New guy here: Whats wrong with refugees?

So I want to take the red pill

Can anyone explain to me why refugees are bad?

I mean they are fleeing a fucking warzone
I get it that culturally we clash but im sure you guys just make it seem way bigger

Can you help me understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=MBg4gRkq8lM
s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/refugee-crisis-women-left-behind/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Cg4syZbyU
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3960366/Migrants-burned-refugee-centre-causing-10-million-damage-wasn-t-Nutella-Gummibears-chocolate-German-Red-Cross-worker-reveals.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do not take the redpill. It is a brutal suppository and there is no going back

explain

ask yourself why all the refugees just so happen to be adult males, and not women or children?

would you flee if your home was under attack or would you risk your life to fight for your people?

if you'd rather flee, then you're going to flee from trouble wherever you go, and are only looking out for yourself. you are no good to anyone else.

The problem is on the left they often conflate genuine refugees with illegal economic migrants and use terms like "child refugee" when it's a clearly an adult man claiming to be 17.

They aren't actually refugees retard

Well first and most obviously, this whole "refugees" narrative has been used to justify mass illegal immigration from every country containing brown people.

Europe faced a million middle east/north africans forcing their way in in 2015, and it was justified with "but they're refugeees!". Most were not from countries with an ongoing war. Most were also unaccompanied males.

At the very least, this sets a dangerous precedent in terms of immigration, wherein we just allow people to force their way into our countries if they come in big enough numbers and are the "right" colour.

But the problems go much deeper. They refuse to be told where they are going to go. They won't allow the EU to spread them out across the Eurozone to handle the impact. They all want to go to Germany and Sweden, where they were told the most benefits are.

They have a very hostile attitude, and have attacked, robbed, raped, and even murdered many people who tried to help them, They are more akin to invaders than migrants. There is also massive amounts of crime happening between them, including riots between groups, rape and trafficking of children (they are treated better if they have a kid with them, so kids have become a commodity)

Once they arrive in their final destination, they engage in some combination of the following, barring the stuff that is mutually exclusive:

- Collecting massive benefits exceeding the standard of living of the working class in these countries for doing nothing

- Working under the table in the Muslim slums that already exist in Europe

- Criminal gang activity

- Radical Islamic behaviour

- Rape and murder of European women, who they feel entitled to. (Seriously, it sounds like hysteria, but half the reason they came to Germany and Sweden is for blonde women. They think that because western women are uncovered they want to be fucked 24/7 and will allow anyone to do it at any time)

/thread

Truth is that on individual level, most of them are good people. Libcucks will use this fact to show to you that muslims should be welcomed with open arms. This is true, and if you were to speak to a random muslim, he would be a cool guy, would smile at you and be friendly.

The problem is in collective. On collective level, when more and more come here, they gain a mandate to demand shit that is un-european, such as sharia courts, more halal restaurants, more mosques, banning of christian symbols/traditions and the end of free speech against islam. This would cause people who feel obligated to defend european values to stand up against them, which would lead to a civil war.

Problem is that our politcians are cucks who believe that we have endless capabilities to intergrate muslims, while we really don't. Europeans have low birthrates already. We shouldn't bite off more we can chew, or else, another Cologne happens, another Calais jungle happens, another Nice happens, and this would become a part of everyday life.

Their culture and religion is incompatible with ours. If they immigrate en masse, we will have a war zone over here. Create a safe zone. They don't need to move halfway across the world when countries in the area that speak the refugees native language and religion, won't take any in.

Note that this only replies to Europe. USA and Canada are free to pick who they want to come in, so we tend not to get a bunch of angry young men.

Also, for the ones who are Syrian, we need to ask ourselves, 4 years into a civil war (as of 2015 when many arrived), who are these guys? Innocent civilians who suddenly got free? Unlikely, they are all of fighting age. We've seen many cases of jihadi fighters coming to Europe as "refugees" after they got tired of fighting. Some are ISIS, but a lot of the "moderate" rebel groups are jihadi as well.

And then there is the question, of even in the cases where they are real families and not unattached young men who are bound to cause problems, what will happen with their children and grandchildren. France is having tons of problems with 2nd and 3rd generation Muslim Immigrants. It is pretty clear that their religion is one based on conquest, and there are real concerns about what happens as the % of them grows in a country.

most of them aren't fleeing war, they just come for the free handouts and women

I love SLC Punk!

