Weed is rubbish

Go smoke some pot and hate yourself, you fucking failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I already hate myself, why would I need to smoke pot to do that?

but i smoekd lots of spice newat m8 didn do fuk al to me

chekmte wed smoks

Weed is good, lowers inhibitions, makes you take risks.

Thats the plan just like every other day

this next bowl is for you leaf

> "Hmm my boss might be angry if i get totally baked at 9am and dont go into work but that's a risk im willing to take"

If we're going to argue about brain activity determining whether drugs are good or not, then what does this say about LSD?

LSD brings the autism out of anyone

Got a similar pic for DMT? I'd imagine it'd be interesting

You quit first, we all know you smoke it fellow leaf, at least its not as bad as alcohol.

literally fired up your neurons

lsd is fine if you are an intelligent and educated person who is able to understand and place the experience correctly as a chemically induced hallucination that gives you a new perspective on your brain's sensory attunement to the world.

However the vast majority of people are stupid, and instead take the experience at face value and go full "redefine my life" "i have seen god and am religious now" etc etc.

> daily user
There's your issue and the false basis of our conclusion

>t. atheism subreddit poster

So it cures cancer and hides your thoughts from the alphabet agencies?

I don't smoke weed u fucking fag

>weed user, period
there's your issue, and the false basis of your conclusion

> DRUGS R GOOD
> USES THEM BEFORE AGE 25 AND FULL COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT
>LEL MUH BRAIN IS FUCKED

wait until your an adult kids

Stop bullying.

Just woke up and on my first bowl of the day

How is it that im able to smoke weed every day, have a STEM degree, keep a job, stay focused, fuck my wife, stay active, and run a small LLC?

ITS A MOTHER FUCKING PLANT DUDE.

Go fuckin smoke some more spice or molli, or go fuckin do your xanax and methadone you faggot piece of fuck.

>hurrrrr weeed is bad hurrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrrrrrrrtrt

I don't smoke weed, but find watching videos of people smoking pot on YouTube fascinating

OPs pic says literAlly nothing

Firing up first bowl of the day now

Smoked every day for 16 years

Yeah daily thc use is literally self mutilation. Started with 18 and lost 20 IQ points over the course of 10 years. Good thing I'm officially handicapped now and get paid by the taxpayer

ok retard you love niggers that's why you smoke

You do realize that's a made up photo right?

A
Fucking
Leaf

The day of the rake is near

Pot is like anything else from alcohol to cigarettes to fast food, it's fine to enjoy it every once in a while, most people just have no self-control and overdo it

Ya i smoked weed once and now im dead.

t. someone who has never smoked weed

"I used to love the KKK until I found out they smoked weed."

- Jeff Sessions
Attorney General elect

but it literally engages your cerebral cortex

It'd probably be pretty similar for all tryptamine based hallucinogens, they act in similar ways on the brain, but no, I don't have MRI's of people on DMT. the study was done specifically with LSD, and what they were comparing was showing a person on a placebo/control a picture and what parts of their brain were active in processing the picture. On LSD, the entire brain except for the motor cortex (the greyed out top center area) of the brain is processing the picture, which explains why when people on LSD see things they don't just say "it's a picture of a tree" they think about all the other senses that seeing a tree makes you think about, like the sound of wind rustling the branches, the smell of pine needles, you think about all tangent thoughts rather than just focusing on what's right in front of you. The reason the motor cortex wasn't active is because the person was still in an MRI tube.

Tryptamine hallucinogens/psychedelics create very profound and sometimes religious like experiences for some people. In some cases this can be very beneficial, such as the study done in the UK and at John Hopkins involving psilocybin and terminally ill patients with anxiety/fear of death. Those patients given Psilocybin had less fear of death, they felt some sort of spiritual experience that made them feel that death was not the end of their existence and that helped them.cope. Hell that's one of the reasons Religions were invented... to help people cope with their awareness of their own mortality and fear of the unknown after death.

Maybe it's a blue pill, but it helps them cope so maybe that's not a bad thing.

>most people just have no self-control and overdo it
which has little to no negative side effects and actually often improves the quality of life

as opposed to those other three will literally kill you

I think you smoked enough weed to save a fucking thumbnail.

