COMMUNIST AMERICA

There is literally nothing wrong with communism.

Prove me wrong
>pro-tip you can't

>no markets
even other commies think you're retarded

I think Communism is better understood as an articulation of how the capitalist system works, with the interests of capital and labor in diametric opposition more often than not. Even capitalists on Sup Forums should understand Communism as the fullest articulation of the challenges and interests of the working class. Defending criticism from the left with "muh bootstraps" won't work in 2016.

Communism attempts to destroy the ego, which is necessary for happiness.

Any ideology that does not take human nature into account, which Communism completely ignores, is doomed to fail.

You've been watching too many Stalin documentaries, John

Not valid. Try again.

I learned a valuable lesson in the marines. When they give you that first haircut after you step off that bus, you don't realize it at first, but you notice it in the hall on the way out. You look the exact same as the person you are bunking with, the bunks next to you, everyone in your platoon. They get rid of all personal identity, to make you feel absolutely worthless. It feels terrible, you aren't yourself anymore. It is exactly what a commie state wants, except they won't do it with a single haircut, but rather every aspect of your life.

Bump

No u

What is your evidence?

>not valid
>that'll show them!

Outright dismissal is a bad look for you, user.

>indicate all the failing of communism in practice
> "Dude that's just state capitalism"
>mfw

Commies have police that shoot CRIMINALS, not INNOCENTS and can find anyone anywhere. Also, criminals are not just resting in 5-star prison - they forced to do hard labour. Criminals hate communism

>There is literally nothing wrong with communism.
human nature runs counter to communist philosophy. prove me wrong.

It relies on a power structure, people inhabit power structures. Power attracts people, evil less inhibited people always win against the noble and virtuous because they are willing to do anything to get what they want.
Evil will always rise to the top, the best solution is to IN as much as we can reduce the size of the state.

Communism is a failed ideology. It has never been more than a brutal dictatorship along with it's history of genocide. In no country ever has it progressed to a socialst utopia.

>COMMUNIST AMERICA
Canada will build a wall

>HEY GUISE WE SHOULD ALL BE EQUAL MAAAAN
>LET'S GIVE POWER TO THE STATE SO IT CAN DISMANTLE ITSELF
>*gets shot by secret police*

Grocery stores

You misspelled "everything"

“The word 'We' is as lime poured over men, which sets and hardens to stone, and crushes all beneath it, and that which is white and that which is black are lost equally in the grey of it. It is the word by which the depraved steal the virtue of the good, by which the weak steal the might of the strong, by which the fools steal the wisdom of the sages.

What is my joy if all hands, even the unclean, can reach into it? What is my wisdom, if even the fools can dictate to me? What is my freedom, if all creatures, even the botched and impotent, are my masters? What is my life, if I am but to bow, to agree and to obey? "

Talk to me when we live in a perfect world with 0 corruption then we can try thinking about this communism thing

I used to be a fascist but eventually argued myself to communism because I realized that nationalism is pointless and I thought the goal of a society should be to maximize freedom. But last week I realized that free will doesn't exist anyway so maximizing freedom is pointless when the vast majority of people don't want it, and wouldn't take advantage of it even if they had it. I also already knew that people were unequal but thought they should be afforded the equality to cultivate themselves as best they can, but now that I know that there's no free will there's no way they can do this. Black people are products of their biology and the fact that they've accomplished literally nothing without foreign supervision shows that they can never become as good as white people.

With that said it's clear to me now that some sort of anti-nationalist fascism is in order.

Nothing comrade