Megyn Kelly says

Megyn Kelly says it's "dangerous" that "Americans aren't listening" to the press
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/8/megyn-kelly-says-its-dangerous-that-americans-aren/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgmNiyg5t9s&t=132s
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181/all-info
youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A
archive.is/8goWW
youtu.be/sGy5wpY3kMI
youtube.com/watch?v=2YypmZyXUpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's an establishment whore and I don't like her face.

>The people, as much as it’s fun to hate us, they need us. They need good, strong, skeptical journalists to be covering whoever it is

This makes me so mad I'm just going to bed. Stupid bitch.

what did she say? I wasn't listening

>megyn kelly

youtube.com/watch?v=AgmNiyg5t9s&t=132s

>The people, as much as it’s fun to hate us, they need us
This part isn't true.
>They need good, strong, skeptical journalists to be covering whoever it is
This part is.
Half-truths, the MSM special eh.

Know what's dangerous Megan? A bullet in your slicked back hairdo head you fucking cunt.

>The people, as much as it’s fun to hate us, they need us. They need good, strong, skeptical journalists to be covering whoever it is
Lugenpresse so far up its own ass, if the people had a say they'd be out of a job in the streets tomorrow

That fact that the devil himself didn't drag that bitch screaming to hell on live television after this statement is enough to make an atheist.

>Megyn Kelly says it's "dangerous"

"for you"

dangerous to who? Oh wait I already know the answer

Lol if some of us had our say we would be hanging these fucking traitors.

fuck that cunt

>“I think it’s dangerous, the entire delegitimization that [President-elect Donald Trump] engaged in against all of the media,” Mrs. Kelly said.

Gee if Trump had just lost the election in a landslide like every MSM outlet swore he would for months then the press wouldn't be suffering this credibility crisis

What an asshole!

read that shit a few days ago. i'll bet the press really does believe it was every bit as hard on obama as it's planning to be on trump. the rest of us aren't so delusional.

>google "lugenpresse"
>tons of articles from the MSM about how evil racists are dredging up an old term coined by Nazis
>check Wikipedia
>actually became a popular saying in the mid-1850's
You just can't make this shit up.

All you are sleeping.

This. Sad but this.

Boy that left arm is fucked up.

don't say it too often or the commies that edit wikipedia will change it

This is why people lost their shit and started burning the Goddamn kikes in the first place.

Their only strategy when their social engineer of the populous fails to double fucking down.

They get so high off their own farts they start a war and fail, or an election.

If MSM wouldn't lace their news with propaganda maybe people would be more willing to consume it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A

>that pic
pic related

Has it passed?

somewhat
R A R E
A
R
E

>Entire campaign trail bash Trump nonstop
>Even flat out lie about him being racist and his policies being against all minorities
>Trump wins despite all of this because rational people saw through their lies, and have accepted that the media is corrupt as shit
>WHY DON'T THEY TRUST US
Honestly there needs to be some fucking policy implemented to fire these fucking biased pieces of shit for reporting the "fake news" they are screaming about.

These people lied all fucking year trying their hardest to make sure Trump lost and they have no repercussions for their actions. Shit makes me furious

There is a point in time where things will get so bad that these lying fucks will get what's coming. Don't worry.

They literally called him a Goddamn rapist and pedophile with no proof beyond a video of him talking like a guy with friends. Except the kike with the hidden video of course.

Dangerous for someone like her since her job is spewing the MSM bullshit. If no one's watching then she's out of a job.

fuck Megyn Kelly, she should get Fired and Tucker should get her job...

I want to watch the Tucker File..

or if he's too busy with his own show, then Sandra Smith

Co-ordinated one sided scepticism is still bias.

Bottom line is they work for us, we can work backwards from what they spout but if they keep ignoring what the public is interested in whilst they maintain to uphold the public interest then they deserve their reputation hit.

Don't forget all the lies about Hillary's being some kind of saint which were disproven as well as her winning chances.
There is good reason to distrust the news media.

If Megyn wants me to listen then she can sit on my cock and let me cum in her fuckhole.

They deserve to have their heads taken off for manipulating and outright lying to an entire nation.

>that flag

No, Kelly. We are listening to the press more than ever. We are just not listening to you.

And now the main stream media needs the word again so they had to coin a new clunky phrase like "fake news" to not look like utter hypocrites.

Fuck I hate the news media.

cool, she's like a chameleon

Is she a man, a model, a journalist or ???. Wish she'd make up her mind and then retire.

>good, strong, skeptical journalists

implying she knows any

MSM is irrelevant now. We can get news straight from the people involved or from one of the 500 phone cameras that are pointed at everything remotely interesting that ever happens anywhere.

It would be more productive for them to focus on censoring the free exchange of information on social media etc. than on trying to prop up a dying industry.

Jesus Christ, what a fucking psychopath.

>you need us to tell what to think, sheeple

a fucking fox cum slut acting like a hard core sjw and she won't stop

With bitches it's quid pro quo.

Stage 1: Denial

"Fake News" is "Freedom Fries"-tier propaganda.

CNN needs to poach Frank Luntz from Fox. He would've never let shit like that make it out the front door.