There was a sequel made, and it's complete garbage.

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Also, we are seeing that neighbouring wealthy Muslim countries are doing virtually nothing for them, with the exception of Turkey. The same money that goes to "helping" them in Europe could be donated to some middle eastern country where they'd fit in better, and that money would go a lot further. We're already seeing the insanity of trying to bring them into the European welfare states. I remember seeing a headline like "Switzerland needs 5 billion dollars for dental needs of refugees". WHY ON EARTH are we suddenly on the hook for that sort of thing?

The refugee system is meant to be for saving lives. It isn't meant to be a "golden ticket" to a better country. It's not meant to be a backdoor to immigration. It's meant to be a last resort.

It also gives a very perverse incentive to people: If you aren't happy with your country, try a civil war! If you don't win easily, just "flee" to a life you could never have dreamed of before in Europe! I mean, will any of these countries ever improve if that dynamic is maintained? Maybe once they've dragged Europe down to their level..

They literally don't fucking work. They get hired because they're a refugee, then they're eventually fired because they have to pray 8 times a fucking day, then they either file discrimination, or just live off welfare.

The refugee crisis would not exist without the enormous welfare state that Germany created and the Arab spring/color revolutions, which were funded and "encouraged" by western entities

Because mostly middle aged men are fleeing.
They left their women and children behind to fight.
Even if they truly needed help, I wouldn't help a spineless fuck who leaves women and children to fend for themselves.

They're not immigrants who want to assimilate into another country. They're invaders who want to take over and make their culture the dominant one. Otherwise they would just go to Saudi Arabia or UAE or any Arab nation. They want to see the collapse of Western civilization.

That's not a fucking redpill, that's common fucking sense. You're a literal retard or pleb who gets his news from cnn and isn't aware of what's happening in europe because of those pieces of human garbage. The redpill is why they are being flooded into europe, but you are nowhere near ready for that and likely never will be. Go ask your friends on facebook what's wrong with refugees, faggot.

Very few of the ''refugees'' are from Syria or any war zone
''Refugees'' are economic migrants, rapists, low IQ sub-humans who are doing nothing but taking advantage of welfare
EU politicians are gloating about how ''refugees'' need to be accepted and how whites are no longer going to be the majority in Europe

It's a scam. They call any brown skinned rapist a ''refugee'', which allows to guilt trip white people into accepting them into white countries.

European crime rates and rape stats have skyrocketed.

Every single one of these ''refugees'' needs to be killed alongside the politicians who lied to get them in.
Kill them all.

Best leaf post I've ever seen.

>Because almost none of them are women and children, why are all these military aged males suddenly fleeing into Europe almost 5 years into the conflict? You'd think if they were truly innocent peoples, they would have left during the onset
>They commit massive amounts of crime
>They carry with them poor genetics and a terrible culture
>Our governments are using them as a living weapon against us

There's nothing wrong with fleeing a war zone.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to move to another place for a better life.

But you shouldn't confuse the two.

Also mass migration absolutely will completely transform a country, and not necessarily for the better.

The refugee crisis caused by Goths fleeing the Huns eventually was crucial to the collapse of the Roman emprie, for example.

Also, the outcome depends on WHO is migrating. Mass mexican migration will result in a significantly different outcome than mass north african migration. This is easily demonstrated by looking at employment rates of hispanics vs north african immigrants.

OP you're asking for people to explain an entire book worth of (warranted) resentment, anger and worry in a few posts. It can't be done and just looks disorganised and sounds like an echo-chamber of people repeating the same thing. If you really want the red pill, lurk on the boards some more.

The actual refugees are never going to go back, so we might as well treat them all as economic migrants looking for free gibs.

I don't care if their life is threatened, send them all back. Europe is not going to last 20 years. We're so fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBg4gRkq8lM

most of them are okay, but there are a fucking lot of cases when they are not fucking okay.
I'm still on the position, that they can come, we need to force assimilation on them. If they try to enforce their shit and fucking up freedom of expression due to that for others, they should be warned, if they don't stop, then fined, locked up, if even after that they have a will to fuck around... BANHAMMER! OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU MUDSLIME. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're bringing their war to europe.

