A small elite of traditional men will have to clean up this men

otherwise we will all die in a very near future

Previous thread

you first

>this men
*mess

fucking autocorrect

I see nothing wrong with that

A lot of people grow out of "Going Out" pretty quickly if they get bored early 20s

i'd put my pee pee in them if you catch my drift

What about this, Carl Worzrburger Mohammed?

Stop spamming these threads loser.

THICC

Also

No trannies allowed
No redditors allowed
No imbecile women worshipers allowed
No nihilistic "life is bad XD" retards allowed

Thank you

No, fuck this gay earth

As long as it's consensual there is nothing bad happening in the picture

White women belong to the big black cock

I'm not sure how, but I already know that they're british

how do I know, lads?

is it the face?

I just know.

this is bad because of racemixing

>No trannies allowed
wtf Brazil

I forgot to say that libertarians/moral and cultural relativists are not allowed as well.

Hard times breed strong men
Strong people create good times
Good times breed weak weak men
Weak men create hard times.

It's the cheesy chips

the fact you have these pics in your hard drive just proves a very small number of people can fix today's society.

We can't clean this

But we can form a White Ethno-States when our various gov collapse and force various measures like anti-miscgenetion law, restraining the freedom of women(like napoleon did), and so on

post trannies

So you advocating for what, Genocide?

>restraining the freedom of women

And in which place are we doing it? every land on earth is owned by the kike nose.

what part of the libertarian and moral relativists you didn't understand, Schwule?

But the main constant of this hypothesis is that women kept becoming shittier and shittier as time went on.
Now it's like what's the point?
You have to lie to them to keep them around or obtain them.
You have to decrease your intelligence to have a conversation.
Like really what's the point besides sex?
Why is sex even worth it? Isn't jerking off come with the same result?

Honest question there I am 30+ and a virgin but outside that.
What the fuck is the point?
If it's sex I don't care. Is there anything more to them? If not fuck it.

how do we break this cycle of misery?

IMO only a succession of nationalist dictators bred and trained and put through things that will toughen him up, with absolute power over the state can end this nightmare and put us in a perpetual good times phase

They're obviously British. Their physical appearance, their attire, the food they're eating, the backdrop, that black guy behind them, the bottle of Volvic on the floor, the fact that the streets are dirty.

Legal structures are required to declare if something is genocide or not. Control those and nothing you do will ever qualify.

I'm so sorry, nigel

I promise if you ever want to come here to help fight the race war, I won't bantz you too bad rl

i think it's the clothes and makeup of the women

they look like typical she-chavs

Catholic Monarchy with absolute power, in other terms, a nationalistic state with a Monarch who has absolute power along with the Army.

The Army must have absolute power as well and be ruled not by politicians but by strong nationalist generals.

It's the general look of them.
Have the potential to be more attractive, but they spend every weekend ruining their bodies with alcohol and greasy food. Not quite overeating enough to get as obese as some people do, but clealry on the road to being a fat slob.
The sheesy chips do it too, a favourite britslag night out dish.

It makes sense, you cannot 'change' women. They just adapt their behaviour to ensnare who they believe to be the highest quality males. The media has brainwashed them into thinking they have to act like over sexualised whores in order to attract the best male. If a small minority of men were to shun all the degeneracy and were clearly superior and only accepted good behaviour from women and shunned whorish behaviour then they would adapt themselves. Likewise men would realise the game had changed and would sharpen their own personal games to mimic the alpha behaviour.

>those crater thighs
How does that even happen?

As i said :
>when our various gov collapse

It is impossible currently, but the multiracial-multicultural states will naturally fall apart since you can't maintain a state with (non-whites) leech and criminals, thus, the best is too propel an Ethnostate during the collapse of these multiracial countries.

It's always sweet to see other nations attempt to speak German, lel.

People have a right to immigrate to a country. Forcing them out, is the wrong way to go about it. Maybe easing the integration process is a good beginning (especially in eastern countries).

