youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHTeDu2Izj4
youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg&lis
google.com.mx/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuHUAf0ss5XQIjmGz_1kwG7x4GuANkfuFNAgixQEEF2AtgBA0TGhjStRGQXovjCJDks7g0aH7dME9Hex7G-GwVYe-wO0ucHQAyoZd9n8lmLERYbA1FFbuoaS0B58Vnrb53QHPnjOmN2AhQq2NIcE39FpMjqItLAqCFwjQ4ZDkfISC0zOh7Td1JIZRMdTgOo4VbZwrY06aF2f-2qllPvXS-qnYvUnmaNzrGfIcpvK34Bb2P5ZvkAx7h-7P2jvDraUb4vE9I3DopDZA0ACCcDXenj7qOQmjOSrBmVe-6Kv0dV_1Rq7bHJoDNLPuoVeJh9d6sRbnJUVLjsUlCATUhVUjYzvpcIyl28U1kQF420-8q_1AD5-7EVXYlQ5LR3DPxmQ61bkF38Zk260g_1UdHKJtnFB68isGpitI0ChiRodJi2lsyciBjupuRRybXm9I9tbMl9XvRsxayZheFycaWa1e2UKE9nkOOPm_1g8ahmMi4BJHhTF6C8nvJivP33clSoag8vsKTd3n3iB0oCyBC1BSfesm-ghUiB7_1LQc-qy6wLm51i93KCZageTj0m49tf9uYnq5-h2jIhhvIyBqMWkkqaPmvJk8FDmmmQrEJWmYIn4TtjfQT-XML53l5a01RW3CmAmN8iyyHJsk0Bk5P6c4vDAEZnkkHODg3ye1Tihg5kTwiZ_1JV78zIaQyWXsp3YhkaxBF94dNIYx_16IB7KEf5CynMQTqcwIFWPA4zQxyeM7i1dz0-IshUmbfQtN3HyBngmL-kIOQjKb_1pobzZZHbuJ69S5gfvaEuyDrfcxIipIcmC2Po6avz9qAtNVqsmEI21s_1nnv41NwmQyQPYLVJiRApMEwevx4ELAH1x1zkDDCdJoRmh64IjddDwX5PPMbzkuyuwr-rL5kjaPnnErMaKb_10KBtsJffR3mmQpxNoAUG5VMVEhQRvaCbVOWp_1N9ieYm8aXcgbe6wecZQIII0ZuR0KiSexEp6_1apEiW7ALi8l1XoidRCwOWhBjJ6juGR-YOCKP17e-nZPv97FsBnDMKDZV6WIOuONBH8w0XgboX5thNXSdQQG5v6JAjyM_16y9eZjStmWg6rjlMsYwUtmzJJZzewH1gNRIn00tLdwpz6mOwm4TXs-95rIiaCY84O2w2_1qG1M3L3-X5hAjn8lGUdUGOG3Sv2-tmvMA3QbnlJf-SpU3_1RI8m_1PEYjeQDcSTa-2AyPBaKK1hqKzdgPaaAih1vvEJBghct68p0nHICHEVwqtMf68gQ7VdkXWyvLri3inD2plNKQWxzTyBx41DixUFHoy_1s3YGdKe7CSRjBP_1lJ9YIhpVH0VN-vwNNPZ0suFlVtTxPX58-kd3pr_1mviF0NDB6bf5vLOIeq75TxGsUOS0UBqN7CAnidPQ0wmy0ORpt4Hw42lG1pWEynde36crfvr6XNauFNtKvioQ8-6GhZQmw72EvDCVgnrpDetQGo9cOfn8k4eIvjkHrMmGA6hdI8vX5Pw_15QOOslrtsKYeQ41q4WFewdOIC2IONaA3wADfCTmFuf3sYoY8lNlzJbOOK1rUPDabD_1nPFdAEBjZgnfywULfz1hwx46xxi5S137LVi0YJpM57SWHV-5cXNMDq4_1dkF90oe03vYcAk-912earxHAULSSMELWegpvWYOklOoCY8S_1b8iS6_1lxBaHPLYzUKlqmi5YJwCejQU7BOFCqMLJJoIR-kWGyQLM&gws_rd=cr&ei=n2dOWLLTIIKumQH9tLzQAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delet thus

ICYMI: MARTIN SHKRELI ON TUCKER CARLSON

The best Martin Shkreli interview to date
youtube.com/watch?v=MHTeDu2Izj4

So wikipedia has that Russian rigged the election for Trump in the top paragraphs. Isn't wikipedia meant to be neutral?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

Good night /ptg/.

