Vargthread - Varg Vikernes general

What does Sup Forums think about Varg Vikernes and especially his Youtube channel? Do you agree with his instance on Christianity? Do you listen to BURZUM?

Here are some of the best videos Varg has put out, if you don't know about his channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZY5yR6NZ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=cauBnrPXpbg
youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
youtube.com/watch?v=H8zitBN6ih0
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ87iWfJdpw

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Myfarog-Mythic-Fantasy-Role-Playing-Game/dp/1522875077
youtube.com/watch?v=z8RtBSXCo4M
youtube.com/watch?v=4ePY25UPJWs
youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think he's trying to be a NEET via youtube

Snownigger LARPagans are Leftists. Varg is a cryptokike shilling his wares on imageboards and paying his 3 lackeys enough for a proxy to shitpost on and only enough for a 10 piece chicken nugget, no combo, from Burger King.

Anti-Varg posters are just as annoying as vargbots.

This is actually true but he had me fooled longer than any crypto-leftist ever. His whole "European Pagan nationalist" schtick really did look like the ultimate right wing philosophy, like the ultimate esoteric red pill, enough to distract me from the fact that he was cucking for Muslims. But when he finally started shilling for Marxism in the Stefan Molyneaux video I realized he was just a communist.

I have to give him credit, though. It's extremely ingenious for a leftist to develop a right-seeming front ideology that looked more red-pilled than the actual right. It was really a masterfully crafted disguise, but after cucking for both Islam AND communism let's be real, dude's Marxist.

vargtalks are comfy as heck

He's absolutely shit and not very well-read or informed. I can't say I expect much from someone like him though.

>calls himself an European nationalist
>doesn't listen to BURZUM

Itd be more comfy if he relied on text less

>non-european talking about how to be a european nationalist

Are Germans allowed to talk about ethno-nationalism?

cringy pseudo intellectual

Anyone else ever play MYFAROG?

I've been wanting to get into a new system, bored to death of 3.5 and Pathfinder.

People say it's an odd but interesting system. Cucks say it's racist. Why not just buy it? It is cheap.

amazon.com/Myfarog-Mythic-Fantasy-Role-Playing-Game/dp/1522875077

>believe in a book of Jewish fairytales
>European
kek

He wasn't shilling for marxism, retard. He said the "3rd alternative" was the best option. This post is exactly what he was talking about, you have a massively skewed view of what the states were like. Marxism is cancer but so can capitalism be.

Take the 3rd alternative.

He's not a Pseud. He's crazy.

>VARG THE FAG IN ONE PIC
>He literally living like gypsie pleb in a hut
>He hates Europe
>His kids are mongol ancestry
>He said the invasion of muslims in Europe was a good thing
>He is a pagan piece of shit
>He is a arab and turkroach lover

t. 50% turk

His historical views on Christianity are often compeltely wrong and if you want to talk to him about that he yells KIKE ON A STICK. Just look at how he chimps out everywhere on the mere mention of Christianity as anything less than complete evil. He's like a low effort /leftypol/ poster. I also wouldn't be his friend. Dude's aggressive as a nigger with some NEET hobbies.

He's an idiot you must admire for starting a family though. Still an utter idiot.

I like him and his music. He is an interesting man with a lot of interesting things to say.

But I don't agree with everything, for example the stuff about Christianity. Christianity certainly has good interpretations that can be useful for the survival and prosperity of white people. Many European countries only became great after taking Christianity and basically most of their history is a Christian one.

Not that I approve of the pagan mistreatment or book burning, etc. Christians have done some shit, but it's useless in this day and age to cause unnecessary divisions instead of promoting useful interpretations that are not opposed to nationalism.

As a Bulgarian I can say that we and our identity literally would not have survived the 5 centuries of Ottoman slavery and genocide if it wasn't for Orthodox Christianity. We were also Christian when we became a great country, even if it was just for a few centuries a long time ago.
And we still keep some pagan rituals and traditions from the Thracians without any issue.

t. 100% mudskin sperm

I could post a picture of the average Greek town centre and it would have the same effect

The Greeks that created your ancient civilisation have been mixed away

>average town center anglo
>white
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=z8RtBSXCo4M

The island isn't actually that small. The gene pool is huge and consists of Britons, Celts, Normans, Angles, Saxons, Nords, etc

Sorry to break the delusion

>average looking anglo
>white

sure a delusion.Stay salty paki shit

Oh no you posted a pic of someone from a show that makes fun of the lower class and aims for the worst specimens it can find! btfo!

You're so triggered by the fact that you know deep down Greek blood is forever adulterated

Varg is just a tired man trying to do the right thing whilst unveiling the truth to others.

Here are two of his children.

That's the average looking Anglo though mate. He's not wrong.

I like his videos and his stuff, but a good portion of his views are just pants-on retarded or outright delusional.

I scoured his blog once and came upon an article on his wife's blog where she "disproved" Einstein's theory of relativity.

Explains how they got together I imagine. Two great minds think alike.

You have to go back

>you are literally mudskin rapesperm in denial

Enjoy your Caliphate Ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=4ePY25UPJWs

youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

>tfw living in Wales
Enjoy pretending you aren't Turkish

>ywn LARP with Varg

>dear diary
>today a literally arab rapebaby called me a turk

kek

insecure much? id rather be greek over turkish but its not much of an improvement

this

This!

I think this guy is literally autistic. Being anti-Islam and anti-immigration is one thing, but going full "Europeans should go back to living in viking tribes and worship nordic gods" is absolutely fucking retarded.

I just have to look at the let's-all-suck-muslim-dicks pope to see that christianity his cuckoldry at its finest.
Christians are huge cucks.

Such is life in Eurabia.

>not posting the true version.

Fuck this tool.

He sucks muslim dick. I don't know how anyone can take him seriously after all that shitskin worshiping.

>tfw had long hair, looked like typical metal head
>now i have nu-male look and will never pull qt metal girls

Varg is BASED
He is a TRUE EUROPEAN HERO
He is right we should abandon the false religion that is CHRISTIANITY which only leads to NIHILISM
TRUE EUROPEANS are PAGAN
We honour our FOREBEARS and NATURE
Also everything good about christianity is actually PAGAN IN ORIGIN
All christian holidays are PAGAN HIGH FESTIVALS
ORTHODOX and CATHOLICS are PAGAN. Take away the bible and what's left is PAGANISM. (which is why PROTESTANTISM and SOLA SCRIPTURA are JEWISH)
Christianity (or JUDAISM LIGHT) never won. PAGANISM is still in out hearts.
PAGANISM is the ONLY way to UNITE EUROPE
CHRISTIANITY only leads to BROTHER WARS
Before christianity EUROPE WAS GREAT
We didn't need TECHNOLOGY which only CORRUPTS MAN
We didn't need writing, we could REMEMBER EVERYTHING
The TRUE EUROPEAN RELIGION is based on SCIENCE not on SUPERSTITION
We are NEANDERTHALS and SUPERIOR TO "HOMO SAPIENS"
If you want to know if you are EUROPEAN just look in the MIRROR
If you have BLUE or GREEN or GREY EYES you are EUROPEAN
BROWN or BLACK EYES are SUBHUMAN SCUM created to SERVE US
The WILD FREE EUROPEAN MAN is the MASTER OF THE WORLD
CIVILIZATION is DESTRUCTIVE. TECHNOLOGY is CORRUPTIVE.
HEIL ODIN. HEIL VARG. HEIL HITLER.

t. butthurt christcucks