Reminder that it's work time currently in Germany and this is probably a proxy kid or a jobless roach.

Nobody is saying anything about fixing women. We have not to give advice to men or women. We have to fix this mess unless we want to have another WW2 with 60+ million white mend dead.

I'll say that again because I don't think you can read: libertarians and moral relativists not allowed in this thread.

S-source please.

yes, BUT, changing the culture would just allow the slags to disguise themselves as good people, and reintroduce slag genes into the gene pool

in an industrial setting the only eugenic option is to outright kill them, or allow our species to split into castes based n innate iq and prudence

so much of sluttiness is genetic, and has been allowed to build and amplify as idiots outreproduce the rest of us

I believe it can be broken by producing an unchanging governance which balances power evenly and actively between the government and populace, while also enforcing social values and responsibilities.
I also believe all this could likely be done without harming individual freedoms and values.
Basically the keys are forethought, idealogical obstinance, longevity, and emphasis on social structures.

>libertarians and moral relativists not allowed in this thread
>waaaahh i have no arguments against you so you are not allowed in my super special hacker underground echo-chamber :^)

Cellulite.

we call this accelerationism

the biggest proponents in the reactionary fold tend to be downers, understandably

accelerationism is the only way to save france. whites in america and eastern europe might come out okay if we wait for a solution, but france will be dead by then

How is morality NOT relative? Aztecs considered it a good thing to commit human sacrifices, we consider it bad. How do you argue that this doesn't exist?

Even if you take a race-related route, whites have had different moral opinions depending on location, background and time period.

gb2 /ashtray/

>Aztecs considered it a good thing to commit human sacrifices, we consider it bad

because what they considered good was actually bad. What they thought doesn't matter. What matters is the reality

Sacrificing babies = bad. Always and eternally bad.

>whites have had different moral opinions depending on location, background and time period.
But the most intelligent people always had the same values. That's why these values lived through thousands of years despite the fact we lived with barbarians and indians in the past.

cuddles

pls no

>look at her
>feel disgust
>everybody agrees
>"BUT I'M BEAUTIFUL!"

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Religion often has a history of fucking with moral sanctity. Even in the Bible, when Moses was leading the Jews around they eventually passed laws which were directly in conflict with the ten commandments. And its not like murder was legal in Aztec laws, its just religiously sanctioned murder was ok.
We see similar things today. You should be tolerant of all ideas and ideologies, unless they conflict with the "right" ideas!
Relativism is kind of bullshit. I might allow for some flex, but ultimately human morality doesn't often differ from certain core traits, unless forced to by some powerful entity of some sort, be it government, society, or religion, etc.

Moral relativists will say

>Not wrong
>They do whatever they want
>Her body her rules XD
>Not a problem if it's with her money
>I don't care because ____

We should not care for this simplistic approach. We have to look deeper in why modern degeneracy happened and how to fix it

>while also enforcing social values and responsibilities.
I think if you all just picked up a book and acted like a normal human being for an extended period of time then we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.

This generation is pulling everyone down with their retarded beliefs.
>It's okay to be a mindless loser
>It's ok to be a landwhale
>It's ok to be a whiny tranny bitch
>It's ok to let 5000 bears roaming in romania
>It's alright to let 500k muslims into germany.

You are actually enlightened.

Modern women are useless.

>because what they considered good was actually bad
You can make that argument with sacrifices, yes, but are you honestly going to say nothing is up for debate? What about charity? Or war? Picking up women? These things all can have surface answers, but then you get into detail and the answer may change, but it also may not change, depending on the mindset of the person behind it.

>But the most intelligent people always had the same values.
You know very well that isn't true, intelligent people have literally always debated, and never came to a consensus on anything. For fuck's sake, there's so many flaws with this argument. If intelligent people ever did come to a consensus, we would proceed to have the world make drastic changes. The reason why we have arguments and debates is because there IS no consensus.

>Of course, whenever smart people come to a consensus on something like climate change, all of a sudden people on Sup Forums oppose it.

