Wow. Not even you guys are talking about it

Wow. Not even you guys are talking about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countering_Foreign_Propaganda_and_Disinformation_Act

This bill has just been passed.

Why should you be interested in it?

>[It] will
>i. greenlight the government to crack down with impunity against any media property it deems "propaganda"
>ii. provide substantial amounts of money fund an army of "local journalist" counterpropaganda, to make sure the government's own fake news drowns that of the still free "fringes."

>So while packaged politely in a veneer of "countering disinformation and propaganda", the bill, once signed by Obama, will effectively give the government a full mandate to punish, shut down or otherwise prosecute, any website it deems offensive and a source of "foreign government propaganda from Russia, China or other nations."

>And since there is no formal way of proving whether or not there is indeed a foreign propaganda sponsor, all that will be sufficient to eliminate any "dissenting" website, will be the government's word against that of the website.

>One can be confident that the US government will almost certainly prevail in every single time.

What would the founding fathers say in response to this?

No legal recourse in or out of this. Unconstitutional. This is why I can't wait for term limits.

Lol who cares fag

People who are live in the real world, are involved in it, and want to see a change. Not a teenager living in their mother's basement, which is why you don't understand the severity of anything that goes on in politics outside of memes.

Hey, how do we grab a hold of young voters and get them to vote for who we want? Memes!

> Wow. Not even you guys are talking about it.
After CTR involvement, this board is one big cointelpro cesspool.

This latest season of South Park (forgive me if you don't watch) could very well be describing those folks, aye?

1. I forgive you.
2. Pulling narratives from (((msm))) is a wrong thing to do.

Won't survive court challenges.

The burden of proof will be on the government to show that the people in question are foreign agents.

It's a speedbump while the (((media))) regroups from the brutal beating they took in the meme war of the current year.

The democrats and their giant media machine can't deal with the fact that they spent over a billion dollars and lost to internet autists trying to elect a meme.

They're like a little schoolyard bully that comes home with a black eye and claims he got in a fight with a bear.

>msm
>South Park

They'd very well belong on the internet if they could do it. They're hardly media. Pretty based most of the time but I don't see them as perfect, they are just as part of some of the problem as they are satirizing it.

check the archive. there have been loads of threads on this already

this should have been passed years ago when Russia started ramping up the disinformation component of their hybrid warfare strategy to undermine Western governments

we allow Kremlin-funded RT on our cable networks while they completely block and censor foreign and opposition news media

they literally have the same KGB-trained propagandists and their proteges orchestrating this shit, but you idiots swallowed their narrative hook line and sinker instead of doing the minimum of research it would take to realize you're being manipulated by hardcore Chekist cadres

Fuck off back to your shit hole Rooskie. This is a NATO board. No boscht nigger shit posting allowed.

The second they namedropped the russians and started declaring "fake news" this outcome was pretty obvious. Good thing they're handing the reigns to Trump so he can control the narrative without any form of legal recourse :^)

>they literally have the same KGB-trained propagandists and their proteges orchestrating this shit, but you idiots swallowed their narrative hook line and sinker instead of doing the minimum of research it would take to realize you're being manipulated by hardcore Chekist cadres

Still assuming we don't know this.

They're only trying to hurt my government. Which is an imperial nightmare that needs to be put back in it's box.

My government is actively and aggressively trying to displace me with third worlders. It sneers at my people, culture, religion, and history. It is a captive agent of a hostile foreign ideology at this point and if the Russians can do it harm with words, then I wish them god speed.

Your criminal queen is going to prison. Then the real fun begins.

It'll get flushed down the toilet the moment that it gets taken to court.

Thank fuck for the first amendment.

> They're hardly media.
Any anal jokes about Yahweh? Kikes used ((("humor"))) at least for decades to push anglo shit in minds of lonely people. SP is an absolutely unfunny example of it.

> Pretty based
Because anonymous fought with scientology on muh steroids and they made an episode about it? I`m not a scientologist remotely, but how is their 2 episodes on "nigger chief" was based? How is their throwing shit at Christmas and animals raping Saint Nicolas based? "Edgy" probably - in your mind. Too bad - not in the real world.

My government is their "replacement lab" personnel. Do not look for salvation here, mate.

Sell it to who though?
(((oh)))

Inching closer and closer (if we're not already there) to Orwellian type post-modern society where nothing is private, everyone knows everything (except for citizens) and a totalitarian government manipulates themselves into power.

The people of this country and are too far brainwashed with Marxist propaganda to do anything about it or understand the implications and what it spells out for future generations.

The governments of the world have the power to kill everyone on the planet if they wished to. Does it not seem ludicrous citizens of this country have no say in going to war with other nations or directly in passing laws and bills?

They sneak things by us and fail to inform anyone on what the bills really do.

It's really fucking sad that only a very very small minority of people understand this.

>My government is their "replacement lab" personnel. Do not look for salvation here, mate.

Didn't come for salvation тoвapищ. But if what you are saying is true. All the better that they are at each other's throats.

The mask has been ripped off since the election of Trump. They are attacking our rights from within because we are within reach of actually stopping them.

It's going to be a hell of a summer.

> All the better that they are at each other's throats.
I`m telling you - they are not. Literally "replacement lab" personnel. The whole "commintern" thing is created by anglo and funded by wall street.

