youtube.com/watch?v=a9_GmS8QXyg
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw
youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's Nick's writing about?

dropbox.com/sh/vbw1v5e0n1h4in3/AADX6B4wkTzykbj3xySJWzQ-a?dl=0

heres a torrent for his book

does this have anything to do with kek and meme magic?

yes pepe pepe he cant stop hopping

pls stop hopping pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=4PmUrrAkYfg

TFW falcon captcha

honored you're using my pepe op, and i want to give you a giant thank you from the bottom of my heart for this thread because i always want to talk about mde/sam and feel like a huge ass loser (because i am) in any other place lmao so tx

SAMMY COME DO A STANDUP SHOW IN TORONTO

dude mde is the beez neez, feel better about yourself there are quite a few of us

i now love pepe

Yeah you are a loser, just like all MDE fans.
That's why I sent in hundreds of complaints to AS about World Peace until they cancelled it and made something by Tim instead.

dude your internet is barely fast enough to load this site.

enjoy the hottest chicks in the world and et off the board dude go outside

>BUY THE BOOK

it's been sold out for a couple days

>dropbox
>torrent

Hey notsam, what gun should I get next?

gumroad bruh

what's the book about you fat cunt

has mde changed your life at all and i mean that completely unironically. i can't explain in words how deeply these assholes really inspired me (more so than memories of being young and naive drinking cheap lambrusco wine on the gianicolo hill overlooking rome at sunset - love that memory) in such a long term way. watching 25yo neet sam doing his little rants was one of the first things in a long time to hit me because i felt like i was in bed with my own brain: he correctly articulated all these things i've thought for a long time, and for once, i kind of didn't feel so alone. but i've always had this thing of trying to fit in even when i knew i was betraying myself and that it would end up badly, just becuse i want friends. it was a wakeup call that i know myself and to just get over the idea of fitting in, because i'm just not that person. anyway, yeah.

PEPE IS TRUMP YOU SHITLORD DONT MISGENDER ME

PDF DOWNLOADS for his book are avaliable i actually bought it nigga
imgur.com/gallery/u5o62

just posting itt to say billy & the clown is vastly underrated, even if it's not """""""""""funny"""""""""

yeah I read the whole thing.

>aus hates mde

it's because you dipshits don't know real comedy

This biggest joke you guys ever made was losing a war against a flightless bird

It's the alt-right Bible.

>pdf
fuck that m8, isn't there an epub version or something? I'm not going to force myself to read some meme book in a meme format

youtube.com/watch?v=ysiqBrZN5Y4

there is an epub format

i have never used it but is it gucci ?

it's worth is man

only if you have an ereader

QUADS

im certain i can find a torrent for a good one i was just wondering if it was better than pdf for image quality

PRAISE KEK

that black poet on the charls youtube link is fucking hilarious how was charls not pissing himself laughing

KEK WILLS IT

what's happening here....

imgur.com/gallery/u5o62

KEK WISHES FOR OUR CHAOS TO BE UNBOUND SHARE IT TO ALL FOR THE FATE YOU CHOOSE IS YOUR OWN

THey Call me "No Health insurance"
They Call me "Cancellation"
They call me "Tim Heideckers Bitch"
They call me 'Blacklisted"
They call me "Tranny Fucker"
They call me " Broke"
They call me " No career"

Being a fan is mega gay

PRAISE BE UPON HIM

PRAISE

go back to the barbie stralia

so you did watch the show......

please be my AI GF

youtube.com/watch?v=d9ibvKdAxO4

huh?

>KEK
>HIGH ENERGY accelerator
>QUADS
what does it mean?

Sam confirmed for newfag

>it's another video with his gf

more time for redpilling is what it means

it means kek has yet to even begun

That really did look like a nice day for a jump.

I think his ideas man skit is the best so far

yeah and everyone thinks women hate him

theres hope dude!

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

youtube.com/watch?v=D71iSwArWVI
----
youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8

tissue box is the best one just read the script in the descritpion its prophetic to the extreme

youtu.be/Hkb-vgabexA
anyone have a link to the wall show/emo hooker skits on youtube?