Also, the red pill isn't a single piece of information you have to convince yourself to accept as fact. It is the journey where you slowly find yourself being pursuaded regardless of whether you want to be.

Imagine hating a country, people, and way of life so fucking bad that you go to sleep every night thinking about how much you'd like to kill them all, in every way imaginable. Alas, how do you get there? These people require a lot of red tape to enter the country. But wait, you learn that they have just decided to let "refugees" in, with no background checks, or basically diddly shit to prove who you are!

What do you do?

well, where to start:
>Europe does not have the financial means to support all refugees
>the shrinking middle-class pays through taxes
>major rise in crime (rapes, theft, ...)
>Individual European countries are not allowed to refuse a refugee or its family or they get fined, all because of EUSSR law
>media just love to lie about em ("""""refugee children""""", highly educated doctors, ...)
>any form of criticism, wether it's valid or not, is dimissed as racism/xenophobe/islamophobe/...
>they are people instilled by a backwards culture and are not compatible with western values

anything I missed?

>I mean they are fleeing a fucking warzone
most of them arent

If America had accepted every Soviet in WW2 than you would have a hundred million slavs shitting up your country and a victorious Nazi Germany.
It's not nice, but to end the war, many people will have to die, and many men will have to stay and fight instead of being cowards

They blow shit up, rape your women and steal your money.

People who are fleeing from a country don't usually come from places that are under constant fire. It's people who have yet something to sell and still have some wealth cause these trips are far from being cheap.

Look at this approach: Men go ahead of their family to make sure when their families come after them have a safe place to arrive. Once they settle they tell their family it's safe to come, ehile their families are relatively safe in their home-country. And by having someone of their family already settled down it's going to be way easier for them to get to that country... they won't need to cross a sea on a condom that can pop anytime with 100 other refugees is what I mean.

Yes all these black syrians are fleeing from a war ;) yes its always 80% men fleeing..
And that you currently have a lack of men and cities full of women in syria is all just the "usual" lel.
Not to mentino that in austria every second .. yes 50% of all "fugees" have already charges pressed against them and sex crimes done by immigrants rose up to 133%.
Not to mention the imported terror, islam that will thx to demographic change take a hold in the next generation (your children will "thank" you for it) and then consider the past of islam. There is not one case in which islam gets stronger in a non islamic society and it ends peacfull.. not one case.. in ~1000 years.
Europe does currently the same islam grows and instead of looking what happened in the past... every single time.. politicans just ignore this and continue importing uneducated 3rd world muslims... the outcome will be predictable and horrible for the next couple of generations as simple as that.

depends man... when there are no sides on a war that you can fight against because they are all over powered, it has no meaning...
Just to fight a war to never see the end of it is perfectly pointless to me... I'd flee from a country where you don't know who is the enemy.

IFKR? I kept double checking the flag to make sure, wow.

inability to integrate, financially supported, and breed without a natural, or financial limiter.

>Dosent live in Europe.
>Thinks that refugies are good idea.
Classic burger ,now let me explain the problem here, refugies who come to europe moastly arent eaven fleeeing warzones ,90% of them cant show prof that they are syrian or irawish and gigantic amount of them arent eaven muslim (The race) but african decant people.Moast of them are men ,and they arent like we westerners,they come from mutch diferent sociaities then we westerners,they have low IQ,s on general becose of the race and they commit a lot of crime,also ISIS can infiltrate there people in the refugies,also becose of there muslim beleaves they have mutch diferent understanding of mans and womans role in sociaity and they think that western woman are sluts becose they dont cover them selves from head to toe, and they commit a lot of rapes and homocides.
Did it explain the situation?

There are no refugees.
This is an Islamic invasion by the book.

There are currently cities full of women in syria searching for men... they "lost" all of them to europe. This should tell you something.
Literally the men are running away to europe... imagine if germans or austrians did that after ww2.. and no it doesnt get more insane than ww2 everything else is childsplay.
s.telegraph.co.uk/graphics/projects/refugee-crisis-women-left-behind/

Moslems do not integrate. Forget it.