>Im dead
>Dead
Sup Forums is a medium. Ask my great granma how Hitler was.

it's more harmful when you inject it, my friend injected weed for 2 years and now dieded

But dude it cures cancer, make you think and open minded, spiritual and shit DUDE

Ya all we dead do is just kind of float here and talk about movies they never made.

It might improve your emotional state if you're a miserable person, but being baked 24/7 won't improve your quality of life or productivity.

OP is brain volume not activation you stupid faggot
t. Neuroscientist

MY FRIEND KEVIN DID A MARIJUANA ONCE, AND NOW HES DEAD.

REALLY MAKES YOU SKEET ON MY FACE

Then that's a very bad study, unless it was done on twins. Too many other variables can affect the physiology of the brain between two different people.

I can't even comprehend the balls of someone willing to go into an MRI scanner while they're on acid.

depends on what you're producing

repetitive menial production is greatly improved by weed

and quality of life is defined many ways but fine lets start with sleep which of course negates your 24/7 assertion unless I suppose I woke up at intervals to smoke again because weed doesnt keep you high for 8 hours

probably the same kind of person who would drive on it, which I never understood. I mean you're hallucinating, hello?

>not becoming religious after seeing heaven
I see you are retarded

why not, it's for science and it'd be an adventure.

It had literally the exact opposite effect and made me withdraw from everyone, lazy and desperately afraid of virtually anything.

If I could go back in time and change one thing, it would be never to smoke weed during adolescence. Set me off on a course of failure.

yeah I dont agree with the lower inhibitions either and hair splitting aside I'd agree with your assessment

but withdrawal and laziness I'd instead say satisfied, complacent, etc.

this picture is unattributed trash but you bring up a good point OP.

Shows how much you know
Your brain never stops developing. "Full development" is a myth. Look into Neuroplasticity

It's not getting over death and being mature if you are only okay because you don't think you are really dying.

Does it matter? What matters at that point is trying to make your passing as bearable as possible.

It's one thing to die. It's another to be completely miserable in the process because of fear and anxiety and pain.

bobby fischer didnt win shit in his later years bro

That's a tasty looking mound

Hahahahahah it's funny that my choice to smoke a fuckin plant triggers you so hard stormcuck

You have to go back (((retard)))

And OPs pic still says nothing

Most people are morons and get surprised when suddenly they are old and about to die, so they panic and piss themselves and start believing in god all of a sudden despite a life time of getting piss drunk and bottling people in bars.

There is no excuse to not be ready for death if you die of old age.

I didn't say you're always getting smarter dumbass. I'm saying your brain never stops developing. How it develops is up to nature plus nurture.

If I never did a weed I'd still be a scared beta faggot who could only state his opinion behind s keyboard

Cures anxiety

That is literally not an argument. People don't just deserve to suffer based on your shitty self righteous morality.

are you trying to imply activating all your almonds at the same time is a good thing?

I think everyone deserves truth over comfort. It's what i would choose. What's the point in them being happy to die because they think they're about to be walking on clouds when they won't be, and they wouldnt be happy if they knew it.

>drugs
>making anyone more religious
Pffthahaha what the fuck? If I had a nickel for every time some lightweight had one little trip and came out a fedora cuck, I'd be a very rich man.

>tfw that's why people post here cause they are autistic storm fags who are scared of >le weed me-me. XDddd

You're about to stop existing. truth doesn't matter anymore.

Having a smooth brain is not ok, OP.

>LSD

It really makes you think

How do I make my testicles rainbow coloured like that?

It's true that weed harms the brain while it's still developing, which means it's harmful until about age 25. But after that, the only harmful effects is the hot smoke fucking up your lungs etc

anytime dingo fucker

autist

Obviously smoke weed every day

Weed is basically a nigger drug. It's pretty fucking degenerate, and it prevents people from being productive.

>b-b-but it helps me with m-muh insecurities

Fuck off, quit being a pussy and spend your time doing something engaging rather than sitting in a dark room with a bong, listening to pinp floyd.

It's effects on the brain:
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

Marijuana has been scientifically studied to lower inhibitions, you may be an outlier.

the worst outcome of them all.