Attention The_Donald Migrants

All The_donald migrants need to do the following:
1. LURK MOAR
2. Don't post if you don't accept race realism or human bio diversity
>muh culture is everything
That is literally the Marxist idea and is not accurate. At least accept that nature is equal to nurture.

If you want to talk about civic nationalism go back to plebbit. Once you accept that there are racial differences you will realize that the ethnic demographic of a nation is the most important issue.

Dumping info-graph memes and quotes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No they need to fuck off back to plebbit stupid leaf

I personally welcome /r/the_donald so long as they take the time to lurk before posting

the recommended lurking time is two years. here's a little test to see if you need to lurk more: are you incredibly racist towards nonwhites? if no, then lurk moar, faggot

"I will simply point out the error of principle that has provided the foundation of this constitution and that has led the French astray since the first moment of their revolution.

The constitution of 1795, like its predecessors, has been drawn up for Man. Now, there is no such thing in the world as Man. In the course of my life, I have seen Frenchmen, Italians, Russians, etc.; I am even aware, thanks to Montesquieu, that one can be a Persian. But, as for Man, I declare that I have never met him in my life. If he exists, I certainly have no knowledge of him.

....This constitution is capable of being applied to all human communities from China to Geneva. But a constitution which is made for all nations is made for none: it is a pure abstraction, a school exercise whose purpose is to exercise the mind in accordance with a hypothetical ideal, and which ought to be addressed to Man, in the imaginary places which he inhabits....

What is a constitution? Is it not the solution to the following problem: to find the laws that are fitting for a particular nation, given its population, its customs, its religion, its geographical situation, its political relations, its wealth, and its good and bad qualities?

Now, this problem is not addressed at all by the Constitution of 1795, which is concerned only with Man."

>stupid leaf
>is a leaf

can somebody please point to me to something that nonwhites have given to humanity and western civilization? i would also like some evidence to show that nonwhites are equal to whites

low skill immigration KILLS wages

I understand this sentiment-
The Eternal September has ruined many other online communities -
However, I believe we have a big ongoing fight to kick the globalist cleptocracy out of power forever.
The more hands available to distract and dismember this corrupt establishment, the safer we will be from their retribution.

They can't fight us all at once, all of the time.

full disclosure of personal bias:
I'm a full-blown conspiritard

math + soap

the_donald user here. Laughing my ass off that you faggots don't realize we have already taken over Sup Forums. The old Sup Forums is gone, whisked away by the superior alpha males of Reddit. You say you believe in survival of the fittest, well I've got some news for you, kid...heh...

>Europeans and Orientals just arbitrarily have the most successful nations.

leaf #2 has more maple syrup coursing through his skull tho

thanks, friend.
see, Sup Forums? if it was just whites, we would not have math and we would never bathe or wash ourselves

You can not take over a place that is dictated by truth. HBD is truth.

Wow OP you're not even telling them how Sup Forums works.
First of all we're a board of peace.
Anyways,
If you post a really good comment people will buy you a gold account membership. If someone replies to your comment with an > that counts as an upvote. It's all explained in the picture attached.

Civic nationalists fuck off. You are not on plebbit anymore, no need to use 'western values' rather than white in your parlance.

Don't be a centrist reddcucks

LOL Fuck the white race. You guys had no kids and your European culture is doomed. We hispanics are going to breed you all out.

Plebbit needs to learn that being (((anti-racist))) is being the left's useful idiots

> Comes to America to get away from Mestizoland
> Turns America into shitty Mestizoland
why?

You would not exist if not for the European colonization of the Americas.

who is this little boy?

>humans
>subspecies: ?

WE had kids you didnt. Your population is old, ours is young. Avg age of a white man is 55. Avg age of a Hispanic male is 27.

Still not answering the question, and turning America shittier regardless

Why don't you live in a majority mestizo country if you are so great?

You guys didnt fuck; why am I responsible for your impotence?
We are just reclaiming what was ALWAYS our land and its a bloodless conquest because your people aren't producing a new generation.
Blame yourselves. You gave it all away. The white race will be gone in 200 years because of your races selfishness and stupidity

We're now breeding with your women to make the master race. Things will be different this time.

>Nigerian -> Chimpanzee, same as English -> Chimpanzee
I dont beleive it

Still avoiding the question. Low quality bait

>we want to mix with whites to become more European and less Amerindian

looks like chloe foster

>Do you hate the race but like the individual, then post
Ftfy

Africans needed to go to Liberia (thanks booth) but there is a difference between statistics and data points. For every old black Christian in a tweed suit there are 100 hood niggas but Trump got the largest black vote in recent Republican history. We're breaking the LBJ new society conditioning.

Remember 1 in 3 spics who are legal want to make America great again.

Believing in evolution and being a racist aren't the same thing.

r/The_Cuck need to understand that they are on Sup Forums and can say things like Nigger and Hitler and Jew without the thought police banning them for incorrect thinking. That it is okay to say White people are better than Black people because of reasons. No need to hide language behind a politically correct vale and there is certainly no need to hide nationalist sentiment behind the fig leaf that is civic nationalism.

Weird, considering half-white half-Mestizos have lower IQs than whites.

This is a common trait among half breeds.

>using fake statistics again
lol just accept that the mexican master race is taking over. You guys just shitpost on Sup Forums like betas while my people are out there fucking your women and cucking your entire race

Yep, the IQ mean of mixes is the average of the races the parents belong two.

