Explain how he isn't fucking up right now

Explain how he isn't fucking up right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G5dbDMDm-7U
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/09/the-six-donors-trump-appointed-to-his-administration-gave-almost-12-million-with-their-families-to-his-campaign-and-the-party/?utm_term=.497f1165612b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we hate libs and conservocucks that fight wars for israel

Die commie.

>Die commie
that's all you have to say when you find out that the man you backed is backing the establishment? Die Southern trash.

Anyone who paid any attention to his campaign knew that Trump was planning on appointing businessmen. He always brought up Carl Icahn as an example of the kind of people he would appoint.

proof: youtube.com/watch?v=G5dbDMDm-7U

Also, when he says he "knows the best people", he's talking about businessmen men. Because he figures businessmen know how to handle the economy like how Trump thinks about that about himself.

He's literally doing what he said he'd do. The whole "drain the swamp" talk is more about his ethics plan:

proof: donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trumps-five-point-plan-for-ethics-reform

>“It’s Time To Drain The Swamp In Washington, D.C. That’s Why I’m Proposing A Package Of Ethics Reforms To Make Our Government Honest Once Again.”

>shills are still ass blasted that Trump won

Keep crying faggot.

Based. Hey OP, when are you gonna respond to this, pussy?

He's not in office.

So it just happens that the "best people" are the ones that gave him money?
Proof: washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/09/the-six-donors-trump-appointed-to-his-administration-gave-almost-12-million-with-their-families-to-his-campaign-and-the-party/?utm_term=.497f1165612b

Sorry, I have a fucking life and don't jackoff to traps every second.
>inb4 projecting

are you really making a fit out of the fact that the people he thinks are good happen to have financially supported him as a candidate? if anything it shows that the people he likes like him as well.

that's all that shows, if you're trying to make this seem like some sort of corruption is going on you'd need to prove that's the case because otherwise there's no reason to believe anything of that sort is going on.

>I think it's fine to appoint someone that gave you a shitload of money and there is nothing corrupted about that

If Shitllary did this you all would be shitting the bed

10/10 Would vote Trump again.

There's nothing you could do to make me vote for the candidate who would import 500,000 refugees.

STOP GIVING HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT OK DRAIN THE SWAMP MEANS HIRING COMMIES WE ARE THE 99% REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>someone actually took precious moments out of their life to make such low energy concernshill memes that its absorbing other peoples precious moments

How can you still not understand that the man is in fallible? How much more does this man have to win before people stop questioning reality?

You think your retarded shilling is going to work? People voted for Trump not because of the specific cases he talked about, but because they prefer the direction he wants to take the country in.

No matter what he does, he's better than Hillary.

All we care about is not going to war with Russia or China. If he accomplishes just that he will be one of the greatest presidents in history, given the current political climate.

DRUMPF CAN DO NO WRONG OP

HE IS GOD EMPEROR

GOD EMPEROR CON MAN BUT STILL GOD EMPEROR

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

FEARLESS LEADER

MAGA LOL OMG ROFL

you're just generalizing now. your line of thinking gives you all the answers to every question without you having to do an ounce of analysis.

Still better than shillary if he won't start a war with Russia

We will see. Key thing ultimately is results. He will either get shit done or he won't

>pol worried about Hillary appointing Jewish bankers

I was worried about the child sex ring that she operates via the Clinton foundation and the shadow government that is trying to start a war with Russia and China so Americas economy doesn't tank

>the shadow government that is trying to start a war with Russia and China so Americas economy doesn't tank

>tfw you realize that war would have saved America's economy
>tfw you realize the establishment were trying to save us

Lads...

I like Trump because he united the anti-SJW forces. he can install bolshevism for all I care, at least leftists would explode from unrelevable tensions between 'we have communism now' and 'this sucks big time'.

Die commie.

Well hes probably asleep at the moment. Not sure how you would fuck that up.

Your meme team is pretty terrible. Die commie.