Saw a thread about this earlier, it was filled to the brim with shitposters and CTR

Someone really must not want this information slipping out

>our patience has its limits
>one day, we will shut their dirty lying jewish mouths

Dangerous for you maybe. Lugenpresse!

kelly got her career completely derailed and destroyed by trump and this election. The best part is she thought she was the one who would end up laughing after everything was said and done haha poor idiot

Dear megyn, you lost to the internet trolls that masturbate to anime and live in their parents basements. That's how shit a reporter you are, completely clueless and self absorbed. Horrible nosejob btw

Get in line faggot. White women want that big enriched cock. Your pasty looking thing won't satisfy her.

Bias is one thing, but they don't even report news. They weave narratives with an agenda to push on the masses. They're not journalists anymore, they're storytellers used by rich men to exploit the citizens.

Remember the DNC bernout fiasco?
>DNC leaks show primary was stolen
>"you're being ridiculous"
>noise machines to drown out bernouts unrest
>hired people to occupy their seats
>turned the lights off on their portion of the crowd
>had cards underneath all the other seats that listed "counter chants" to drown out bernout chants (ie: NO TPP = HILL-A-RY)

But our trusted reporters had great news for us with a cute little anecdote the next morning. And don't forget the hottest trending topics on the side

>ten jews did something
>kill all jews
This is fine

>ten cops did something
>kill all jews
This is not

how can we force fox to give Tucker her segment.

it should be called "The Tucker File"

MSM is in the 5 stages of grief

>The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling. But they are not stops on some linear timeline in grief.

At first they denied that the public would ignore them, that's impossible, the public has been doing what they're told for generations thanks to the media

Then it was anger. The public is stupidly buying into 'Fake news', they're stupid. They're dumb. They're ruining societies. There's got to be investigations. Everything is fucked. Megyn Kelly says it's dangerous.

Next comes bargaining. We will pay you to watch our news. We'll provide prizes and competitions on CNN. Can you guess the magic word from the past 8 hours of news? If you missed one minute you won't be in the running for the mega draw. Stay tuned to win.

Megyn has hit the wall. Her looks are going to fade very, very quickly and now she's a bitter old hag that's not as fuckable as she was a year ago.

Next year will be even worse for her. You reap what you sow. Kek

Funny how less than 0.2% of the world's population manages to always be behind it.

Everyone but the kikes are problem amirite.

I'm really angry everyone in my family hasn't already lived a long, healthy, happy life and died so that I can piss my life away and help burn the world

Same. 32 here my parents are 62 and 63 when they pass I am fucking with you bro.

Trump should send her to the salt mines.

Burning shit down is for fucking leftists and commies.

i got a salt mine for her right here

Cops are a profession, not a racial group. And the worst they do on their own initiative is shoot the wrong people or raid the wrong houses, which is certainly bad but not really comparable to centuries of attempted nation wrecking.

i dont see why NEETs here think she's attractive. Look at that ugly face and shnozola.

I don't care

Go back to antifa

>They need good, strong, skeptical journalists
I wish we had some of those. Instead we only have Lügenpresse.

I just want to fuck sjw's and dirty media/politicians up, not burn my community literally. I was raised decent I am not a nigger. Agree with ya m8.

Sadly they're so shit that they're already denying you that small comfort by fucking their own shit right up first

archive.is/8goWW
archive.is/8goWW
archive.is/8goWW

Fucking OP.

So true.

Credibility is earned.
You can't just barge in, go "Hey guys we are the media and this is what we want you to think and believe today".

Oh look, Meagain Kelly is trying to get a headline.

I hope Megyn realizes that Trump made her a star. He gave her a main role in the election and their little feud elevated her to a position of importance she didn't have before. Before Trump, she wasn't a household name and could never have gone on a fucking Book Signing Tour.

She even changed her hair to a more Trumpian look. If she was smart she wouldn't get in the mud over this "fake news" nonsense because it's going to undo all the relatively good publicity Trump gave her.

I can guarantee you, if she hadn't waffled so much she would have been in consideration for WH Press Secretary. Honestly she should retire within 6 months and go out on a high note. Give the spot to Watters.

The Fake News complaining about fake news. Nothing of value was lost. Is this how out of touch they are? Credibility is earned.

Of course it's dangerous - all those journawhores will lose their jobs and will have to become literal whores.

ooh you so dangeroose, so edgiee

But she's not against Clinton, so that kind of danger is low.

Ruh roh!
Sorry we stopped being spoon fed lies.

Sorry that we stopped PAYING to experience the brainwashing.

SORRY that you all made us pay for your lies and them decided to fit some commercial content around your lies to tell us we are fat and ugly unless we use your sponsored content.

>skeptical journalists
You must believe us and only us, audience member #94313433, we're the trustworthy ones who have got a special license to practice skepticism (and broadcast context to our liking by careful omission)

This amazing woman managed to make Newt Gingrich look honest and respectable in comparison.
And she wonders why people do not trust MSM anymore.

youtu.be/sGy5wpY3kMI

it just means all those "contacts" she whored herself out to mean nothing and that some nobody who gets a job at a local news station will have as many people listen to them as her

seriously she fucked old geezers and pizza delivery guys for rumors ahahaHaHaHahaHAhAhAh

Integrity?, she farts like truck driver
youtube.com/watch?v=2YypmZyXUpM

Soon she will be fucking niggers if she isn't eyeball deep in their gigantian cocks right this minute.

But it's fine that the press is lying to its citizens. Gotcha

wtf i never noticed she has no tits

i hate mk now

>if Dan Rather hadn't let confirmation bias murder his good sense the press wouldn't be suffering this credibility crisis

she got them removed because it is offensive to chestlets