AND
WOMAN

Man you gotta be retarded or gay

I had to read that a few times

females aren't even people.

>Women shitting on men and blaming said men
You're the ones sowing it, not us.

Vrushtai se v lulin mama ti da eba

you're right. the fact is, though, there are too many white people for now.

Malchi we mama ti tupa

Otiai da qdesh na hilari putkata we

this fox got it right

>tfw no redpilled white gf

Malchi mangal

literally what the fuck are they even on about

Why is she asking for insurance?

This, can someone translate?

Agreed. Women aren't people.

>redpilled white woman
lol 404

Im a cuck

I guess it all started few years ago when I was walking in the centre of Zagreb with my gf. Regular day like any, we went for a coffee after our lectures at college.

When we got to our location, right next to us was a black m, white f couple. I didnt give them much attention as I thought they were some western tourists from some cuck country... but then the girl started talking on Croatian on her phone with someone saying she was out with her boyfriend.

I was in shock. I really didnt expect this to happen in Croatia.
As I was trying to listen to my gfs gibberish I couldnt stop thinking about that blonde slut that was way better looking then my gf.
"Why isnt she ashamed?" I thought to myself. "What do her parents and friends think about this?" "She is probably some low scum without education or anything."

Then all of a sudden; he drove his tongue inside her, setting off a shattering moan that was music to my ears. She was quite an instrument to play, so finely tuned, and when he touched her right, she made the most glorious sounds - raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure as he plundered her with his negro tongue. She grabbed his curly hair and pulled him closer.
"No! this is so wrong. Why am I turned on by this?"
I imagined how I'd feel if he thrusts one finger inside her, crooking it and hitting her in the spot that would tourn her moans into one long, high-pitched orgasm.
Finally he slowed to look up at her, he saw her blonde hair was a wild tumble, and her face was glowing of pleasure.

My gf saw that I was looking at them and she gave me: "not again with your racism speech."
But I told her this was something different, something new and exciting.
She was confused at the moment but I told her that its alright, that I'm kinda turned on and that its hard for me to admit it.

She gave me a long, preverted smile and she put her hand on my hard crotch knowing this was the beginning of a new step in our relationship..

I presume she needs his insurance information to pay for medicine the child needs? Insurance the father has which covers the children. Took me a while to come up with that story but I think that's what it is.

The point being: checkerboard