> imagine if germans or austrians did that after ww2

I believe they did.

They're not refugees.

Thats where you are wrong.

They will if we demand them to intergrate. Currently the narrative is that we "have to understand and be tolerant against their religion".

So why have none of them came yet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flight_and_expulsion_of_Germans_(1944–50)

Mate the Greeks stayed and got eliminated by the Germans while they knew they would lose and half the government had already given up. Read up some european history.
Our ancestors had balls of steel, and we should too if the need rises.

they didn't get a job neither aren't in good position. They want to go back to their country...
These morons thought that when they'll get to Europe they can start gold digging... obv not.

The weak deserve their fate.

Eesti what are you doing here?Shouldnt you be at work?Should i call papa Finland?

the idea "they dont integrate because we dont tell them to" reeks of white guilt.

these people did not come to integrate and enter our culture, they came for a free ride on welfare.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHa...heh...ha...

Yeah, cause they are all so keen to join the labour force.

Fuck, you truly are Nordic.

Hmm and here i thought it was the same for germans.. guess not assumptions are bad in austria people remained and rebuild.

youtube.com/watch?v=_6Cg4syZbyU

No.
They will not.
Look how well "integrated" some Soviet leftover migrants...
The Islamic invaders are way-way worse.

They are invaders, it means that in their worldview we should integrate or better yet - just leave our lands to them after we are sucked dry.
Everything else is a lie.

Correct. WHY they came is not as important as the fact that they're here, and you either get them functioning in your society, you have a full on war, or your society collapses, or some combination of the three.

The 40 muslim countries that are closer to Syria than any European country is, are not war zones either, and share a common religion with the refugees, and a much more similar culture.

There is more than enough room in the Muslim world to welcome any Syrian that wants to flee. Syria is a fairly small country compared to how many countries are dominantly muslim.

The reason we don't like those refugees coming in Europe (in spite of the difference in culture and religious traditions) is that they're obviously going to ask for high welfare that they can profit of and send to their family left in Syria (You know, their wife, mother and children, that were left here in the "war zone" but that they didn't bring with them), which they wouldn't get in a country like Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

Maybe your post was just baiting or attempting to trigger Sup Forums but I gave you the proper answer. I hope it'll enlighten people.

Here you go. If you have not seen these videos watch them. Don't be a faggot.

Short intro:
"Red Pill" Lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc[Embed]
Remarks on Benghazi
youtube.com/watch?v=FKemdGeYfrA[Embed]

Long Form:

Introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw[Embed]
Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=NsArto3UVT0[Embed]
Abrogation and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=t98WRrOPj2s[Embed]
Muslim Brotherhood, Arab Spring, and the Milestones Process
youtube.com/watch?v=gMQ0B2ivjPs[Embed]
The Role of the OIC in Enforcing Islamic Law
youtube.com/watch?v=JkAZUvQAzkc[Embed]
The Boston Attack and Individual Jihad
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4[Embed]

Articles:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/coughlin-for-beginners/
unconstrainedanalytics.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Stephen-Coughlin-Thesis.pdf

Books & Book Reviews:
unconstrainedanalytics.org/books/catastrophic-failure-blindfolding-america-in-the-face-of-jihad/
amazon.com/dp/B00X6GH8PA/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

>300€ a month.

How the fuck can you not afford to live rent and utility free on fucking 300€ a month?

The terrorists that did the November 2015 Paris attack had a Syrian passport.
Same with the guy stabbing people in Germany.
It won't end well

Considereing their is not one single example of that working in the entire history of the world and islam... yeah there are no excuses for trying since the outcome is already decided and anyone who takes that gamble .. a gamble on wester civilisation no less and a gamble that never ever worked out before.. is insane or wants a islamic europe as simple as that.
Again why not look at history (not even far history.. lebanon..) you are forced to repeat it but there are no excuses anymore and "we didnt know what would happen" can ONLY be a lie at this point.

For starters - Islam is completely not compatible with our culture and they should abandon it for good to even think about integrating.

