self-respect that they would happily become some richfag's on-call dicksucker

>be strong, independent women's studies/psychology major.
>sip suck on business major Chad's nunchucks for fun bucks.
>cry about patriarchy.

This

nothing changed OP, it was always like this and very likely even worse in the past

there's also a ton of "Friends with Benefits" losers
it's because of hypersexualization by hollywood jews