Trump runs on draining the swamp

>Trump runs on draining the swamp
>appoints the CEO of Exxon Mobile as Secretary of State
>appoints Bush era neocon as Deputy Secretary of State

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/16/trump-administration-will-ban-lobbyists-enact-five-year-lobbying-ban-after-leaving-government/?utm_term=.55276310cb7b
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1480728137378.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obama is hitler

>Donald Trump’s transition team on Wednesday announced that registered state and federal lobbyists will not be allowed to serve in the Trump administration, and people who leave the administration will have to wait five years before they can become lobbyists.

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/11/16/trump-administration-will-ban-lobbyists-enact-five-year-lobbying-ban-after-leaving-government/?utm_term=.55276310cb7b

Fuck off

Wtf I love senile Jewish communists now

Pol already started the contrarian backlash i see.

Doesnt matter who or what it is, once normies get ahold of it Sup Forums Must hate it.

He's not her.

>Fuck off

This is all you got Trump the Record?

cry harder.

sage these spam threads

His plan has always been to appoint businessmen and strong american first types to power.

The 'swamp' is what Trump calls 'political hacks' who don't know how to do their job, they're just there to do favors and move up the ladder.

But you knew this already and are just a dumb frogposter.

No, the rest of my post is what I've got.

Fuck off.

>user posts facts
>you ignore them and focus on the pithy quip

OP got rekt.

/thread

sure is desperate /r/enoughtrumpspam spamming in here

sage these spam threads.

Who gives a shit this place is fag central and a crying laughter pepe is the most normie thing ive ever seen all it needs is a fucking hashtag

>No, the rest of my post is what I've got.

>wow it's fucking nothing

>/r/enoughtrumpspam

You sound like you know alot about reddit here user. Ever consider going back?

>big business CEOs who are appointed cannot be lobbyists
>lobbyists cannot be cabinet
>nothing

Must suck for your parents to have a son with all those chromosomes.

>But you knew this already

honestly it's hard to say whether these libtard shills do know any better or if they really are this retarded.

their infantile lobotomized "brains" are likely incapable of making the distinction between "entrenched corrupt political elites" and "successful hard-working businessmen." all they see is "CIS WHITE MALES REEEEEEEE"

sage these spam threads.

+1

see
you're making a fool of yourself

sage these spam threads

>"entrenched corrupt political elites" and "successful hard-working businessmen."

YEAH JUST BECAUSE HE WORKS FOR EXXON MOBILE A HUGE CORPORATION THAT IS SUBSIDIZED BY THE US GOVERNMENT AND IS THE REASON WE INVADED IRAQ DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING

If you want an echo chamber their are better places you can fuck off too.

>Exxon mobile
>reason we invaded Iraq

Wow, dude, how's the 5th grade?

>Wow, dude, how's the 5th grade?

Saddam EU sale oil

Google it and get back to me faggot.

If you think it was about WMD you should kill yourself ASAP.

If you think that there was no reason other than oil, then you're also dumb. "Iraq was oil!" is babby's first look into the globalists. Truth it, it wasn't oil, my man.

It is different when Trump does it.

No, I am not kidding, and no, I don't have to explain why. Trump is now president and you will deal with it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

>If you think that there was no reason other than oil, then you're also dumb.

If you think it was about WMDs you are a brainwashed retarded faggot. It was not about "spreading democracy" you stupid fucking homo nigger faggot.

It was about oil. The petrodollar is the only thing keeping America ontop. Iraq wanted to sell oil in Euros, so America came in to put a halt to it.

And he's appointing Goldman Sachs people everywhere.

Dear lord you're an idiot. I never said it was WMDs. You said it. It wasn't about oil. It was about destabilizing the area to instill a US-CIA controlled government to seed control into the area. Literally not oil, and only idiots who think with tunnel vision think so.

It's CTR lingering around. We've got at least another month of this, if not longer.