Some fuckers in Estonia still not understand this simple thing.
REEEEEEE

they CAN'T get a job until they aren't checked through and all... and if they don't have papers (which they usually don't) they are double fucked... Most of the time these people due to bureaucratic reasons are stuck in a refugee camp for 5 years without being able to get a job. They came here to get a job obv.

People get killed.

To bring millions of shitskins as far as they've gone into Europe, has cost approximately 10 billion dollars. These are broke, military aged males with no where near that much money.

This is an invasion.

It is nothing else.

Commie jews did this.

Austrians weren't in as bad of a position after the war like Germans were. I mean yea... Austria gut cocked too, but not as much. They were rather looked upon as occupied country not one that joined the Axis.

Except for the stupid amount of welfare and free shit provided to them in the camps.

That's extremely sexist, buddy.

>refugee
>They came here to get a job obv.

You notice something?
A refugee is someone required to leave after the danger is gone not to settle down.. thats what a refugee is. What you are talking about is immigrations dude.

They don't really want to be here
We really don't want them to be here
But politician send them here

What's not to get?

Welcome to Europe,where african shitskins demand money and repay yo with raping and killing your woman.

Also, did you notice something in the footage you see of these cunts marching towards Europe.

Military personnel showing them the way.

Unlike much of Sup Forums, I don't really think there's much wrong with them (I mean, I'm not a fan of islam spreading more to the US, but I don't like christianity either), but I just don't see how it's our responsibility to harbor them. Why are my tax dollars going to support them? I think that if we are to take any of them in, it should only be women and children, while men are turned back in order to fight ISIS. Even this would only be temporary. After ISIS is defeated all refugees would return to Syria.

tl;dr: I don't hate them, but I don't want to pay for them because it's not my problem

You're thinking of immigrant men going over to a country first then having their families come

Refugees is just about the opposite

sure, call it that way... But it is not without reason... Mudslimes are thought to take care of their 'princesses'. It's clearly an ideology with huge sex differences.

Fuck I'm glad we got kicked out of that continent.

Wow, racist and sexist much.

yea, nutella and gubbiebears... kek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3960366/Migrants-burned-refugee-centre-causing-10-million-damage-wasn-t-Nutella-Gummibears-chocolate-German-Red-Cross-worker-reveals.html

You are too stupid and believe in lies.

First of all: Take a glance at the demographics of the west, take a glance at how rapidly its declined over the last 50 years
Secondly: Take a glance at whats happened to the population in south america or africa or the middle east
Thirdly: Understand that it has been and always will be a question of race
They are not of our race, so who gives a fuck

In regards to the recent refugee thing, well none of them are refugees, and the treasonous government is actively inviting them + paying for them to come

sorry, call the PC police :^)

>What you are talking about is immigrations dude
which isn't a bad thing either... I have nothing against migration. I migrate between countries, to get my education and get money.

Its not that bad, the east is reletively safe becose of more conservative people living there.
We for example took in only 23 refugies and eaven then people wherent happy, refugies got scared and now moast of them whent to Germany.

> tfw you remember a country is called "Chad"

>I'm an immigrant therefore immigration is great :)

how many millions of africans does Hungary need?

don't know how so? Humanitarian organizations help refugees to reconnect with their families once they reached their targeted country.

Going against the grain here but yeah I feel very bad for the genuine war refugees from Syria and think we should help them. I don't buy the argument that all of them should stay and fight in a war they had nothing to do with starting.

However as says, letting them come and live in Europe isn't the answer. Donate money to helping them settle elsewhere.

They had everything to do with it - it is a civil war.

I shall remember that should I ever visit.

Yeah its not a bad thing unless its uneducated and islamic then the more you get the more violence and civil unrest you get and history proves that every single time islam gets stronger in a no islamic society massmurder, "revolution" and civil war is not far off. There is no other precendent, no other situation, no other outcome and hasnt been since the beginning of islam ~1000 years ago so if anyone knowing these facts still tells me afterwards he is pro islamic 3rd world immigration he is best case a idiot worst case wants it.

Bring them all you want, i don't really care as long they don't start throwing their shit around like monkeys and try to assimilate. If they don't do so, deport them back to their shitholes or lock'em up. idc... I'm a humanist with deeply rooted thoughts on other countries. I'm stereotypical to others, but I won't act different to them as long they are nice to me as well.