OMG RUSSIAN HACKERZ!!!

Can some one please redpill me on this crap? Is it real or BS?

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/12/10/505072304/cia-concludes-russian-interference-aimed-to-elect-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

anti-capitalistlesbianwitch.tumblr.com/post/154299644751/trump-is-literally-not-my-president-cia-states
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report
crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/
theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/10/13/13274178/Sup
nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html
threatconnect.com/blog/guccifer-2-0-dnc-breach/
threatgeek.com/2016/06/dnc_update.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-11/former-uk-ambassador-blasts-cias-blatant-lies-shows-little-simple-logic-destroys-the
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report?CMP=share_btn_tw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((NPR)))
>$1.8 million from the Open Society Foundations.

>Asking to be redpilled.
>Sure.

Why not hack both parties then? I won't deny the DNC hacks were damning, but why were they biased? Can you at least step back for a moment to honestly ask yourself that. I want both sides hacked emails because Trump lives in New York city, America's anus, and if you're telling be he hasn't paid a homeless man to take a beating, or conversed about where to bury a prostitute over email, I'd be very surprised. Trump has some skeletons in his closet too, is my point.

Trump doesn't have shit security like the lefties.

Apparently because "muh Russians wanted Drumpf to win because he'd be a pushover to let them be evil vodka commiez" or some shit.

how come that old dnc nigger had a press conference talking about russian hacking days before the super secret cia report was in washington post?

anti-capitalistlesbianwitch.tumblr.com/post/154299644751/trump-is-literally-not-my-president-cia-states

we need your donations goy

It is all bullshit.

>Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

>“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

>“If what the CIA are saying is true, and the CIA’s statement refers to people who are known to be linked to the Russian state, they would have arrested someone if it was someone inside the United States.

>“America has not been shy about arresting whistleblowers and it’s not been shy about extraditing hackers. They plainly have no knowledge whatsoever.”

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report

The CIA is still controlled by the Rockefeller Republican clique. Oddly enough the interests of the Rockefeller Republicans are now best represented by Hillary Clinton and her faction of the Democrat Party. The CIA is attempting a coup, using misinformation, disinformation, and fake news to put a tarnish on the Trump victory and the cast a shadow over his presidency. The CIA candidate lost. Expect the to resort to extreme measures in the coming weeks.

Seth Rich was the mole that lead to the Wikileaks DNC disclosures. That's why the DNC murdered him. Remember this guy? He's the mole. He handed the wikileaks disclosures of course to Julian Assange. That's why they murdered Assange too. Assange has been missing since 16 of October and nobody in the MSM seems to care. Seth Rich's murder goes unsolved and nobody seems to care. The ZOG NWO is trying to steal the election or do a mulligan where they can steal it because they want to lead us to war with Russia based on simalar false premises. They need companies like Boeing to make the machines of war. Notice how Trump has been going after them too. They need the Saudis to produce the oil, not the Russians. Notice how Rex was picked over Mitt, because like the ZOG the NWO freemason shills sided with the ZOG. Exxon Mobil sided with the Eastern Families that run China and Russia. There's a huge clandestine struggle for power going on and we are at the epicenter of it right here right now.

CIA are CTR shills REEEE

It's Russia.

The malware found on the system has the same SHA256 hashes of proprietary non-public malware used by Russian hackers.

I don't think Trump uses email.
He's like a mob boss someone else gets the email, if it needs Trumps approval that person passes on the message in person and that person emails back.
So Trump can deny any wrong doing just by saying "it was a former employee acting alone".

>reportedly
>interference
>aimed

if they had something they wouldn't be vague and ambiguous.

I doubt releasing RNC information would have hurt Trump because he was an outsider and everyone in the party wanted him to lose the primary.

What OP posted is actually number 1 reason my brother is bluepilled. Can anybody tell me a good argument to redpill my brother after the fact that "russians wanted a pushover, incompetent candidate to win so they can wage more war in Europe without any real consequences" is a meme and actually, Putin just wanted a candidate who won't start a WWIII?

p-pls reply me

I should add that its possible an EXTREMELY sophisticated group created this fake Russian hacking group almost a decade ago and has been launching attacks under this identity the whole time. The only people capable of this type of feat would be China, Israel, UK, or the US.

It seems crazy the Russians would launch attacks from Russian VPNs and deploy cryllic malware.

Any interference was literally just the release of true information.