One eye on the triggering
One eye on the pasta

Fact is you cannot really change it. This cycle is bound to repeat.

Circumstances fire up these changes.
No matter what kind of a rabid feminist a woman can be, in war time, in famine it will seek a shelter of a man.

When a person starves, that person will consume its belief first.

In today we just have so much free time and we are not needed.

Being needed is something important, and in good-easy times men aren't needed.

Lets say has good time with in house, but when her comfort is disturbed she will need a man for fix it, pipe? lightbulb? A screw has to be tighten?

I remember I carried some heavy boxes of a girl infront of her boyfriend, for a moment she favored me more than her bf until she snapped out.

When your successful predecessor's eliminate every dispute to better environment for their offsprings, the offsprings will be go by the board .

This is why we have cuckolds, weak, men without any faculty on mainstream. When something threathening occur these people are degenerate and unmanly enough to shield themselves with a woman.

Suprise suprise niggers like fat white girls

>What about charity? Or war? Picking up women? These things all can have surface answers, but then you get into detail and the answer may change, but it also may not change, depending on the mindset of the person behind it.

No amount of arguments will ever change the fact that there are superior values and inferior values.
Deal with it or go back to your Dota 2.

>You know very well that isn't true, intelligent people have literally always debated,

Some greek philosophers and most Christians agreed on almost everything regarding morality for more than 2,000 years

As I said, deal with it.

You might have a point there. We live in a generation where the most mentally insane have finally come to light. We have them right on our tumblr newsfeed shoving their retarded agenda down our throats. Merkel, Anita,
They're sitting right there on our radar with their loudest whale sounds ever emitted.

Unfortunately you'll have to learn to cherry pick. Because between those retards are real quality people pretending to be retarded, they are actually normalfags who fell for the bait.

Nowadays only the most rebellious of intellectuals feel the need to stay away from these retarded beliefs and mind their own business. Sadly none of them want to fight the retards either. It's much smarter to stay away rather than taking the bull by the horns and suplexing it.

>ultimately human morality doesn't often differ from certain core traits, unless forced to by some powerful entity of some sort, be it government, society, or religion, etc

That is exactly the point, human beings CAN be influenced to change their beliefs. You merely have to convince them that what they believe is "right" or "OK". Hence why we have people who have completely different worldviews, and yet they can both think that they are doing what is best for the world.

That's part of it though. People must be educated. Systems must be in place to educate.
So we make the systems, we make the people. We create a society of intelligent, happy, healthy people, who are just as conducive to the good of their society as their society is of them.
Its a positive feedback loop in all areas.

You are idiot if you fell for the eugenics meme
Morality will always be more important than genetic

See germany. Almost all degenerates.

You do recognize that what you are doing now, argumentally, is identical to what SJWs do when you bring up any form of argument against them, right?

>Some greek philosophers
[Weasel Words]

>and most Christians agreed on almost everything regarding morality for more than 2,000 years
Of course Christians generally agreed with eachother, especially in the middle ages, when their entire world view from birth is shaped to match the bible. And yet as information grew easier to access, different ideas began to emerge, curious isn't that?

how many of you here asked a traditional Christian to marry and have 10-15 children?

For me it's always been the individual's choice if he wants to open the book or stay dumb.
But that's because my schooling system after the communism was retarded... and even during communism those mathematics teachers were incapable of teaching.

I love to believe my mother chose to be an intellectual and wasn't just because of my grand-grandmother's genes.
Her parents were dumb as shit, not only in knowledge, but in intelligence.

She inherited about 50% of their combined stupidity, but the rest of the 50% I'd love to believe she formed it herself and wasn't just inherited from a superior gene code hidden in my grand-grandmother. Because God my grandma was a landwhale in her young years and autistic as fuck for the rest of her life. She could not socialize and act cognitive worth a shit. That's another thing that scares the hell out of me when I look at my own behaviour.

