NATIONAL ACTION TO BE BANNED YES YES YES

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/national-action-british-neo-nazi-group-to-be-classed-as-terror-organisation-and-banned-first-time-a7468136.html

>youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

>A British neo-Nazi group is expected to be labelled a terror organisation and banned in a landmark first for the UK.

>An order proscribing fascist group National Action is due to be laid before Parliament on Monday. It will be the first time membership of a far-right group has been outlawed in the UK.

THIS IS OUTSTANDING NEWS.

Fucking British Parliament is discussing a group of 100 activists.

I can't believe that the degenerate Left and Liberals still haven't learned a thing. Streisand effect that this will be bring is insane. Not only will they cause more radicalism, but in the end it's futile since most they can do is ban the name.

DOTR
O
T
R

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/__rmG9tQQvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good goyim

What have they done to be classified as a terrorist organisation?

They're real life trolls.

They bully niggers, no one is allowed to.

They call out for lone wolf actions on jihadists and MPs who support the jihadists to cut up British people.

That's illegal in Britain for some reasons.

Could I get in trouble? I went to an event where one of them gave a speech and have two of their 2014 publications on an old laptop.

I'm not a member or anything.

They aren't, the Lugenpresse made it up. Even if the gov is pozzed NA hasn't done anything even close to being marked as a terrorist organisation, you have to actually be one in order to be banned. According to the law NA is nothing more than a group of friends.

Nobody gives a shit what British parliament decides. Burn the fucking place and hang all the limey cunts. Burn that Somalian Muslim Ghetto called London as well.

Oh shit. You fucked up.

Not even our government can punish you retroactively for something that was totally legal when you did it

hey I live in London and it's not too bad

>pic related, my local

What if terrorists in other countries are just nationalists too? Who are we to discern the difference between an iranian and an iraqi? What if small-scale immigration of jews has escalated conflict in low-resourced areas?

This article has given me some dangerous thoughts. Namely, that governments consider themselves as stock and landholders, not as representatives.

That's cool. I was in London in June and it was packed full of niggers and Arabs.

Great speech, tired of peaceful protests tho.

I assume you only visited Leicester Square, Tower of London, Westminster etc?

>more comfy London

I love me some traditional British architecture and comfy villages. I would like to do a tour of the countryside.

>surely this will take care of those pesky British nationalists and not make them and their cause even more popular

Good, we can't have these scum bags in Pakistan 2.0.

Britain is a Muslim country after all.

Check this out.

kikebook.com/playgroundenglish/videos/373967136269956/

London is a collection of villages that grew together over time. Some villages are white, some are (unfortunately) not. You just have to go to the right villages.

The countryside is close to paradise though. I'll take a sunny day in rural England over anywhere in the world.

reeeeeeeeeeee
Yeah, rural England is a fairytale.

Fuck that's beautiful.

I'm sure it will still look like this when all the immigrants move in

That's the point. To keep the shit out.

Nigger homes are crack dens and mud huts. Arab homes are planes and trucks.

Not that they wouldn't love to.

Everything I learned about NA I learned from Blink 1488

youtu.be/__rmG9tQQvs

Does antifa exist in Britain or is it just active in the rest of Europe/California? They can just point to that to gain public approval.

The slippery slope is real, these guys would probably want me deported and I doubt I'd enjoy talking to them but it's the start of any "undesirable" political movement being banned.

>these guys would probably want me deported

what are you?

>"Has a notorious group of faggots found a large enough supply of cucks in Britain to form a UK branch?"

What do you think

Black

I've not read up on these guys, so I don't know if they are legitimately 1488 or if it's a media smear campaign, the same way UKIP were once seen as neo nazis.

Of course it exists in Britain, Soros funds it everywhere in Europe. Popularity depends on countries

honestly, why do you browse Sup Forums? Doesn't it make you feel a bit uncomfortable?

And yes, they would want you deported, and so should you. Don't you have a deep urge to Make Jamaica/Nigeria/Barbados Great Again?

YEAHH!!! GO BOYS KILL ALL THOSE NIGGERS AND MUDDIES!!!! YEAHH!

FUCK THEM THEY CAN SUCK MY
Big Baltic Cock

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years now, so am pretty jaded. It's one of the few places where people can express themselves, that's why I keep coming back.

I also hate living in a lefty and SJW world.

No desire to go back for anything other than holidays. Maybe if I save up enough to retire early, I can travel but be based there.

Plus I have a thing for posh girls.

>Plus I have a thing for posh girls.

Ugh that's such a sickening thought. Stay away from the posh tottys fuzzy wuzzy!

Looks like I'm off to prison lads.

R.I.P. user

#SorryNotSorry

I don't plan on having kids or getting married if that makes you feel better.

thanks, it does

Shit, this is a huge decision.

Censoring begins.

They supported the murder of Jo Cox. That's it lol

They weren't associated with Thomas Mair in any way either

Is this the start of the British people saying "fuck the government"?

Oh boy I hope it is.

You don't? Oh that's alright then.

European organizations are evil
Ethnic europeans are evil
Diversity
Black and brown organizations under strict shariah law by 2020 innit right toothbro?

Banning things just makes them more desirable. So ban away traitor MPs.

Goddamn. That is a beautiful scene and everything but how do people live in those homes when nature is taking back their roof? Renovate your shit already,

All the shit they've already done and you think people are going to care if the gov bans a nazi group?

Hahaha.

T H E

R I D E

N E V E R

E N D S

>Tfw I didn't even know about this group until I saw it in the news
>Tfw I now "want to do research" on the group
If they didn't acknowledge it, they could've handled it much easier.