Because even fucking Sup Forums could get into Podesta's emails.

theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/10/13/13274178/Sup Forums-podesta-ipad-iphone-icloud-hack-wikileaks

Could the media PLEASE stay on fucking point here? I don't give a rat's ass if Trump wants to do Apprentice. I don't give a shit if he hates Hamilton. I don't fucking care a wit if he likes the patriot's chances. Russia has fucked with our election, and Trump was most likely a willing part of it. STAY. ON. POINT.

This is what they're doing

They're saying "russia was pushing for Trump to be elected"

They aren't saying what it was exactly that they did, but what they're talking about is hacking the DNC emails (which was actually seth rich) F

So they're using this """"""""Evidence""""""""" of the hacked emails as evidence of Russia pushing for Trump

But they're leading people to believe that Russia was hacking voting machines. They know Russia didn't hack the voting machines, they know people and the media are incorrectly assuming the evidence is pointing to hacked voting machines, but they are not going to correct the misleading information because why would they?

TL;DR Russia didnt hack shit, but they're intentionally misleading people to believe Russia hacked voting machines

That argument is nonsense because they had no control over the primary to select DT, and the compromise of the DNC took place in early 2015 before Trump even announced.

I wonder how long will it be for the left to blame the russians for everything?

>"Oh no, cops killed a dindu, it was the russians that fed racist racist soviet propaganda disguised as memes on to the fascist facebook"

Seriously where are the proofs?

its bs fake news
its basiacly "we have evidence but we arnt showing it trust us :^)"

Here

>Russia has fucked with our election
>our election
Says the guy with the Canadian proxy.
What are you hiding, user?

>Why not hack both parties then?

Show proof that they are responsible for the DNC leaks. Show proof that they hacked the RNC.

Then, and only then will you have a point.

>WTF is even this shit?

They give us the hashed of the Russian malware and the IPs of the Russian C2 servers. Read here

because they weren't hackers they were just phishing through emails and the DNC is filled with retards

If everything the CIA is a lie then the opposite of what they say must be the truth.

aiming to interfere isn't the same as actually interfering

it's a weasel-worded wapo article.

There's a reason that all these "insiders" are unnamed and unverified.

Hell people found out who one was for one of these things and it was a lawyer intern who wasn't even in the same division as the stuff that was being claimed.

Can someone elaborate on what they mean by "Russian Interference"?

Is this more of the "muh Russians did Wikileaks" horseshit?

pretty much

It's real. Trumpistas are the ultimate cucks. They been turned out, and might as well be giving $20 blowjobs to fund the lifestyles of their GRU pimps at this point.

why would russians leave a trace if they weren't actually DNC?

Don't trust the CIA. Ever.

Yes, we need to STAY ON POINT and judge her for the email contents instead of caring about who hacked the emails

The CIA needs to remember that the NSA has to goods on everyone.

so basically, there is no way for Putin to influence the primaries? Sounds solid.

true information?

More war in Europe isn't their goal, they just didn't want a no fly zone in Syria.

>Is it real or BS?
BS.

>"Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government
Name them. Oh wait, they wont.
> who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman,
How exactly do they know who provided WikiLeaks with what? Should be an easy question to answer, but it's not anywhere.

>according to U.S. officials," the Post reports.
This is the most important part. The Washington Post, the hired propaganda machine of Jeff Bezos, says "officials" have found russian government agents to blame. This is all made up nonsense.

>"Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton's chances."
"Those officials" are Washington Post coworkers making crap up because Bezos spent hundreds of millions buying the Post and over 20 million dollars on journalists to harm Trump's candidacy and now his presidency.

It's all BS. And Bezos is going to LOVE his anti-trust investigations and 24/7 IRS audit starting January 21st.

Didn't the FBI claim the Russians had no involvement? What is it with our damned intelligence agencies

nytimes.com/2016/12/11/us/politics/cia-judgment-intelligence-russia-hacking-evidence.html

>headline calls it a groundswell of evidence
>article calls all the evidence circumstantial and based on analysis

So they have no "proof"

do you think they will conclude that CNN aimed to get Hillary elected?

This is the big question. Why use Russian language documents, attack from Russian IPs, and why use Russian malware? They could easily buy VPNs in another country and write new malware.

There could be a few explanations:

1. This group has been around for almost a decade, and they are probably Russian tied. It could be the case that they were set up back then by another country to impersonate Russia and have been using this fake group to divert attention for over a decade. Very long term false flag.

2. The Russian group's servers were hacked and their malware/servers were used in the DNC attacks.

How do they know it was Russia? Could have been a 400 pound hacker on their bed for all we know

>read article
>we don't know they're if russian but they may be russian cuz that fits our narative

Nice proof dood

that they supposedly funded Trump's campaign and spead "fringe information and accusitions" to damage Clinton's campaign. Plus some shit about russian hackers rigging the elections in some way.

