Is #pizzagate a dead meme?

Threads about it seem to die pretty fast. Is Sup Forums realizing that they were a little to autistic about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OaHl7BL9zhU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
amazon.com/Mind-Controlled-Sex-Slaves-CIA/dp/1606110187/ref=sr_1_1
boston.cbslocal.com/2016/12/09/fbi-police-search-georgetown-home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy vey, *too

we are getting heavy censor on board. POL Has been compromised.

It's not a dead meme, it's fake news.

Dunno pal, weird stuff.

There's little to no new info.

Nothing in the emails or connections was concrete evidence of crimes.

So what else can be done?

Wrong link, sorry, I'm shite. I'll go hang myself now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OaHl7BL9zhU

pedogate 2.0 same autists

>Seeing patterns where none exist.

I'd say more than a little autistic.

fake! just like your mother lying to you about who your real dad is.
Go lurk somewhere else you CTR fag.

(((They))) are deleting threads

I've avoided most pizzagate threads since like forever

Mainly because i have no fucking idea what pizzagate is or what happend it sounds retarded. Completely blanked out on whatever the fuck it is.

>*Unzips pants*
>*Pulls out katana*

NOTHING PERSONAL KID, ITS JUST FAKE NEWS

Amigo gets it.

Threads are just getting slided by the likes of this one. Just put pizza into the search box and there'll be plenty

You cucked aussie belongs to reddit. Don't lurk in pol if you don't have balls to open a thread.

You're lazy, it's OK. Why don't you just go to Sup Forums?

Well, I would shame you for being uninformed, but hell, at least thanks to your ignorance you can sleep at night and your dreams aren't plauged with thoughts of Satanic Pedophile horror shows.

pic related.
It's me when I realized that Sup Forums's latest /x/ tier conspiracy theory probably has a more than 50% chance of being true.

>if you don't have balls to open a thread

I don't understand how not giving a shit about something = being a puss

Like i just don't care m8 like who literally gives a shit pizzagate what a retarded name what the fuck does it have anything to do with fucking pizza

it's about time. that shit was stupid as fuck even for Sup Forums standards.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

I won't support it until you show me actual proof and not theories.

Up that to about 80% and I'd agree.

Great to see ruskie understand where i'm getting at with

Pizzagate is big don't get me wrong, but the same sources who told us about it are now telling us fucking Cthulhu, the Kraken and other biblical horrors are awakening in Antarctica.
That's going to be the big happening probably.

>ITT, not even any Jews!

Ok moloch worshiper, kys pedo

>not giving a shit about something
When somebody abducts your child/sister and rape em in the basement. Will you give some shit about it then?

For now.

Come talk to me in 2018.

>Pedo

Fuck are you on about

The short version of what PizzaGate is:
>Sup Forums is combing through Wikileaks stuff
>Going full weaponized autism in analysis trying to find anything to fuck over Hillary.
>People keep noticing the words Pizza, Pasta, etc. being used in weird ass ways.
>Assume it's code and try to figure out what the fuck this is.
>fast forward a month
>mfw Sup Forums probably accidently stumbled upon the largest pedophile ring/cult in the history of the world.
>mfw powerful people across the world are implicated.
>mfw there's evidence to suggest Julian Assange was probably murdered or is being tortured in some blacksite prison for trying to expose it.

If you don't have a strong stomach don't even start looking into it.
It's some seriously fucked up shit.

nah I kinda knew since 11th of November that they would win. Their pushing of "fake news" agenda really killed off pizzagate.

>people irl telling me pizzagate is all false

Wrong! The source of pizzagate is dead, and his name was Julian Assange.

R.I.P. You magnificent bastard!

also remember a few fbi annons and knowledge bomb user told us about the child trafficking like 2 weeks before wikileaks released the spirit cooking emails.
We knew this was coming before it started.

Go back and read knowledgebomb anons threads before the spirit cooking emails came out.
Also go back and find the first EWO thread where someone with a norway proxy released pictures of Rachel Chandler riding epsteins pedo plane with Bill Clinton underage.

Huh. Interesting.

Ah well, shit happens, what's done is done and it is what it is.
As long as action is done against the whole pedo cult thingo then Sup Forums should stop making sperg threads daily about it

>don't have a strong stomach
>just really like pizza
I'm doing okay.

Pizzagate is like pedowood it will never not be in history. Some normies are woke now because of it. The pursuit of justice when faced with such mass corruption & fucked up connections will never end. They hide out in the open because they think we're dumb, weak, easily manipulated. And they're mostly right. But w/e im just a crazy conspiracist. Our gov is one American hero away, one mass leak away from the citizens realizing just how fucking deep it goes. Bear your arms the fight for the freedom of knowledge is coming.

That's what Sup Forums is trying to push. No one gets punished if proof isn't found.

Oh yeah, Thanks for reminding me.
>mfw justice may very well never come for these people because it would effectively cause the collapse of entire nations and lead to a state of worldwide chaos.

Acquire this book. This puts the pieces together.
amazon.com/Mind-Controlled-Sex-Slaves-CIA/dp/1606110187/ref=sr_1_1

just wait until people find more pedo symbols at other pizza places

You smell that?
Normies son.
Nothing else in the world smells like that.
I love the smell of normies in the morning.

But seriously how does it feel to get reverse baited by normies that hard?

there were a lot more people than just assange telling us about the pedophile network.

>gys bedo :DDDDDD

ZERO EVIDENCE
E
R
O

The first piece of evidence was enough to convinve me.
Bill Clinton said he never rode epsteins jet withan underage girl, but norway user disproved that by posting a picture of underage Rachel Chandler riding in it with him.
There mountains of circumstantial evidence beyond that to prove it's probably true.
Why are you covering for pedos?

Interesting because why did this make the news?
boston.cbslocal.com/2016/12/09/fbi-police-search-georgetown-home/

why didn't you focus on Clinton and epstein then? that might have yielded some results but pizzagate is a 100% bullshit and i'm tired of seeing half the catalog shat up with this shit.

you're probably right. People are focusing too much on this one pizza restaurant.
It's a mistake for people to focus too closely on Comet Pizza, even if it probably is a link in the child trafficking network.

Bring new elements, in the meantime there is nothing much more to talk about.

where did those pics come from?