Kek demands you accept Poppy as your Nazi Queen. you saw the digits in the last thread. why are you fighting his will?

kek demands you accept Poppy as your Nazi Queen. you saw the digits in the last thread. why are you fighting his will?

I thought this was just a Sup Forums meme. Please stop. I go here to get away from those cucks.

this is land of the cucks what are you talking about

You don't understand. There are people on Sup Forums who think highly of Kanye West.

taking that seriously. Those over at Sup Forums are legitimately good at meming

those digits speak the truth. if kek does not will it in this thread it will not be forced.

People outside of Sup Forums also think highly of Kanye West though. He has an active forum.

Oh thanks buddy.

Praise Kek

>brown eyes

fucking dropped lol

She's illuminati tho

sure but people outside of Sup Forums arent who we are talking about now are they?
You guys want to talk about Sup Forums, I think its important to realize that a lot of normie passers by that think its cool now to visit Sup Forums will choose Sup Forumss4s/b/r9k/ as their entry points until they are bored. Honestly I've never seen an actual Sup Forumstant like Nigger West

>kek demands
>single digit
pick one

get the fuck off of Sup Forums with your gay shilling. Your band is fucking shit and you are a degenerate faggot.

What the FUCK is this role playing game bullshit all over Sup Forums??

Look at these untrue Scotsmen talking in depth about their lord and savior Yeezy.

She's blatantly some SoCal alt whore.

Probably performs at ping pong pedos

I havent been on Sup Forums in a while but when I did go on, those threads would usually get deleted immediatelly
But either way. No one is forcing you to watch the shitty threads. and you have the option to make your own.
Im not sure I get why you're complaining. Its a very simple process to ignoring a few faggots

I dunno man Kanye was pretty based before the reprogramming tbf

>Implying we'd take her over Emily Youcis.

He's still a nigger with shit world views, desu, tbqo

attention whore bullshit

SAGE

She looks like a fucking zombie.

Sup Forums is slow. Seriously why do you want to argue about me disliking this meme though?
>Rollies and Pasha's done drove me crazy
>I can't even pronounce nothing, pass that versacey

Poppy is Queen
Kek approves

Proof only heretics don't accept Poppy.

im not arguing, user. Just a friendly suggestion to ignore the niggers

nobody accept anyone as anything of pol for fucks sake, so stupid.

fucking pretty girl puts a nazi hat on all you fags cum in you pants and start proclaiming queens. Fuck off.

Is he our guy?

those digits hold no value here

No, Trump is.

True. I dig that he tried to redpill the dindus on Trump and then fucked off when they chimped out though.

You always miss trps by a centimeter, kek is fucking with you because you're a retarded cuck. Go back to Sup Forums.

sure, hes certainly better than a lot of them. But even as a person, I think his music is still very shitty. I just dont get it. I can get into rap but his rap is just garbage to me

Then it looks like it's time to convince the masses. Kek wills Poppy as our queen, here is the proof.

>tfw subbed to styx a couple weeks before Sup Forums started talking about him
>tfw subbed to poppy a few days before Sup Forums started talking about her
>tfw to smart to not be ahead of eceleb trends

Wow i pressed subscribe a couple times before some other people did look at this superior intellect i be packin.

Americans are obese, not smart.

>that similarity..
UH I DON'T THINK POPPY'S A GIRL