Sure. But one can argue with ease that this is not the truest form of human morality. A morality which must first subjugate or alter a people is not an honest one.
The purest moral codes set out to protect people from one another while producing cohesive societies. These have existed, as far as can be observed, in the same or similar forms for thousands of years.
Just because I cut the wings off a bird doesn't make him a land based animal by nature. He just can't fly anymore. It's kind of like that. A bird will always be a bird.

You are an imbecile. Socrates, Aristotle, Plato agreed on almost all topics regarding human morality and decency with Christians that were born 300+ years later

And that moral though never changed and got improved in middle ages with St. Thomas Aquinas work.

You never read Aristotle, Plato, Socrates, St Thomas Aquinas, Early Christian Fathers, Cicero, why should I expect to have a normal conversation with you?

What about the early Christians that read over 10 roman authors and agreed with them on morality? Were those 10+ roman authors and thousands of Christians irrelevant? Of course not you idiot

LOL at whites.
Look at your demographic distribution. A huge chunk of your women are over 45. You guys ae finished;we hispanic will drown you in babies and once we have the numbers will throw open th borders and rewrite your laws. You cant stop us; white people are done.

Its just sex and honestly pussy doesn't even feel that great after they get past 21. I know people say that vaginas supposedly don't become looser when fucked a lot but it's bullshit. I've been with women in their 40's and 19yr olds and it's a huge difference. If you can fuck a girl between 18-21 go for it. Otherwise I only take it if they literally just come straight to my apartment to fuck.

You never see black girl being felt up by gang of white youth.
So fuck off.

I do agree with you, in our present situation, by and large, one must make a choice to be educated.
But what if that choice was made for everyone? They would be trained and nurtured to be as intelligent as possible.
Honestly I'm not entirely sure its possible. But its a dream of mine.

Good education can only be good if it's for a small number of people. Mass education is a soviet idea that was never meant to work

China does it because they simply teach their kids how to write and read and do basic math. Most of chinese are not able to think for themselves or create.

lmao i was a virgin until 29 and I thought/think the same as you. Yeah women are fucking boring to talk to if you let them talk about the shit THEY want to talk about. You have to constantly dominate the convversation or else it turns to shit. I just straight up ignore my gf all the fucking time. I have a blank ringtone on my phone for her number so I don't even have to hear the texts she sends.

Yeah this shit gets super tiring to deal with, but when you have the energy to put up with their horseshit, it's alright. There's a lot more opportunities to do things you wouldn't normally do by yourself. Like watch a bad movie and make fun of it, or just goto the beach and feed birds and relax.

Women are never going to fulfill you even if they were literally perfect. You kinda just have to accept what they can offer, and let it be. Or just permavirgin, which honestly is not that awful if you can be fulfilled in other areas of life.

Again, this is my point, human beings are lead to have beliefs, they are influenced by those around them. The "Truest form of human morality" is non-existant because it requires a human to exist function and think without any outside influence, that is not possible because humans cannot survive adolescence without outside influence. We are designed to absorb the ideas that we receive and go from there. This is why we're tribalistic, and why we often think our ideas are the only "right" ones.

Ironically, moral objectivists heavily exhibit behavior that can be argued for moral subjectivism, that individuals become convinced that their way of life is correct, and that others are wrong.

pretty sorry that i can instantly tell that picture was taken in the UK

Wow you're going to rewrite the laws to make America a hell hole like Mexico. After you have a bunch of kids you can't afford. You sure showed us. God you spics are so fucking retarded. I can't wait until we deport are you worthless disease ridden morons

heh, didn't even realize that someone else had already posted the same thing

>why we often think our ideas are the only "right" ones.

There is a right idea, a bad idea and these thoughts consist a moral system. You can't ignore it and in fact you never studied it. You are simply saying it doesn't exist because in your mind is impossible to exist a superior human code because humans are animals.

That's not only a simplification but an insult to our intelligence.

>The 3 greek philosophers I know all agree.
That's what I'm talking about with weasel words.

