Is it the disgusting and humid
weather or the pathetic rednecks
and old people?

Truly can't imagine why anyone
would live there when Southern
California exists in this country

>pathetic rednecks
You mean the people who have jobs?

Florida is full of panhandlers. Florida is full of welfarers. Florida is full of trailer parks.

>Florida is full of panhandlers.
And they keep migrating here from other states because its warm.
>Florida is full of welfarers.
Niggers, spics.
>Florida is full of trailer parks.
Trailer trash does not equal redneck and almost all of the trailer parks are old people communities.

There are intelligent people that are conservative and intelligent people that support Donald Trump.

Florida, however, is full of the type of dumbfucks that are conservative and support Donald Trump.

Everyone knows who they are and how they look... oakley sunglasses, love baseball probably, jean shorts, constantly sunburn in one way or another, awful goatee facial hair, yells at their kid in public, always asks for the manager at restaurants

^^^ These rednecks are the type of shit heads that make Florida the worst state in the US, and you're right, not all live in trailer parks

I have literally never seen this person and that type of person does not sound like a redneck. Do you even live in Florida?

You have never seen this type of person? I highly doubt that.

I grew up in Florida and have family there still in several different parts of the state

>Everyone knows who they are and how they look... oakley sunglasses, love baseball probably, jean shorts, constantly sunburn in one way or another, awful goatee facial hair, yells at their kid in public, always asks for the manager at restaurants
You just described Minnesota transplants.

Literally the best state and the US and it isn't even close fuck off california faggot

Go be a whiny cunt elsewhere Yankeecuck
We will always be far superior to your shithole state
>Old people
Half the fucking old people moved here from your shitty fucking states you autistic fuck

Hes just mad he can only own 3 round mags for his ar.

I have seen quite a few of these people in all midwest states too -- Ohio another big one for this demographic

Name one... literally name one reason why Florida could be the best state in the US

They're not my states... I grew up in Florida. I got out because it is a hell hole of shitty weather and shitty people that seem to enjoy being uneducated and looking disgusting

Florida: the Silent Holocaust

I hate living in Florida, but im stuck here till I finish school. All I can think about is moving to a quiet place and starting a family. Im going nuts.

Where are you going to go?

the cubans

Sorry about that, I grew up there and had to get out too--but awesome you're in film school hope it goes well

Lots of (((New Yorkers))) mixed with trash from other states that enjoy no state income tax.

Nowhere for now. I was born and raised in Tennessee. I kinda want to move to a small town in the woods somewhere, but my profession probably wouldnt work out too well. Im having conflicted feelings about my life. Im too young to be worrying about it all.

Im actually heading back to school for nursing, but I appreciate it!

Because California is the worst state.

You get food, almost all movies, TV, and a lot of technology/games from California... Name one thing I get or want from Florida?

Florida is a piece of shit that offers nothing.

>muh orange juice

lol I don't know why I read that wrong! good luck with nursing school

Thank you!

HIV

Isn't California the worth state?

It's a liberal coast state with tons of immigrants and (((hollywood).

Jefferson should form it's own state and wage gorilla warfare and starve the south part out.

there are shitty parts about every state. redneck conservatives would have you believe that the immigrants and liberal nature of california make it worse than places like florida.

that's just propaganda because they feel shitty about themselves... like how the bully that gets beaten by his dad makes fun of the smart, handsome and nice kid in class...

california exports things that you enjoy almost every day of your life. florida does not.

I live in California, and can confirm it's shit. Fuck $2,600/month rent.

>Florida is a piece of shit that offers nothing
As if we are here to offer you things. Fucking kek. If Florida was gone who would take care of all the old people, bums and crazies? Your welcome, cuck with no guns.

You must live in the type of place that would confuse people reading this in terms of rent prices. That said, rent is high in nice areas because they are wonderful places to live--

I live in a very nice part of town in a very nice one bedroom and it is 1700. I know a lot of people that pay less than this when they have a roommate and 2/bedroom in nice places

The fact that it sucks is what keeps it from turning into california 2.0

Even rich people only come in the winter, and with global warming thats only like 2-3 months top.

You're either a hillary voter or CIA.
Trump won, get over it.
they've gota go.

Florida has like the highest Jew population too in the USA so there's that too

>Nigger Killing Law AKA Stand your ground
>Based Zim Zam
>Not California

You know Brad's thinking "Oh God my kid's an ape. What have I done with my life?"

Zim zam is a hick with a Jew name

I fucking hate Hillary and voted for Trump

im going to miami this week, any tips?

I just don't get your logic. All your reasons boil down to, your not doing enough for me, You come off as an entitled prick. Cali is a rogue state that spits on the United States constitution and harbors millions of criminals.

i don't need anything from florida. i don't want anything from florida. i was pointing out that california gives a lot to the country and world for that mattter. floridia is a degenerate state though that should be considered the same as Mississippi and Louisiana, but sometimes isn't just because some old rich people that didn't know any better moved there for retirement -- but they live in communities that do not represent florida. florida in a nutshell is a piece of shit

and please just name some things about Florida that make it not a piece of shit. maybe i'm missing something. and not guns because there are many other states that allow guns, that is not unique to florida and i wish gun laws were similar in california to states like florida, but that is literally the only thing positive i can say about your (and my old) state

Its funny, you seem to think the progress for the world is dependent on California. Some good stuff comes out of cali like new tech and medical advancements but its all things that would be made with or without California. People could research tech or make movies on a boat floating in an ocean of shit. But that doesn't make the ocean of shit look any more inviting. California is a liberal cesspool of degenerate filth.