CALLING ALL AUSFAGS

What can we do to stop him cucking other Aussies by the thousands?

To all other fags who don't know who he is here a few examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwuc95X7Fds

youtube.com/watch?v=KsZIYY0jiZE
youtube.com/watch?v=xeBu735nFYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SM3rf9PqVZ0&t=281s
thevine.com.au/society/watch-waleed-aly-interviews-australias-first-openly-gay-muslim-imam-project/
baka.com.au/comment/no-prime-minister-gay-marriage-hasnt-gone-away-20161012-gs16x2.html
baka.com.au/comment/nsw-bill-is-about-marriage-just-not-equality-20131031-2wlxb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

most people don't even like him, in fact they outright resent him

Dude waleed lmao

Hopefully if we wait long enough he'll just blow up.

He's a piece of shit.

Best way to stop it is to ignore him.

Considering the way leftists operate now we just need him to keep demeaning everyone for being racist until he's cycled through enough groups that most people are united in their disapproval of him and his condescension.

From what I can tell its the opposite, he won the logies when Grant Denyer could've won.

youtube.com/watch?v=SM3rf9PqVZ0&t=281s

If Aussies admire him for being muslim, we deserve the islamisation of the country.
I'm abandoning this ship before it sinks. Sorry guys. See you from some other country.

This. He's a smarmy fuck who occasionally chides and lectures Chazza Normie about race, religion and all the other things people here don't really think about that often. I doubt anyone will get up in arms about it but they're also not going to be sorry to see him go.

The Project is without a doubt one of the hardest shows to watch.

>sporting that pocket square like a financebro

what the fuck is his problem

I'd wager that most people to dislike him at the very least but simply don't speak up about it.

Agreed.

I unironically like Richard Spenser

kek

No one admires him except the Greens voters and the ALP people who are too embarrassed to call themselves Greens.

The guy really didn't understand Aussies though because he behaves like the kind of holier-than-thou faggot Australia loves to hate. Could have worked in the UK, not here you subversive taqiyya hipster.

My mum likes him but she's retarded

everyone already hates him. Just keep giving him air time and he'll destory his own career. just like his predecessor

left wing milo

They just keep him on to demoralise the population. I'm sure they know almost everyone hates him. A pretentious, supercilious faggot.

The only person I hate more than him is his race traitor wife.

He will overstep one day. Hubris will bring him down. Kek willing.

Sanctimonious racist Cunt. I despise him

>Could have worked in the UK

This. They'd love him

Or maybe he could work in the US doing one of those daily show type things where he just jokes about Trump being le orange man xD

Not half as much as me bro. He's so self-righteous

Hope so, Kek willing.

Maybe we can make the cunt poor

facebook com/waleedalyisawank/

One can only dream

Kek willing

I don't hate Waleed Aly because of his skin colour, i don't hate him for his beliefs. I hate him because the project is poison on Australian tv, and has been since the first episode long before Waleed joined.

>I don't hate Waleed Aly because of his skin colour, i don't hate him for his beliefs

I do

Yes the project has always been garbage but it got worse by putting a shitstain on their camera

why don't we make more waleed memes and upload them to meme pages on normiebook

see if anyone can get his stance on gay marriage

He'll be caught between his lefty co workers and the ummah

We'll need more memes

Does he duck it that much?

thevine.com.au/society/watch-waleed-aly-interviews-australias-first-openly-gay-muslim-imam-project/

baka.com.au/comment/no-prime-minister-gay-marriage-hasnt-gone-away-20161012-gs16x2.html

baka.com.au/comment/nsw-bill-is-about-marriage-just-not-equality-20131031-2wlxb.html

He supports it more or less. The annoying thing about Waleed is he probably is "one of the good ones" you keep hearing about but he's such a self-righteous cunt who wants to push the idea that all muslims are like him which is absurd.

In 2017 Waleed's career will be done. he'll be a washed up has been (not that he ever was relevant)

( ... )

Hes a poo loo what do you honestly expect

WTF i love australian media now

The thing that pissed me off is that he is an apologist not a reformist

LETS GET HIM ON AN AMERICAN NO FLY LIST?

All you buddy