With "fraternity of peoples" meme to cover korenization. And korenization actively continues to this day.
> nor ukraine, nor ukrainians existed prior to 1917 > there only was Malo-Russians [Little-Russians] > what is happening in ukraine today?
See? Same shit will happen to you. Niggers under kike command, acting under influence of narrative about "muh racial oppression' are actively hinting on banning your guns and giving them guns to grab your wealth and turn your state from world leader to 3rd world shithole. Just like it happened to us in 1917.

In your case - just because anglo project of feminism failed to infertility and they want to scrape it along with all the abled bystanders, instead of admitting their fault.

I don't want Trump controlling the narrative.
I don't want Obama controlling the narrative.
I don't want Hilary controlling the narrative.
I don't want the end of net neutrality to allow AT&T and Comcast to control the narrative.
I don't want Jesus to descend from Heaven so that he can control the narrative.

People need to realize why we're in this mess. We've allowed free speech to be destroyed, this time by Cultural Marxism and a media oligopoly. We're THIS close to getting it back and then going beyond what we've ever had before, and that's why the authoritarians who live off of your ignorance and silence are freaking the fuck out.

The freedom-hating authoritarians that replace this lot will be comparable to what we have now. The only thing that can stop this from reoccurring is if we really nail in what it means to have free speech. It's the right to offend. It's the right to express ideas freely, even the bad ones. It's the right to report on important things that people who profit from your ignorance don't want you reporting on. This is how you beat corruption and tyranny.

>SP is an absolutely unfunny example of it.
All I see is that you think it's unfunny, and that's subjective, but nothing that suggests that kikes are using it to push ideas onto people. It's mainly the shit Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and his small writing staff cobble together. A lot of the times they fuck with all sides of an issue.

>Your criminal queen is going to prison. Then the real fun begins.

Wow, like a fucking stereotype. Guy mentions nothing of Clinton.

Everyone against Trump is a Clinton supporter to the blind retard who follows two-party politics beyond the point where it's meaningful. That's the kind of cancerous shit a Clinton supporter would do. That's what you have in common. You both are the cancer that is killing this country. Absolutely, without a doubt.

>Fuck off back to your shit hole Rooskie. This is a NATO board. No boscht nigger shit posting allowed.

Wow! This is the response to someone saying that Sup Forums is being infiltrated. All of this! Don't tell me that isn't denial.

>Niggers under kike command, acting under influence of narrative about "muh racial oppression' are actively hinting on banning your guns and giving them guns to grab your wealth and turn your state from world leader to 3rd world shithole. Just like it happened to us in 1917.

I see the warning. It's clear to both of us I think.

I think the threat here is overstated. Blacks cannot fight us openly, they would be slaughtered. Jews cannot take our guns no matter what they scribble on paper, our government has lost much of it's grip on the people thanks to the lugenpresse, and we have our own counter-revolution in progress. This is why they are attacking now, even though they are weak politically and cannot physically use violence yet.

Feminism will die as the good times do. It can only be supported at great expense, to give white women careers in government funded jobs taking care of other people's children in social services or jobs in government where they do nothing and produce nothing at great cost.

I am optimistic. Our people are awakening, and they hear the drums beating.

There's no way this doesn't end up in the Supreme Court, r-right?

>Wow, like a fucking stereotype. Guy mentions nothing of Clinton.
>Everyone against Trump is a Clinton supporter to the blind retard who follows two-party politics beyond the point where it's meaningful. That's the kind of cancerous shit a Clinton supporter would do. That's what you have in common. You both are the cancer that is killing this country. Absolutely, without a doubt.

This entire "Russia hacked muh fone" meme is 2 things.

>Call to suppress dissident speech that is harmful to the left's dream of multicultural global utopia with Jews holding the clipboards, dominating the culture, and directing the means of production.

>Overhead cover for the Democrats. Particularly from Hillary who just wasted 1.2 BILLION dollars losing to Trump. She has to make this about something bigger than how much she sucks and how the entire media establishment narrative collapsed ahead of schedule.

This is total damage control. She is like a bully that gets off the school bus with a black eye and tells her mother she got attacked by a bear. Anyone who doesn't make their living sucking off the Democrat party machine is rolling their eyes at you.

This user gets it

For anyone else, read pic related

I will say one thing that this fails to mention: We need thought leaders, and these thought leaders need to have a name and a face.

Where would be without Julian Assange? Jordon Peterson? Sargon? Milo? You get the idea. There are a few dozen people who put faces to our movement. These people boost our morale, provide several central sources of information without turning things into an oligopoly, and act as places where you can direct people who don't understand your movement.

>Why can't you just explain?

Because there is thousands of hours of news and talks between these thought leaders, and that'll explain our points better than a single conversation could.

Sargon is at best an unreliable recruiter prone to bouts of moral asspain when he takes too many red pills.

Milo is just a troll. He's useful because he's a wierd minority with a funny accent that can disarm attackers by talking about black dick.

Assange should be considered out of commission for the forseeable future. Wikileaks is highly decentralized though.

The others are literally who.

We need more free speech advocates, but many of them won't touch this with a 10 foot pole because it looks to be directly related to international relations between major powers (though it really only coincidentally is)

yay

bye foreigners trying to meddle.

On the contrary, we do not need thought leaders at all

Any one can be a thought leader, all these celebrities you mention are good for is publicly advancing an idea but they themselves are not philosophers they just parrot the mob in order to win its adoration - men like Trump and Milo are not paragons of virtue, they are opportunists but useful nonetheless