They are at war with each other. The NSA and the FBI seem to be on one side and the CIA on the other.

There's no evidence of interference at the primary stage. Do you have any?

The only thing I can think of is when Putin said positive things about Trump, but that did nothing but hurt him.

Why is it so hard for liberal America to understand that right-wing America (half of America) hates them?

Because Russia is bad, very bad, is the narrative.

So Comey is a Russian agent?

In eastern europe it's not so evident that Putin is merely concerned with the no-fly zone in Syria since Ukraine is supposedly still at proxy war with Russia. People are afraid of another invasion over here and do not think that Putin would stop with Ukraine. I don't know if it's mere paranoia or not, but it's hard to find arguments to state otherwise.

It may sound laughable to aussies or burgers, but especially in the baltics, a great number of people are highly convinced that whenever our russian minority would start raving about being opressed and wanting Putin to solve their problems, Putin definitely would interfere and send the tanks over to the Baltics to "contain the situation".

I sense a civil war on its way.

lol you clearly didn't read the article

Remember when the CIA said Iraq had WMDs and was selling them to Osama?

Same thing is happening here.

The CIA also determined that Russia was behind Sanic memes.

Not in the slightest bit joking either.

Putin is the Hitler of our time. Putin is a cancer that must be removed.

It's very real. Russia has been manipulating the West for many years. It's taken the idiot West years to realize it. And it's too late. You can't stop them now. The West has been indoctrinated to believe Russia isn't an enemy.

as far as I know, there really isn't, and if I come to think of it... if Putin would really want to start an actual war, then rooting for a guy who wants to get along with Russia is not the way to go unless Putin is playing 4D-chess or psyop we fail to comprehend.

Underrated leaf.

It's not the CIA presenting the evidence.

It's CrowdStrike, Mandiant, Threat Connect, and Fidelis presenting the evidence. All very good private infosec firms with their reputation on the line.

threatconnect.com/blog/guccifer-2-0-dnc-breach/
threatgeek.com/2016/06/dnc_update.html

>the washington post reports that

Oh yeah I know about the baltic states and why you'd be scared seeing Ukraine, but for the USA the primary concern is Syria. Trump has made no claims that he wants to stop selling military equipment to you guys. Russia has a pretty big navy and air force investment in Syria, much bigger than the proxy rebels in Ukraine, a no fly zone would be pretty much guaranteeing WW3 because it would end their dominance on European oil trade and fuck their economy up big time.

I am not a Putin shill and I would prefer if he didn't have his dick in every aspect of Russian politics but the fact of the matter is posturing for war and agitating them over third world conflicts that never should've existed in the first place is a terrible idea.

I wholly agree that he is a evil man (look up Georgian war, Ukraine proxy war, Chechen war and how he solved the Beslan school siege), but it's more complicated than that, since there are hardly any good alternatives, which makes him a lesser evil. The alternatives to Putin are basically ultranationalist fucks and literal commies, both of which consider the baltics as their rightful clay. I personally think that all the decent politicians in Russia are pushed away from the stage, in order to make Putin seem like a good politcian.

USSR was 5 times as powerful and even they couldn't influence American politics in any meaningful way so all of this 'ruski hackers' stuff is a huge pile of BS that you can smell miles away.

Are you retarded?

3. The malware was sold and now used another group(s) than the original.

4. Crowdstike's methodology is flawed.

5. Crowdstrike fabricated parts of their report.

6. Other/Combination

Keep in mind that Crowdstrike was hired by the DNC. They work for the Democrats.

Russia wants to start wars but not with America. Russia can't beat America. But if they put a cuck in the White House who is pro-Russia, the cuck will sit back and do nothing while Russia conducts war against all of Russia's neighbors. Previous presidents would move to stop Russia. Trump will just bend over and let it happen.

And they're doing this out of the kindness of their hearts? Or did one of Obama's appointees give them a nice big contract?

It should be obvious that this is bullshit. They have been doing everything they can to overturn the election after they lost in spite of their cheating.

The FBI has already said the CIA assessment is bullshit, but the media won't report on that.

huge donations from the Rockefeller foundation too

>even they couldn't influence american politics

Come on man, I don't believe they were responsible for the hacks or that they intervened directly in the election but all this modern libshit we see is literally a relic of soviet subversion during the cold war.

Real, but it's literally nothing.