I'll be back tomorrow to shitpost. Hoping not to see pic related in my sleep.

>cuck edition

saged

I'm going to bed

Watch it white boy

TNN?

Jesus Christ. It's all stemming from an """anonymous""" source who talked to (((WaPo))).

The MSM literally makes up rumors and then reports on those rumors as news.

I don't think he's here atm, it's still early

how do they get away with this shit but still call any right wing news "fake news"?????

Reddit hates Morning Joe

>Nothing Mika or Joe says is trustworthy. They have been in Trump's pocket for months. Joe basically admitted they give Trump favorable coverage in return for access. Mika was spotted visiting Trump Tower just two weeks ago, no doubt to get her latest instructions.

AWOOVEMENT~

People fall for it. They've gone out of their way to attack and mis-represent Trump for a year now. They defrauded Bernie. They passed off HRC talking points as news, have her campaign authority over headlines and handed her debate questions.

But yet, they're the arbiters of truth. Unreal.

kek

>how dare even one media outlet not be rabidly anti-Trump

Then again I've seen screenshots of Reddit accusing CNN of being in Trump's pocket, so you know there's not a lot going on up there

You know I've never taken the time to look at these girls, and after doing so I really noticed they're not that attractive whatsoever.

Exactly. Plus the one in the middle is covered in tatoos and besides her face shes not that hot

liberals make my head fucking roll, i don't get them at all. why do they lack any kind of critical thinking? the second i saw the "CIA Says Russians Interfered" article that's floating around faceberg right now, I could read between the lines -- there was no official statement and just 'insider source" etc etc. how did they not learn their lesson???

Sock to me wolf girl

>trust us goys we're the CIA

At least half the population is really fucking dumb by Sup Forums standards. If they were born in the 1940s they'd have worked in the factories. If they were born before the Industrial Revolution they'd have been farmers.

What's /ptg/s opinion on Spiro Agnew, aka the greatest Vice President of the 20th century

It's a crisis of authority we're watching. And the bad guys are literally fucking themselves.

he was a good goy

t. Henry Kissinger

Hypothetical:

If Trump never ran, and you had the power to choose anyone for the Republican nominee, who would you have picked?

Just did the math and without CA alone, Trump would have a 1,429,622 popular vote lead over Hillary.

> they'd have been farmers.

Really not that bad of a life desu

youtube.com/watch?v=cKCRHhmHvjg&lis

The problem is a normal farm life now cost a million dollars for the land

Zombie Andrew Jackson.

Rand
He's not charismatic but he would be at least constitutional. Probably roll back the NSA a bit.

>Isn't wikipedia meant to be neutral

>Oye gringo, think you can deport THIS mamacita?

What do?

>source

It's probably John McCain or a Democratic Senator.

You best start believing in 1984, you're living in it.

I think the hillary clinton and abortion page in wikipedia needs to be revisited.

It's the Party of Lincoln, so I'd put George H W Bush back in charge

shoot

On election night I saw liberals blaming the media for supporting Trump too much and undermining Hillary. I called them out on their bullshit and they all acted like I was speaking Russian and continued blaming the media. They are litterally disconnected from reality.

Gross

>roiding women
so much worse than men roiding

Deport

Do you know how tight that pussy is.

Her muscles will grab on and take you for a ride

we're going to need a non shill OP

Jeb! for the potential of an even shittier election.

its not a shill OP, read the picture

someone else can take the next one

t. virgin

t. virgin

probably some butthurt muslim faggot edited the page

either a shill or retarded
my money is on shill
are you saying he's retarded?

Mag dump my nearest gun.

