Do you really think being 'redpilled' means antagonizing everything that breathes? Boy let me tell you...

Do you really think being 'redpilled' means antagonizing everything that breathes? Boy let me tell you, once you realize that the universe is in a constant state of harmonious yet ever-changing perfection, you'll realize what the true red pill is. The enemy is not the Jews, it's yourself.

wtf i love jews now

what did (you) mean by this?

>women intellectuals

I want to bend that monarch over her throne tbqh

Wtf I love Canada now

>the universe is in a constant state of harmonious yet ever-changing perfection

false. niggers, kikes and muslims exist.

>the enemy is yourself

nope it's the dutch.

This guy got his liberal arts degree just to make this thread.

>American grammar education

>The enemy is yourself
That is edgy bill, leaf.

You cannot even begin to comprehend.
Captcha
>road kali

>The enemy is not the Jews, it's yourself.
t.Jeff Goldstein

I think the one unit per tile experiment is officially over. Firaxis needs to give up on that silly idea, and go back to how it was in IV. The only time the AI is a threat, is right at the start when they have 5 warriors and you have 1. And fix the quotes, you faggots.

Makes warring more difficult though, and you can't just blitzkrieg your way in, which makes sense for a strategy game.

But doctor, I -am- a Jew!

>tfw you used to think Canadians were pretty cool until flags came along

>constant state of harmonious yet ever-changing perfection

Hahahhahahahahahahahah, no. No, it is not.

The pendulum swings, and we have to swing it back our way.

People still play civ?
But with unit stacking you can just roll them.
Eu4 is caught in the same problem loop with their fort system. The solution is worse then the problem, and they keep making it worse with updates. So you can't roll a county by unit stacking they restrict movement with forts, but it through a everything else out of whack, like war exzuztion and 20 other things

Yeah but the Ali is retarded anyways.

The Dutch are scum

Yeah, more difficult for both the player and the AI. Humans can deal with it, the AI just sits there eating crayons, marching around your borders and dying.

You mistake the universe for reality. There's far more to reality than our meager reality.

Perfection is infinite. Imperfection is encompassed within it. Our universe is in a continuous state of moving towards perfection.

You're nothing but a nihilist hiding his true colours.