While I am a bit skeptical on whether or not you've read much of these individuals either, I have to question, why does it actually matter? My argument against "the smart people always agree with eachother!" ALSO includes the fact that as more information became available, "the smart people" argued more and more. Again, if the idea that "smart people always agree" were true, we would live in an incredibly simple and efficient society, because ideas bleed down into the general population.

>What about the early Christians that read over 10 roman authors and agreed with them on morality? Were those 10+ roman authors and thousands of Christians irrelevant? Of course not you idiot
What is this even supposed to be refuting?

>A small elite of traditional men will have to clean up this mess
>otherwise we will all die in a very near future
Men are happiest without civilization. We like hunting and fishing. By ourselves, we can sustain ourselves easily by doing these tasks.

It's women who like this system, so if they think they can run this shit without us, I say let them try. And when they fail they can crawl to our log cabins and hunting lodges and beg us to trade some of our fish and a spot by our fire for access to their warm, moist little cunts.

it's the absolutely disgusting street probably

Later...

yep this is the thing men have to realize. Almost every man can live happily innawoods. You may not live long because someone may kill you, but whatever, you COULD live pretty contently.
Women would get absolutely decimated in the wild.

ANd we will do it all over the graves of white civilization.
What a bunch of fucking losers. Your dicks dont even work.
You wont deport shit. We are gonna own america and get even with you white trash cocksuckers. I would say we would deport you back to europe but the Arabs probably wouldnt take you

Those are some ugly legs desu. How are fatties not ashamed of their disgust?

>What is this even supposed to be refuting?
That there were always moral writers and that thousands of people (in that case, Christians) agreed with. Even if they were pagans and romans, the values that Christians had were the same as of those authors.

That proves that your idea that
>Right or wrong don't exist human are all shit xDD
is simply 15 year old teenage autism.

>Mass education is a soviet idea that was never meant to work
Well there go my hopes amd dreams for a utopia.
Although I'm fairly certain mass education was a thing before the Soviets.
My issue with educating small numbers of people is it produces elite classes which have disproportionate influence on society, for good or bad. Basically I envision a system that keeps itself centered and stable through social equilibrium and no overwhelming elite classes. There are no politicians, educated elite, ruling classes etc, there are only different kinds of citizens, all with the same basic civil duty.
Something like that. I'm still working it out.

too many white knight faggots have allowed 5/10s to live like queens

I'm explaining why tribalism exists and how that affects our ways of thinking. If human beings weren't tribalistic, then why is it innately hard for humans to listen to a person discuss something they disagree with? I feel like you just took that small chunk of my point, ignored the rest, and strawmanned it into something it wasn't.

And on the subject of a "superior human code", is that not also up for debate? Is the "right" human code whatever is the most efficient for society? Whatever is the kindest? The most logical?

Even then things are subjective, because whatever is the most efficient/kind/logical decision to make is different in a hunter-gatherer society, a farming society, and an industrial society.

Nature > Civilization > Collapse > Nature.

God laughs at Man's hubris.

>Although I'm fairly certain mass education was a thing before the Soviets.

The British educational system was put in place by charitable foundations not by the state.
Mass education as we know today is a soviet invention.

>accelerationism is the only way to save france.
French nationalists are aware of this and called to vote for Hollande, since he would fuck up the economy and would fasten the collapse.

And as pic related show it, their opinion was right, a lot of French voted FN, although Lepen is clearly not nationalist enough and a lot are angry at Marine for being a cuck and not be like Marion or Jean-Marie, their vote is purely racial which mean they developed (at least partially) a racial-awarness.

Yes people can be influenced. This is not always a bad thing. But I still think there is a moral current which runs through the basis of human morality. A common thread. It arises naturally when humans build societies and is eventually corrupted.

This is a picture of people eating.

>socks

>And on the subject of a "superior human code", is that not also up for debate?

It is if you are the kind of atheist that questions everything without studying basic logic and human behavior.