>Russia hacks the DNC, (and purportedly the RNC)
>purportedly selectively releases DNC e-mails but not RNC emails.
>These are then posted to wikileaks
>media denies the validity of these leaks
>Trump wins
>media shoots itself in the fucking foot by simultaneously confirming the authenticity of the leaks and claiming that selectively providing information constitutes election rigging

Kek confirms my argument.

THIS JUST IN

CIA CONFIRMS THAT THE NOTORIOUS HACKER Sup Forums IS IN FACT RUSSIAN, BASED ON A USER FLAG FOUND ON Sup Forums

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-11/former-uk-ambassador-blasts-cias-blatant-lies-shows-little-simple-logic-destroys-the

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/cia-concludes-russia-interfered-to-help-trump-win-election-report?CMP=share_btn_tw

>Craig Murray, the former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, who is a close associate of Assange, called the CIA claims “bullshit”, adding: “They are absolutely making it up.”

>“I know who leaked them,” Murray said. “I’ve met the person who leaked them, and they are certainly not Russian and it’s an insider. It’s a leak, not a hack; the two are different things.

Shill.

>shilling for Hill for 6 months fails and Trump Wins
>Protesting fails
>Recount fails
>Now back to this Russian Hacker's shit

SURELY THIS WILL BURY DFLUMPF THIS TIME

I did. Where's the proof?

"In addition to hacking into Democratic organizations, Russians hacked the Republican National Committee's computer systems, according to a separate report from The New York Times — but they did not release any information that might have been retrieved from Republican networks."

I'm not saying it's true, but the story their pushing is that they DID hack both sides

what they're achieving with these headlines is making people think russians literally hacked the election instead of dnc emails

Here comes a HUGE redpill:

Yes, it's completely real. Donald Dumbfuck was down in every single poll leading up to the election and Hillary STILL won by 3 million votes.

How convenient President Pussygrabber got tree stares no one expected him to win by the narrowest of margins.

How convenient after Pussygate.

How convenient after flubbing three debates.

How convenient after RECORD early voter turnout against him.

America got hacked. And that's one big, fat redpill white supremist pantshitters will choke their brains out on.

The right is correct about one thing, though - Obama seems to be a huge pussy. He's letting Vladler literally bend us over his knee and doing nothing.

O can redeem himself if he calls the electoral college into a secret meeting this week, sits them down with CIA proof of Russian meddling, and tells them to pick anyone except Drumpf.

Sadly, the chances of this are about as good as the stubby fingered rapist learning to give shit about Muslims, women,and Hispanics.

A foreign power has finally conquered America, and it's right wing "patriots" who handed it over.

It's true that neocons who started the Iraqi and Afghanistani war fucked up the middle east single-handedly and basically created ISIS, but long before that, there was already a proxy war going on in the middle east where the US armed the radical muslims in order to have them fend away the soviets.

That is why I grew to despise Clinton. She wanted to escalate the situation and continue what the neocons (like George W. Bush) started. I sincerely believe that Trump wouldn't want to escalate the situation and push the world towards WWIII but instead draw the troops and let the sandniggers to fight amongst themselves instead of US and Russia arming them and installing puppet goverments.

There is also a fact that Trump did not disband the NATO, he just wanted Europeans to pay 2% for defense budget, which Estonia already does (2.1%) but the other baltic states and most of Europe does not.

All of those are possible but unlikely in my opinion.

3. What idiot is going to pay for C2 malware? There are tons of open source options that are totally undetectable. Anyone can write a new one also, and it's not valuable like exploits.

4. Very possible, they don't go into detail. The people there are very skilled though.

5. Possible, but unlikely. You'll have many people working on an incident of that scale. It would be hard to keep them all in line.

idk got any evidence to go with that claim

Nope. I'm happy they did it, fuck the DNC. I'm not certain it was Russia though, just probably. It could be a very sophisticated false flag. All the surface evidence given to the public points to Russia though.

Matching SHA256 hashes, matching IP Addresses, Russian language documents.

Syria and Assad and Russia created ISIS. America just created a power vacuum in a neighboring country that allowed ISIS to expand.

its bullshit. if this was true, why havent they admitted the russians hacked hillarys secret private bathroom server

we will reach 2% near 2018 Estonian bro don't worry we are currently buying a lot of tacticool swag.

The CIA and the deep state is going to attempt to JFK Trump; I can just feel it in the Zeitgeist. I hope that the Secret Service is loyal to Trump. He is going to need a Pretorian Guard.

I wonder who the patsy will be when the attempt is made.

Grab em by the pussy leak
Nice try.