Do you think this would be a nice country to visit?

Do you think this would be a nice country to visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LhzoDhePPNU
khazaria.com/genetics/georgians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_pogrom
goodreads.com/book/show/15766248-how-to-kill-yourself
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagrationi_dynasty#Origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Georgian_Chronicles
rbedrosian.com/gc2.htm
conflicts.rem33.com/images/Georgia/KArtlis Tskhovreba.htm
narinnamkn.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/georgians-and-iberia-iveria-claims-without-understanding-the-concept-of-identity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Georgia a state if it's in the middle east?

Is it a US buffer state to stop russia spreading their influence to Turkey and Syria?

Fuck off we're full

how's Atlanta this time of year? Thinking about visiting.

wtf I hate Georgia now!

Half of georgia on your map is abkhazia and south ossetia you mong

Are Georgia/Armenia considered European? I know geographically they're "West Asian", but culturally they don't seem very Asian.

Yes, I've been there, and it is nice. Don't stay in Tbilisi for too long though, you'll want to see Borjomi, Mestia, Batumi, Sighnaghi, Kazbegi, etc.

Russian detected.

They are European yes, just like white turks.

No, not even close.

Hello Armenia Jr.

Would you care to explain what's so nice about Georgia? I know nothing about the country, other than it exists.

No
>I wasn't invited

Good food, nice people, it is cheap but beautiful and livable. It is one of the oldest Christian nations and a fascinating offshoot of Orthodoxy (Saint Nino, etc). By most accounts they invented wine and the Caucus foothills rank with the Indus and Tigris river valleys as one of the longest continuously inhabited places on the planet, so there's lots of history. They have a completely unique language and script that isn't related to anything else.

You won't get laid going there unless it's to another tourist or a Russian/Chink whore because the people are too religious.

The only bad thing is that Tbilisi feels like 50% foreigners in the summer. Tourists really take over that place (especially now since the exchange rate is favorable), although I did meet a qt Belarusian girl there.

>other than it exists
Alledgedly. Can we really believe the main stream media at this point?

You get stumped by Russians because Putin is imperialist dictator

Are georgian women attractive? How might I go about acquiring a 14yr old?

Their polyphonic music is beautiful desu

youtu.be/LhzoDhePPNU

Georgians conquered Ossetians and Abkhazians long before the soviets put all of you under a boot. Ur just mad Russia wants to be buddies with your vassals.

My dad is from Batumi, most of his friends died in freak accidents like being trapped in concrete and diving in bad places. I heard the weather and the water areas are nice?

>Armernia Jr.
lol

lol

i heard georgia has many strong men

I hear your peaches are fantastic. And you hate sandniggers and ruskies, so you're ok in my book.

they're indo-european.But not from Europe.

Based

georgians are not indo-european

Germanized enough so relatively orderly, clean, and nice
Slavic enough to have cheap prostitutes and liquor

modern "armenians"=/=ancient armenians

Then why did you post that map of 800 years ago?

yes you are, my caucassian friend.And if you would had more I* hapl in your genes yu would be balkan master race.
khazaria.com/genetics/georgians.html

back to Sup Forums kid.

this. a modern armenian has about as much in common with ancient armenians as a modern Greek does ancient greeks.

they're much closer to Turks nowadays genetically.

There is an amazing Assyrian monk who sings in Aramaic in Georgia. I'm on my phone so I can't pull it up. Also Assyrians founded the Georgian Church through the 13 Assyrian Monks. Feels good to be Assyrian.

