Meme Trudeau out of office!!!

Now that Britain regained its sovereignty and dignity and Trump is President of USA, a new righteous and just direction is needed to channel meme magic -- what better cause than meming the most SJW leader of them all out of office!
This is the man pushing the worst destructive authoritarian cultural Marxist agenda in the West, this is the man Biden went to and public ally asked to take on the mantle of champion of "liberal" values! He must be disgraced and discredited, he must leave in shame and scandal, long before his term is up!
>Leaf Lives Matter!
>Save the Syrup, Save the World!

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/10/support-for-federal-liberals-plummets-new-poll-shows.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PLEASE Sup Forums

MEME US OUT OF OUR MISERY WE HELPED YOU ON SO MANY OCCASIONS

THIS GOES FOR US LEAFERS WHO ARE ACTUALLY FOR TRUMP AND HELPED YOU MEME HIM INTO PRESIDENCY

Meme magic doesn't come free, those digits won't do anything

I concur.

Leafs speak English (for the most part) and therefore are worth saving.

that's true, in their hour of need we were there for our neighbor and friend, but the Great Meme War isn't over just because one of its greatest battles has been won
>Molymeme alone was doing the job of a hundred memetic divisions

THIS SERIOUSLY
even normies/centrist-leftist are getting tired of his shit
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/10/support-for-federal-liberals-plummets-new-poll-shows.html

I WANT THIS TO END
MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

dont you get it the leftist have tried to rig elections and have been caught. that means they have probably always rigged elections

merkel did it in germany and was caught. hillary did it in the primary and general election got caught

le weed man probably was never elected to begin with

The time of the leaf is upon us.

in addition, we are a big part of the Anglosphere, culturally and politically; and we are America's neighbor
>all the leafblower and rake memes aside
so, saving Britain and USA, only to leave us on the mercy of King SJW, is like getting rid of 70% of the weeds and assuming what is left won't come back to ravage your garden once more

Meme him out?

Why?

He is one of the funniest Prime Ministers I've ever seen.

>costumes galore
>spicy memes for every occasion
>made Canada even more of a global laughing stock
>mad quotes

Let me put it this way. If we meme him out, he will win.

>I'm an island, this won't affect me
I'm sure there were some Brits who thought this way too at some point

I will fight with you in the leaf wall!

Can I hear it for trumpler and Russian Intelligence?

EXPOSE CANADA PEDOPHILE RING GET TRUDEAU OUT KEK WILLS

Justin Castro's excited Twitter post about his meeting with George Soros is the final nail in his coffin. He chose to side against the meme magic and it will be his downfall.

We need a conservative leader that isn't total shit and I'm sort of scared we won't get one.

Jokes aside this
Is probably the best chance for kicking them all out

true, but unless there is a conscious effort in channeling our energy, like with Trump and Brexit, there will be no result.

Veterans of the 2015-2016 Meme War must rise again and rally! Banners must be flown!
WAR DRUMS MUST SOUND ONCE MORE!!!

Can I be prime minister? I won't fuck it up.

fug cuckzilla trudeau

didn't that autist that went and shot up the pizza joint pretty much killed any credibility to that specific narrative by doing that?

We're looking at half a decade of him at least.

What did I miss in Leaf land?

>four copies of his own book on the table

maybe yes, maybe no

normies are getting very asshurt about him, so if he doesn't play his cards right, he might not even finish his first term

you can never have too much propaganda

DAKOTA PIPELINE
OIL DEAL WITH CHINA
TRUDEAU IS A GLOBIST CROOK

why on earth haven't any leaf figured this out yet? The two-faced little shit is screwing Canada and the natives. Wake up sheeple!

but if you meme him out of office he wins

We have

we don't have the charts out and ready, so the cattle don't see it

(((They))) have worked very hard to domesticate humans, and they're not going to let their hard work go down the drain that easily

normies don't respond to facts, which is why we need another to take the Meme War to the Northern Front!

YOU HAVE MY PASTA!

We are well and fucked either way, all his possible replacements are nearly identical on economic and foreign policy all we get to decide on is the flavour of retarded minor laws we get.

that's a pretty shit way of looking at it fampai
>lel Britain will rot away and die before it leaves the EU
or
>pshh, Trump, nothing will ever disrupt the establishment in US

This. The first world is changing for the better. We'll have our own Red Ensign flying meme candidate you'll see.

All we need to do is find the sick, poor, and dying of Canada and say it's happening on his watch. White, black, hispanic whatever. Make it seem like he's playing favorites with the Syrians/3rd worlders.

Fuck.. He scares me cause he is actually this batshit...

natives dying in squalor while he pisses away Canada's taxpayer dollar on bringing Syrians here instead of resettling them in the Middle East at 1/10th of the cost?
or something like that, I will keep posting this thread until we get reinforcements
>we need to refine our narratives and craft our memes with precision

Take mine then

what a waste of quintessential quints