*kills kids*

Other urls found in this thread:

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-38156985
sli.mg/a/gaffhM
amazon.com/Mind-Controlled-Sex-Slaves-CIA/dp/1606110187/ref=sr_1_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>We don't even have a basement

He already told BBC the truth. Fuck off. They never had a basement to begin with.

Bump.

>HE LIED BEFORE BUT NOW HE'S TELLING THE TRUTH

Wow gee you sure corrected the record

How can a brazilian dissmiss it? You lot have the greatest child abuse and corruption.

You a pedo?

This meme is dead.

It's not real. People are losing interest by the hour. Some of you retards actually believed there was a satanic pedophila ring centered in a DC pizza place. You shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Can we move past this cuck and his ping ping

Bump

can I get sauce on the quotes?

Yeah. I'm sure that 10 tons of sauce is from "tomatoes."

Pic related. The Pizzagate guy showing off some of his organic tomato sauce.

WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A BASEMENT
FUCKING DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
IT WAS HER TURN YOU FUCKING SHIT

Mention of the basement in the article is closer to the bottom, but if you search the page for the word basement, you also turn up a few results from their twitter feed about this non-existent basement.

And this is the one where he lies about not having one

this shit is so fucking WEIRD, and the insinuations are so fucking grave.

why the fuck is anyone even trying to defend these people?

A better question is why would they pay for bots to defend these people.

No smoke without fire.

#chickenlover

thanks, and if anyone has the pic of him in the shirt that says I love children that would be golden.

Its not him but it was on his instagram

Here's more from Alefantis' instagram as well as other instagrams from people who work there
sli.mg/a/gaffhM

>harvest party
lammas day sacrifice?

Acquire this book to put the pieces together.
amazon.com/Mind-Controlled-Sex-Slaves-CIA/dp/1606110187/ref=sr_1_1

Better view

>oh and this little cracker! who the fuck orders $65000 worth of pizza for a party?

Oops

You know CTR is getting desperate when they start hiring fucking Brazilians. They can't even get the smart ones. They end up with the ones that say "oh but he tellin the troof now he dindu nuffin."

Good fucking lord, I'm not even surprised at your soccer loss with the kind of retardation you guys have nowadays.

Kek

Someone post the picture of the hundreds of jars of "pizza sauce" in the basement that doesn't exist.

why do you want your imaginary satanic cannibal pedo ring to be real so bad? think of the children you weirdo.

Found a partial pic.

CTR literally cannot avoid their trial

jesus fucking christ this is clutching at straws.

SHUT IT DOWN

April 16/ 2015

December 2, 2016

ctrl-f "basement" in both

pedos your time is coming

molech doesn't protect his children forever

#killroom

i dont want it to be real. i hope it's not real.

the podesta emails, the stratfor emails, the instagram accounts, the multiple restaurants on connecticut ave in dc, the weird connections to alefantis that keep popping up all over the place, the magazine interviews and photos of tony podesta's house, the adoption and other children's charities that have strange pedo looking symbols as logos and employees with connections to the clintons and other creeps, the connection to jeffrey epstein, the connection to denny hastert, the media's all out assault on pizzagate, and other coincidences make me think that it could be real.

No
Smoke
Without
Fire

>implying I want this shit to happen

I want it to NOT happen, and I want anyone doing it to STOP DOING IT. Ignoring blatant warning signs isn't going to help anyone, least of all the children. Err on the side of fucking caution.

Sauce?

The goyim know
SHUT IT DOWN

they why did he say they had one before?

he's a sick fuck this guy

I may be missing something, but someone can go over there and check, right?