>being a racist
We need to kill this word because it is just a slur used to reject Europeans working in their own best interest.

there is no sole creator of math lol
it developed over time by chinese, greek, etc

> Fake statistics
nice refutation there Miguel
friendly reminder that the average Hispanic in America is a net $5,200 deficit in terms of taxes paid - benefits received. Try maintaining a country with that type of monetary policy.
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/iqs-of-races-in-the-united-states/
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/05/11/fiscal-impact-of-whites-blacks-and-hispanics/

indian here, I value the euro contributions to math (majoring in it)

Still not an explanation shitskin.
You will have much more work to do when we deport most of your fellow spics and start importing millions of europeans. hilarious how you claim the culture is bad yet your people can't help but imitate it.

bottom line, you can't even make your home country great yet think you've got a chance at overtaking land which doesn't belong to you.
Get ready paco, you are in denial of a tidal wave that will wipe your people back to the third world. The deportation will be a glorious day in this country. I hope you're part of it.

And you've learned nothing from the (((chosen))) if you decide to go head on into their public opinion ambush

What is more beneficial to the white race, establishing a whites only college fund as a lightning rod of NAACP and SPLC lawsuits or getting racist ethnicity based nonprofits/college funds outlawed through the lower court system and a now red for 30-50 years supreme Court.

The point is for them to go REEEEEEEEEEE NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEE and for the silent majority to go "yeah, why do blacks get into top division state schools with SAT scores 400+ points lower than Asians. Das racis and fuck these millennials blocking traffic I wish the riot cops would just kick their asses already"

>Deport
Evern if you did the Latinos currently here are STILL outbreeding you. A large chunk of your women are over 45 so no more breeding there. Its all borrowed time and if ou try deportations the blue states will drag their heels and stop you.
You dont have the numbers white boy. Your white trash, old, heroin addicted rednecks wont do shit.

>shitskin
>human

Pick one, subhuman

Stay salty as well, your inferiority complex is palpable

What's her name?

That or get out newfags! We don't really want you here anyways so at least get your shit together and lurk more.

At least my race will survive. Yours will go down in the histry books we will write as a group of abject failures.
How does it feel knowing your culture and race are going to be erased from history?

>my race
>shitskins

Laffen

You fail fucks won't get anywhere without your masters.

Bow to white supremacy you disgusting brown.

> Implying nonwhites will have history books

Nah so much, you cucks are shitting up the plays. Most of you are nigger lovers. You must like sucking that black dick!

>"yeah, why do blacks get into top division state schools with SAT scores 400+ points lower than Asians. Das racis and fuck these millennials blocking traffic I wish the riot cops would just kick their asses already"

This will never happen. We need to move HBD into the public consciousness. Then it can be accepted that some people are just born smarter. As it is now they think that school actually makes people smarter and so affirmative action will equalize blacks.

> Bow to my old race and our shriveled useless dicks
No thanks. Cant wait to see you guys get abused in the nursing home.

>shitskins can't wait to inherit and destroy white supremacy

Sounds about right fora subhuman brown.

Thanks for the bumps goys. I'm going to make this a general since t_d civic nationalists have been running all over the place.

>Sup Forums has a standardized ideology.

Rake yourself.

Based OP doing God's work.

here's a )you(

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON????

reeee answer now

Best post so far. Plebbit fuck off now. Welcome to /NSG/ time true Sup Forums arise! Also more tits whilst I sulk about white wimmins being whores.

LOl Once you whites are gone ( 150 yrs) you will be remembered as a joke.

> Claims superiority
> Superior race cant even reproduce, something any animal can do

> Claim to humanity is breeding
> Not mathematics, philosophy, culture, successful, dominant technological societies

SIG HEIL

>2. Don't post if you don't accept race realism or human bio diversity
Just because humans exhibit genetic differences doesn't mean that they are the primary factor to one's behavior or capabilities. Look at India, its a backwards shithole where people still shit in the streets. However Indians are the highest earning ethnic group in the US while Hindus are the highest earning and best educated religious group in the US (earnings are per capita) surpassing even the Jews. What matters more at the end of the day is that people adopt a proper work ethic and moral code. I would rather have an Indian college professor marry my daughter than a Serbian factory worker. The latter is better educated, earns more money (and thus can support my daughter and their children better) and is likely more intelligent.

You are honestly retarded if you think white people will go extinct, the time that happens is the time no other race exists either. There are still white only communities, islands, countries. Australia is still white as fuck and nobody likes niggers or chinks here except for 20 year olds who quickly get over it. Also mostly the same in the US, women prefer to fuck minorities but every race except chinks prefers white men for marital partners. The extinction meme got me a bit worried, then my sisters husband explained this shit and backed it up, then said he's having 5 kids to spite them haha.

>shitskin
>animal

pick both aye

>this pic
>sieg heil

>faggot

Folks who aren't convinced by the stuff in this thread should poke around The Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health & Development Research Unit's site and look up the studies by Daniel Mroczek.

You may have to read between the lines to understand the implications but its there. Biosocial Criminology is bleeding edge shit but its already put this debate to bed for me.

I actually do this kind of research so the stuff I mentioned might be a little too dense for the lay person but if you have patience all the research is there for anyone to see.

Wow, that is cool, friend! Upbooted. Now fuck off to a reservation.

All of those things you listed require peple. People require conception.
> Whites
> extinct
Pick both.

> what is skewered or non-representative data
the fact that we only get high-achieving Indians with technical degrees invalidates this completely

> require people
> people
a specific type of people which you don't belong to Rodrigo

A specific group of people going extinct. Bye bye white faggots

>browns
>capable of civilization

Pick one, shitskin

> reveling in the destruction of good civilization
I see, about as much as I would expect from you though