I disagree.This guy from the picture has what is called an "armenoid nose" .Different from semitic nose.

the fact remains, if you can be lifted upside down and your nose used as a coat hanger, then it stands to reason you're subhuman

>"Feels good to be Assyrian."
>when arabs are currently killing your people in Iraq/Syria and destroying your heirtage
>when kurds are currently killing your people while stealing your clay to add it to ""Kurdistan""
>when everyone seems to get free weapons from somebody down there except you guys
>when the Pope would rather lick muslim feet then to acknowledge the slaughter of one of the oldest christian communities in the world with some of the oldest churches being destroyed by muzzies
welp, glad to see you in a good mood atleast

Indo-European is used to rep language not ethnicity. They are decendants of the trible people who inhabited those mountains. From these people Armenians, Assyrians, Azeri(also mixed with iranians), and pre Turk inhabitants of that region of Anatolia are where they come from. I think you meant to say they come from Persians which is very wrong.

because they are overrating themselves spreading bullshit about how great they are.
pic related

what the fuck is george-ia? You mean Russia right?

Stop, you are hurting my heart. When people say shit like "Kurdistan should be a thing" I picture some pink looking motherfucker with a bowl of hot dogs diping them in Ketchup with a picture of Obongo on his wall watches him eat 10 in under a minute.

Trust me I'm numb and depressed about it deep down inside. My grandpa fought for Assyria. Ironically the French named Assyria after Syria. God bless them.

What's wrong with that image? Things worked differently 2000 years ago.

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=CKKvdQPsMz8

Its a shithole like any other place in that region. People flee that country and search work in spain, portugal, italy and germany. Life may be cheap but so is your value in the workforce. Dontt know about touristic values but all the georgians ive met till now are ok people. If you speak russian you have an advantage.

>What's wrong with that image?
it's fake

Can you explain how it's fake, I don't read Armenian or whatever that language is

Yes, beautiful ain't it?

>yes you are [Indo-European]
Read a book, gypsy

yes and very relaxing

Indo-European is not a genetic classification... It's an ethno-linguistic.
Georgians are not Indo-European.

they claim lands which never belonged to them or lived there for very short period of time.

>Georgian empire
Hahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahah. Such a bullshit map.

this.
we speak kartvelian languages which is a separate language family.

haha butthurt georgikike boohooing again. eat shit, you jelly subhuman trash.

nope, genetic composition hasn't changed much since 3000 years ago. R1b, J2, G aren't turkish. G and J2 are native, R1b is european and dominant in armenians. stop with your nonsense.

>Such a bullshit map
no it's not.
>Georgian empire
that file name IS bullshit. we just call it kingdom of georgia. our kings never claimed the title of emperor

It's funny how you do not understand the concept of feudal state and also decide to ignore how short the period of existence of this EMPIRE was. kek

We're culturally closer to our common root. Obviously we have nothing in common with modern european culture or even european culture of 300, 400 years ago. Only christianity may be a factor that would impose some common values. But before we got cut off from the European civilization we were a part of it. And culturally, racially we still remain as close as you possibly can to our common ancestors. To this day being an outpost of Europe surrounded by mudslimes shitskins and traitorous savage georgiekikes.

>long, curved nose
>greedy
>loves money
>asslicker
>backstabber
>shitskin mongrel

>calls me georgikike subhuman trash

RIGHTFUL RUSSIAN CLAY

haha top-tier memes from a jealous irrelevant georgian.
you're awesome man, sorry I doubted you. georgians are badass!

>jealous Georgian
>actually stays in his country
>proud Armenian
>fled his country to Russian

Kek

i know a lot of armenians, they're awesome.
if they are considered to be white or european, they're probably the very end of what can be considered white or european, because obviously turks aren't, and they're just a step away from them.

You have to go back, armen.

Fuck you giorgi

>was born here
>parents fled muslims and not economic migrants, ended up here
>i'm actually repatriating
now what? what's better - to be a patriot when you had no say in deciding to be born in a country you 'so much love' or not or actually moving to a country you were not born in, leaving everything behind, because it's you fatherland and you love it and you choose to live there?

i am

Very beautiful part of the world.

true, but not quite.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#Proto-Indo-Europeans

So your parents acted as proto Syrian refugees, rather than defending their soil? Your patriotism is odd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_pogrom
shit's complicated
>Your patriotism is odd
what's wrong with MY patriotism? maybe you're talking about my parents surviving the fall and disintegration of soviet union in the way they did. i have nothing to do with it, though. what's next you gonna come up with?

and what history books related would you recommend to me??
Here's one you should read
goodreads.com/book/show/15766248-how-to-kill-yourself

>White
>Turks

Pick one and only one.