He's Australian so ye

You best start using Infogalactic, nigger. Wikipedia is for jews.

I wouldn't have voted if it weren't for Trump

I AM the OP

Who will be the secretary of state /ptg/?

REDPILL ME ON Our new Secretary of sate, the "DRUMPF IS FILLING THE SWAMP" meme is heavy atm, so I dunno who to trust

"Tyrannosaurus Rex" Tillerson or swamp kike?
you decide

we real aussie hours?

how cute, it's facemelted retarded

getting fucked by mahmut still makes you a virgin sweedcuck

Talk shit.

I dated a ballerina her pussy was amazing. Can't imagine what a body builders would be like

that comic looks awesome. what is the source, kind sir?

it'll be Rex "T-Rex" Tillerson

dubzcheckem

If you know this is a shill thread, then why don't you go to the non shill one?

The American reincarnation of Benito Mussolini. So I guess no one, since you said Trump wouldn't be running.

>page 7
>43 replies

hmm.. wonder why

we're going to need a new OP asap, this one is mind numbingly retarded

i'm only here to expose the subversion

You did it.

Its not that you're repulsive and people would rather do something else other than be around you....Its that your an amazing troll

He's one of the "killers" Trump talked about who the U.S hadn't been using and instead used political hacks

Former oil tycoon who started off as an engineer and worked his way all the way to become CEO of the largest oil company in the world. Fought against carbon taxes and the Rockefeller family who owned Exxon

It's understandable to be wary of him if you just took a cursory look at his background and just saw him as a big business guy but if you actually examine him I think he's a good pick. Always trust in Trump

So I heard about about the new SOS being most likely someone named Tex or something.

Who is this person?

He was the CEO of ExxonMobil

>BLACKED.COM

Fuck this thread.

It's the media's last attempt to delegitimize Trump's victory and demoralize his supporters.

OP is likley a burnt match himself

you didnt look at the actual picture did you

Rex Tillerson, Ceo of ExxonMobil. Told the Rockefellers to fuck off then fought them for control of the company and won when they tried to foist a bunch of globalist backed climate change garbage on him.

Seeing as Trump wants to focus mainly on Domestic policy, he needs someone competent and trustworthy to handle foreign relations. Seeing as Rex has a lifetime of experience and good relationships with many nations (including Russia, very important), I think it makes sense.

T. Rex and Mad Dog as the secretaries.

What a time to be alive

Trump assesses businessman acumen. He recognizes builders, does, those who accomplish.

It's a left-wing faggot meme that's businessmen are the devil. Most of the fucking libtards owe their living and success to some successful businessman in their family whom they likely respect and admire. Business does not necessarily diminish your patriotism. Plenty of business people who are hard core patriots.

Homosexual detected!

notice how OP avoids using big words, because IQ is less than 100?

Oh the oil guy.

I was thinking "T.REX" was a different person entirely.

Yeah I heard of him. Long as he isn't a cuck like Romnald MittDonald, then I'm cool.

Imagine how fucking terrified the oil exporting countries will be when Trex is sworn in

If you find that attractive you're a latent homosexual.

because shit skins are scared eternally scared the white man?

Takes one to know one!

no thats already happening

itll be because they'll know that they cant fuck around with us oil anymore

sec of state can rain fire on any country it wants to

It doesn't matter how you editted the picture, demoralizing cuck thread splitter.

Apparently Sessions is being sworn in on the 11th of January, more than a week before the inauguration? Can any americans confirm?