>It was about destabilizing the area to instill a US-CIA controlled government to seed control into the area.

That didn't happen because half the country is controlled by ISIS now faggot. It was about opening up the markets of Iraq to the international kikes to sell their oil to the world market. Sorry you are such a kike loving homo not to see this.

"Drain the swamp" has one single meaning. It means the set of policy proposals that Trump pledged to pursue once he became President. There are those specific policies:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp

This is the drain the swamp platform that he campaigned on. This is the only definition of drain the swamp. Other re-definitions by anti-Trumpers are not what Trump campaigned on, and therefore not what Trump voters voted for.

But I'm wasting my time. I post this reminder on a daily basis in all the fake "he's not draining the swamp guise" threads, and nobody cares. I just get ignored as if what I'm saying isn't true, despite it being cold hard indisputable fact.

>businessmen and strong american first types to power

>the same people who knowingly did things that fucked the economy for personal gain
>America first

Sorry that you're too fucking blind to see the bigger picture. "muh petrodollar" was how the CIA got economic support for the invasion. It was never to end game. Gaining control of the region was. Why do you think the CIA was constantly funneling weapons and money to the rebels against Saddam and still do so for current rebels in the area?

Whether or not they succeeded has nothing to do with their intentions. You're a bigger kike than a Goldberg if you can't see this shit.

You're already getting BTFO in stop embarrassing yourself

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1480728137378.png/

>Gaining control of the region was.

Yes because Saddam was gonna sell his oil in Euros, which is why the USA invaded. Not that hard to understand faggot.

Suck a nigger dck.

You mean that the CEO of Exxon Mobile who brought us the $5 gallon of gas doesn't have our best interests at heart?

You're fucking stupid. The Euro oil deal was just a front to garner the support of the oil companies to fund the fucking invasion. The CIA has been involved in the Middle East for longer than you've been alive. It has never been about oil. Ever.

You have no arguments other than calling someone a homo or a nigger. How long has it been since you migrated here from Sup Forums?

Oil was not the sole reason for the "wars" in the ME, but it sure played a part. Just because the CIA plan failed and the nation is now in turmoil with ISIS fighting for power, doesn't mean that was not their goal.

>It has never been about oil.

Yeah sure thing faggot. It's always about FUCKING OIL NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT DESERT SHIT HOLD OF THE MIDDLE EAST OUTSIDE OF OIL!

The Syrian war is literally being fought over two conflicting pipelines they want to run though Syria. Everything revolves around oil and money.

>and people who leave the administration will have to wait five years before they can become lobbyists.
why would they wait to leave the administration when they've already got more access than they ever could as a lobbyist?

>t. someone with no knowledge of the history of the CIA

The CIA could give a damn about oil. They want control. Read up on the history and significance of the middle east.

Sorry CTR, that's your job since you lost.

Are you stupid? The cabinet leaves with the president. When they're out, they can't lobby for 5 years.

yes he is stupid, stop wasting time replying to retards and dont bump the thread using the options field

[argument needed]

>When they're out, they can't lobby for 5 years.
who's going to stop them? The president can't fire them because he's also out of power.
he has to rely on his replacement following his non-binding personal decision. It's a meaningless promise.

The problem isn't people in the government later becoming lobbyists anyway, the problem is people with corporate connections (direct or indirect) influencing government decisions.

Again, it doesn't matter if the CEO of Exxon Mobil can't become a lobbyist for 5 years because on January 20th he's going to have far more access and influence on US policy than any lobbyist ever will.
Trump is skipping the middleman and just letting companies decide policy rather than leaving it to the people

>My candidate lost the election and my party lost the Senate and scotus and I'm pretending like I still won

>wat awr lawes?
you are a special kind of retarded aren't you?

Why would they need lobbyists if they can place the (ex-)board members ?

He is a kike

>all Trumplets have to defend this is basically "y-you lost" and "muh hillary"