A lot of Europe isn't white, Southern and South East Europe especially.

Fucking Romanians

what are you thoughts on kurds and kurdistan then i can gather theyre negative but could you explain a bit in detail, i dont know much about it but theyre a go to for politicians these days to namedrop here and there with regard to middle east

>ruled by an Armenian dynasty for its entire existence

Pathetic, geocuck.

Balkan area is white(like it matters).You should visit sometimes.

there are no excuses, you should live in your ancestral homeland.

to paraphrase Romans 10; 'Who shall separate us from the love of country? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?'

are you fucking retarded?
>i'm actually repatriating
can't you read?

>ruled by an Armenian dynasty for its entire existence

source?

apologies, your use of 'repatriating' wasn't particularly clear, I thought you meant to write 'I'm an expatriate'.

Bagratids are Armenians who ruled Armenia and Georgia. Just like Bourbons are French who ruled France and Spain, even though they still have their Spanish throne.

>The Bagratids, were almost certainly a branch of the Orontid dynasty of Armenia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bagrationi_dynasty#Origins

>inb4 wikipedia is not a source, my uncle Vakhtang is a source

good underage whores
ok boypussy
cheap alcohol

>literally posting the Jew dynasty
top kek

Btw is Erdogan Georgian or Bagratuni?

No worries. Anyway, I agree with what you said. Everyone should live in one's ancestral homeland, undoubtedly.

Are you referring to a LEGEND your dumb t*rk? Because actual researchers do not consider them to be jews.

>LEGEND
>jewish names

whatever helps you sleep at night Moshe

Probably not since it's East instead of West of Turkey.

Christian names, dude. Christian. Shit load of muslims names are also from the old testament or whatever.

lol. is this for real? source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Georgian_Chronicles

rbedrosian.com/gc2.htm

absolutely haram

second link not working.
anyway holy shit gotta find it. it's a weapon of mass destruction against georgians, lol.

>The Bagratids, were almost certainly a branch of the Orontid dynasty of Armenia
>Little is known about the origins of the Orontid dynasty. Some historians believe that the Orontid kings were of Armenian or Urartian origin. In addition, historians believe the dynasty may have had Iranian origin through a possible relation to the Achaemenids, either through marriage or blood.
They weren't fully armenian
>rbedrosian.com/gc2.htm
>bedrosian
lol

Try this
conflicts.rem33.com/images/Georgia/KArtlis Tskhovreba.htm

Also here's some more interesting stuff
narinnamkn.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/georgians-and-iberia-iveria-claims-without-understanding-the-concept-of-identity/

>narinnamkn.wordpress.com/2014/05/29/georgians-and-iberia-iveria-claims-without-understanding-the-concept-of-identity/
So fake
Fake and Gay

my family are all georgian-armenians and i still haven't been, but apparently its beautiful

>Fake england calling something else fake

?

Thanks, ախպերս։

Actually this new flag is literally fake. No historical background whatsoever. Georgians who are shitty warriors probably decided they are crusaders or some shit.

>waaah they weren't full armenian they just spoke armenian and someone suggested that they MAYBE are not fully armenian so they are not full armenian although they were culturally armenian and ruled Armenia for centuries waaaah
damn, georgians are literal niggers. WE WUZ BAGRATIDS AND SHIEET

>alphabet created by Armenians
>capital created by Armenians
>kingdom created by Armenians

>Actually this new flag is literally fake. No historical background whatsoever. Georgians who are shitty warriors probably decided they are crusaders or some shit.
Agree
>>waaah they weren't full armenian they just spoke armenian and someone suggested that they MAYBE are not fully armenian so they are not full armenian although they were culturally armenian and ruled Armenia for centuries waaaah
ancient armenians and urartians=/=modern armenians
you can go fuck your mother. you faggots are champions of wewuzing

proof or GTFO