Kek Pence even acts like Trump now

The comic's called Major Bummer
and the caracter's called...wait for it...
google.com.mx/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuHUAf0ss5XQIjmGz_1kwG7x4GuANkfuFNAgixQEEF2AtgBA0TGhjStRGQXovjCJDks7g0aH7dME9Hex7G-GwVYe-wO0ucHQAyoZd9n8lmLERYbA1FFbuoaS0B58Vnrb53QHPnjOmN2AhQq2NIcE39FpMjqItLAqCFwjQ4ZDkfISC0zOh7Td1JIZRMdTgOo4VbZwrY06aF2f-2qllPvXS-qnYvUnmaNzrGfIcpvK34Bb2P5ZvkAx7h-7P2jvDraUb4vE9I3DopDZA0ACCcDXenj7qOQmjOSrBmVe-6Kv0dV_1Rq7bHJoDNLPuoVeJh9d6sRbnJUVLjsUlCATUhVUjYzvpcIyl28U1kQF420-8q_1AD5-7EVXYlQ5LR3DPxmQ61bkF38Zk260g_1UdHKJtnFB68isGpitI0ChiRodJi2lsyciBjupuRRybXm9I9tbMl9XvRsxayZheFycaWa1e2UKE9nkOOPm_1g8ahmMi4BJHhTF6C8nvJivP33clSoag8vsKTd3n3iB0oCyBC1BSfesm-ghUiB7_1LQc-qy6wLm51i93KCZageTj0m49tf9uYnq5-h2jIhhvIyBqMWkkqaPmvJk8FDmmmQrEJWmYIn4TtjfQT-XML53l5a01RW3CmAmN8iyyHJsk0Bk5P6c4vDAEZnkkHODg3ye1Tihg5kTwiZ_1JV78zIaQyWXsp3YhkaxBF94dNIYx_16IB7KEf5CynMQTqcwIFWPA4zQxyeM7i1dz0-IshUmbfQtN3HyBngmL-kIOQjKb_1pobzZZHbuJ69S5gfvaEuyDrfcxIipIcmC2Po6avz9qAtNVqsmEI21s_1nnv41NwmQyQPYLVJiRApMEwevx4ELAH1x1zkDDCdJoRmh64IjddDwX5PPMbzkuyuwr-rL5kjaPnnErMaKb_10KBtsJffR3mmQpxNoAUG5VMVEhQRvaCbVOWp_1N9ieYm8aXcgbe6wecZQIII0ZuR0KiSexEp6_1apEiW7ALi8l1XoidRCwOWhBjJ6juGR-YOCKP17e-nZPv97FsBnDMKDZV6WIOuONBH8w0XgboX5thNXSdQQG5v6JAjyM_16y9eZjStmWg6rjlMsYwUtmzJJZzewH1gNRIn00tLdwpz6mOwm4TXs-95rIiaCY84O2w2_1qG1M3L3-X5hAjn8lGUdUGOG3Sv2-tmvMA3QbnlJf-SpU3_1RI8m_1PEYjeQDcSTa-2AyPBaKK1hqKzdgPaaAih1vvEJBghct68p0nHICHEVwqtMf68gQ7VdkXWyvLri3inD2plNKQWxzTyBx41DixUFHoy_1s3YGdKe7CSRjBP_1lJ9YIhpVH0VN-vwNNPZ0suFlVtTxPX58-kd3pr_1mviF0NDB6bf5vLOIeq75TxGsUOS0UBqN7CAnidPQ0wmy0ORpt4Hw42lG1pWEynde36crfvr6XNauFNtKvioQ8-6GhZQmw72EvDCVgnrpDetQGo9cOfn8k4eIvjkHrMmGA6hdI8vX5Pw_15QOOslrtsKYeQ41q4WFewdOIC2IONaA3wADfCTmFuf3sYoY8lNlzJbOOK1rUPDabD_1nPFdAEBjZgnfywULfz1hwx46xxi5S137LVi0YJpM57SWHV-5cXNMDq4_1dkF90oe03vYcAk-912earxHAULSSMELWegpvWYOklOoCY8S_1b8iS6_1lxBaHPLYzUKlqmi5YJwCejQU7BOFCqMLJJoIR-kWGyQLM&gws_rd=cr&ei=n2dOWLLTIIKumQH9tLzQAQ

All you did was put MAGA hats on paid coalburners and cover up their cuck site.

i'd say they worried theres no coffee colored fake american in charge, what power they had is gone because of the superior white male intelligence

Pence a qt

lol youre convinced im not white.

Hopefully going to work to set up a world where the entire middle east is completely out of the loop in terms of the world wide oil market. Time for the Arabs to go back to being a bunch of broke camel fucking third worlders.