This is what progressives actually believe

>this is what progressives actually believe

There is clear evidence the russkies interfered, tard. Don't be Putin's cuck boy.

Fuck off kike.

Obama On Possibly Rigged Elections:

>Stop Whining

Take out the H, add an N and what does it spell, Sour Grapes.

>oh shit my candidate lost

>I'm so daft I never considered this a possibility. Time to act even more outraged.

>Why do liberals hate Russians?

Because they are against muslims and gays?

>There is clear evidence the russkies interfered, tard.

Such as?

Our feelings!

>Stop Wnining

libs are not sincere in anything they say or do

What ever the (((mainstream media))) and their (((professors))) tell them to. On an individual basis the common leftist drone doesn't think about very much at all other than their personal desires and social dramas. When the subject of politics comes up they simply parrot the buzz-words they've been taught and attempt to censor anyone they view to be a heretic. They're extremely zombie like nihilistic "people".

Where's the evidence?

They are wrong on many points.

-The KGB was dissolved in 1991 so that's bullshit.
-A conspiracy is always true because there are people conspiring everyday to make things happen. Putting theory in front of conspiracy doesn't make it false. It just makes the conspiracy even more true because you are thinking about the many ways those people conspired to make shit happen.
-Hillary lost because she is a progressive and progressives have been hating on the middle class for a long time and are responsible for a lot of the atrocities that happened in the past. Abortion, eugenics, you name it. Another reason why the Democrats don't want the public to know about their shitty past.
-Obama and Clinton didn't debunk jack shit. They are wrong on everything.
-The recounts really show the election is rigged to favor Democrats. That's why Michigan's governor stopped the recounts because he knows half the votes in that state are invalid. Do that for every state and I assure you Trump won the popular vote.

Screenshot or it didn't happen...

I forgot about the big bad Russians ruining the elections.

-Unless your voting system is connected to the internet, there is no way Russia can hack our elections. If there is rigging, everything was manipulated by the people within the United States.

In my state, we use a tabulator, pen, and paper. You fill in your ballot with the pen and put it in the tabulator. When I went to vote I was very observant. The ONLY THING connected to the tabulator was the power cord to the wall outlet. There was no ethernet cord or other computer cords that relate to the internet and no wireless connections. I know this because I searched for wireless signals on my phone while waiting for the rest of my family to vote. Unless the USB used to download the voting data was connected to a computer connected to the internet, then it could be hacked. In this case, I highly doubt it because the computer at my voting place wasn't connected to the internet either.

Yes, Russians rigged it. Good luck with your little Drumpf, he's not even your president. Putin is.

I don't know it either. Personally I'm not leftist and I do like Russia.

Obama said so.

underrated

>President Obama ridiculed Donald Trump’s suggestion Thursday that the presidential election could be rigged, calling his claim “ridiculous.”
>“Of course the elections will not be rigged,” Mr. Obama said at a news conference. “What does that mean?”
The president said the federal government doesn’t control elections.
>“If Mr. Trump is suggesting there is a conspiracy theory that’s being propagated across the country including places like Texas, where typically it’s not Democrats who are in charge of voting booths, that’s ridiculous,” the president said. “That doesn’t make any sense.”
t. Obongo

Wait, let me get this straight--- the FBI and CIA say that the Russians are SO GOOD at hacking that they left zero traces on Hillary Clinton's email server, but they are fairly confident that the Russians (and Chinese and many others) hacked that box.

So if the Russians are so good they are ghost with zero traces on owning machines, then how is it they left so much traces around that the CIA knows it was them? Did Putin toss all the good government Russian hackers into a wood chipper between then and now and had to hire cheap and dump India hackers?

Can't have it both ways. If they are ghosts who leave no trace and they (FBI and CIA) have to just PRESUME they hacked because they are "that good", then the CIA and FBI should be suspicious of any "trace" pointing to the Russians cause they just told us that the Russians are "that good".

We are being played, one way or another. Ghosts leave no trace. Idiots used signed code. Which is Russia? Good or idiots?

>“If Mr. Trump is suggesting there is a conspiracy theory that’s being propagated across the country including places like Texas, where typically it’s not Democrats who are in charge of voting booths, that’s ridiculous,” the president said. “That doesn’t make any sense.”
>where typically it’s not Democrats who are in charge of voting booths
they were covering their asses and laying the blame elsewhere as early as august, they knew what was going to happen