Sup Forums BTFO yet again!

>Imagine a world without muslims
>We would have no
Coffee
Cameras (first optic camera, Ibn al-Haytham)
Experimental Physics
Chess
Soap
Perfume/spirits
Irrigation
Crank-shaft, internal combustion engine, valves, pistons
Combination locks
Architectural innovation (pointed arch -European Gothic cathedrals adopted this technique as it made the building much stronger, rose windows, dome buildings, round towers, etc.)
Surgical instruments
Anaesthesia
Windmill
Treatment of Cowpox/inocculation
Fountain pen
Numbering system (of Hindu derivation)
Algebra/Trigonometry
Modern Cryptology
3 course meal
Crystal glasses
Carpets
Cheques
Gardens used for beauty and meditation instead of for herbs and kitchen.
First degree-granting institution, also known as the University
Optics
Musical notes
Toothbrush
Hospitals
Bathing
Quilting
Soft drinks
Lipstick and eyeliner
Plastic surgery
Calligraphy
Manufacturing of paper and cloth
Parachute

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anesthesia
indy100.com/article/what-the-world-would-look-like-without-muslims-7468706
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not having any of that would be worth it to have no mudslimes allah snackbaring over cartoons of their pedo prophet

/thread
fpbp
etc

Didn't all of that shit come before Islam was a thing?

Anaesthesia: "Meanwhile, in 1772, English scientist Joseph Priestley discovered the gas nitrous oxide. Initially, people thought this gas to be lethal, even in small doses, like some other nitrogen oxides. However, in 1799, British chemist and inventor Humphry Davy decided to find out by experimenting on himself."

Parachute: The parachute was invented by Leonardo Da Vinci as well as Fausto Veranzio. None of them were muslims.

Bathing: Are you actually fucking serious user? Are you fucking stupid? Are you actually mentally retarded? Are you actually saying that the muslims invented the act of bathing? Fuck off.

3 Course meals: ARE YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING JOKING? ARE YOU LEGITIMATELY RETARDED?

Toothbrush: There is no record of when the first toothbrush was made, or who made it. There is, however, records of when the first electric toothbrush was invented. The first electric toothbrush, however, was invented in Switzerland in 1954.

Surgical instruments: Please be more specific as to what surgical instrument you are refering to. Retard.

There is probably a myriad of other inventions that weren't invented by the muslims, however, i don't want to sit here all day explaining this to you. Jævla idiot.

In addition, the things actually invented by the muslims aren't things that wouldn't have been invented without them. Some of these things are crucial in our society, and therefore they would have been invented anyways.

BTFO user. Nei sånn serr, er du faktisk tilbakestående?

I fucking hate when someone makes threads that are this retarded.

Er bare en liste jeg fant på facebook, gutten min.

Source
indy100.com/article/what-the-world-would-look-like-without-muslims-7468706

Seriously....

Muslims came from the middle east originally but that does not mean middle easterners have always been muslim, and not a single fucking one of the things on that list were invented by or even perfected by muslims.

Dont you mean arabs?

muslims didn't do any of that

(You)

Impossible, muslims don't believe in science and thus invent nothing, all this shows is that there is a difference between arabs and muzzies, which I personally do not believe but thats another matter entirely.

Imagine a world without nation-destroying kikes.

Nice b8

Bullshit. You fell for Al Jazeera fake news
wikiislam.net/wiki/How_Islamic_Inventors_Did_Not_Change_The_World

You do realize that most Mudslime inventions were just stolen from other cultures yeah? The basis for their understanding of post nignog / bronze age tier science was basically just through translations of texts of other places they captured because they swarmed like roaches. They're a fucking joke and I actually have a copy of the Koran on my desk which I tear pages out of to wipe my cum up after I wank.

>Coffee
that niggers dumb. hes a dumb nigger. dont talk to that nigger cuz that nigger is dumb

>imagine a world without muslims
>implying that those things wouldn't be discovered anyways
>implying those things were made by others before them and by their neighbours like china for MANY of those

Many of those things were discovered by others , pre-islamic culture and neighbours to muslim nations. Muslims only were a gateway for them to spread.

Muslims themselfs didn't do shit.

A world without Muslims would mean a productive , nice , safe , happy and amazing middle east filled with great arhitecture from the past.

It would mean you could visit the old citadels of the Persians , Asyrians , Could drink a coffee in aleppo as you go visit the brithplace civilization.

What you have now , is a cancer filled place , where there is no safety , bearly any tourism with some exceptions.

I mean fucking hell most places people go is Dubai , and thats it.... and Dubai has adopted western values.

tard. most of these aren't muslim at all. research before propaganda posting.

haha muslims didn't ""invent"" anything of what OP said, at most they stole it.

>Chess

All chess-like games come from an Indian game, and the rules for the variant we know as chess were formalised in Europe.

Plus no HD snuff videos

Probably the best thing Islam has given us.

Sup Forums blames bush and the establishment for 911
>muh mudslimes
I hate them too, but 911 wasn't their fault

Nope, all bullshit.

>Bathing

kek, Muslims invented water?

a world without muslims is a world without a white europe actually
Islam is the main reason that the mongols broke up and prevented their conquest of europe.

We don't like the religion you fuck. How the fuck did Islam make that shit, also if the Muslim world didn't exist all that shit would have still be invented you seem to not understand that humans tend to invent the same things in different places. No race is superior because they got to call dibs on something that would have Brennan invented in the first place.

No It wasn't, the Mongols completely btfo Baghdad and almost the entire Islamic world, while simultaniously fighting the Xi Xia kingdom.

What prevented them from heading towards Europe was the death of The Great Khan, all the mongol armies got recalled back to the capital for burial, constant infighting of who the successor would be kept them from ever being the same military might they once were.

>All of that is because islam.

Kys nigger.

Protip: the word 'coffee' is being used by pro-pedo shills to tag slide threads.

This.

Also the Mongols would have hit the problem of crossing either the Caucuses or a sea to reach Europe

your retard as fuck op

>muslims
>race

you can change religion but you canot change genes

Bullshit

we would have it, but it would've been invented a few years later.

WE