So is getting killed by a spider in your boot

youtube.com/watch?v=KCMfmHda2Lo

ep1

>theres hope dude
>in Sweden

then
>leave
>take your shit back

BONUS ROUND
>do what pewdiepie did game your way away

so find a slav/greek not all immigrants are not European

slav is weak greek is on fleek

If you want to watch Sam perform a standup routine where everybody laughs at every single word he says regardless of how funny it is here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=876Ski4a3gQ

is this the only one? just wanted to share the emo hooker skit w a friend. thank you v much tho user

not sure man, at one point all 6 episodes were on the tubes but now it's all hidden

i remember just hyper gen-x got posted here right after it came out and i can't find it anymore. stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=a9_GmS8QXyg

ep4

Why doesn't Hyde just post here

You can read it with a program like calibre

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY

im sure he does

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw

"reincarnation maybe, i dunno". sam trying to not laugh throughout that skit is great. thank you user, you're doing gods work. i bought the show on amazon a month or so ago idr bc i thought it would bolster the chances for s2. shoulda just torrented it and sent the boys the $15. oh well.

hey who knows under a trump presidency they could be back

>Moms

That will always be my favourite.

andrew said on his ama that they'll probably repitch to [as] regardless. we'll see

just tune down the political undertones even though I still find that stuff hilarious

no

no wuT

my issue is that its then just absurdity for the sake of absurdity, a slightly smarter t+e/eric andre (i really dont think the comparisons are fair to wp but whatever)

>tune down the political undertones
That's half the fun

you're both right but it's not like they can't make stuff funny for the sake of being funny.

Please stop forcing this unfunny jackass down our throats.

Fuck off Sam

You got cucked by Heidecker.

v true, i guess i just really enjoy this highly energized sam/mde rn bc we're getting so many new vertical vids/hydewars/etc.

i cant believe how accurately you described my very own admiration for mde bro. sam speaks to my conscious on a transcendental level, af if he directly reads the minds of his fans and copy pastes all these alternative thoughts on his show or channel, its something else

>this picture summarizes my life right now

and yeah I think they know what they're doing it's just a matter of a lot of people who thought WP was funny are going to think MDE is R A C I S T now

Maybe, but then they wouldn't have what makes them stand out or what makes them enjoyable. The social commentary and willingness to say things that "shouldn't" be said are what makes them special.

right? its insane. i feel super fucking lame because i'm way too active on this thread with way too many words, but just how much the boys really poked at parts of my soul and brain is odd. someone earlier said that to get sam's humor you have to be an asshole, and i mean, that is some of it, but i do think a lot of us grew up very similarly: awkward, angry at the world, alone...maybe? he's a reaction to what the world's become and he does it in such a funny, subversive way that you can't help yourself appreciate the intelligently astuteness even more so. you're right though, its like sam just reads my mind and copy pastes all these things i ever thought. i feel like i'm more secure in myself because of mde and sam lol

>all this proxy samefagging
Jesus Christ

Yeah we all get it Sam you're alpha n shit

Now leave the annoying roastie in your kitchen next time before you hit record

im not a proxy so prove it :P

also what program do you use ?

My main point is about attracting new supporters, while MSM and low MSM )TYT( are trying to slander them into oblivion. they'll always have their base supporters but bringing in new folks is going to be tougher now. If it weren't for 2070 paradigm shift I'd never heard of them. They need another big break like that

Fuck...YOUUUUU billy

>2070 paradigm shift
And that falls right in line with what I said. It still has that bite to it.

>"WE'RE GONNA KILL EM, I SAID WE'RE GONNA KILL EM"

>teaching african refugees how to program javascript

"They'll" attract new supporters but not if "they" lose that edge.

That moment you realise his audience are literally Jews.

>BTFO by cuck heidecker
Fucking LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=EZ0KfHHjyrw

i think all the noise sam is making, as well as msm and low msm outlets are advertising, will bring people tired of political correctness and being shut down for not being leftwing. that edge/viewpoint is something that is sorely lacking in the entertainment world and there's a giant spotlight on them now

>Sup Forums literally pays $2000 per month to some shilling unfunny faggot less relevant to this board than ben garrison

I'm sure Sam Hyde has a lot of interesting shit to write about, like the time he smoked too much weed and started crying into his pizza before feeling better and eating it.

video?

It's classified CIA material, I can't just hanf it out to any subversive who asks.

whoah dude i believe u

tim is just acting passive aggressive the whole video how is that getting BTFOd
>I live in glendale its working class

Fuck this Jew faggot and his panhandling. Post the PDF.