What does Sup Forums think:

What does Sup Forums think:
Can you smoke marijuana and be red pilled?

doing what you want with your own life is as redpilled as it gets

This is the definition of blue pill

>anti inflammatory
>anti oxidant
>removes plaque in the brain
>bronchodilator
>creative stimulant

It's arguably necessary

Yes, don't be fooled by the religious on these boards. Enjoying legally is completely fine.
Questions to ask yourself though...
Yes I smoke and ask myself these questions too.

1. Who is making money off what your buying?
2. Are you knowingly breaking laws?
3. Are you lying about an illness to obtain it?
Consider it honestly.
Consider growing your own.

Yes you can. Been redpilled as fuck ever since i started smoking weed actually.

For some reason when i started smoking weed, in the long term, my mind was liberated in some sense. I feel like i opened my eyes for the first time in my life thinking back on it.

Whatever, i'll pack another bowl, who wants a hit?

I smoked weed my entire life up until a year ago. I'm now 32. I quite cigs, weed, booze. I occasionally will have a cigar.

I used to think weed was good for you and cured cancer. It doesn't. Here is a list of pros and cons I personally observed.

Pros:
-Helps you sleep
-You become more open to emotions and inspiration
-Your imagination is more vivid
-Lack of dreams and with it nightmares also
-Relieves pain, headaches, muscle cramps

Cons:
-It will make your anxiety worse
-It will make you lazy
-It will make you more susceptible to emotions, in other words make you more emo
-You will procrastinate more
-You will become content even if your life is shit
-Kills motivation
-Not good for your lungs
-Will make you fat

That's about it. Anyone that says it's good for you is a complete retard, I know for a fact I'm now dumber than I used to be but that effect is more temporary than permanent. I would only advise it for people with chronic pain or in need of a sleep aid.

Yes. Drugs are the most red pilled consumer product with the highest dopamine release per dollar. Being aware and above your wants is basically enlightenment. If you can be happy without wants than what do you need in life to achieve happiness?

No, libshit.
All drugs are degenerate.

But why

Gotta say all those cons are personal problems. Could you just not control yourself? Even Catholics drink wine once a week. Props for dropping it altogether though.
You only have access to criminal drugs?
Honest question.

They promote weakness, libbylardo.

Hitler did drugs.
Is this as true as people say?
Was it his downfall?
Honest questions.

Hitler is a libshit which is why he lost, libshit.

I do and I am. Not often though, maybe once a month. Helps clear your mind and keeps the OCD at bay.

It will make you scatter brained. It can also trigger psychosis or schizophrenia. I quit everything because I plan on having babies soon and I don't want to fuck up my kids brain.

>It will make you scatter brained.

It makes your brain flow more freely, rather than in a straight line.

It helps with creativity.

Yes but it will make you less in control of your thoughts. I like being rock steady, not a care free faggot.

It does make things more enjoyable like sex and music. But really if you are smoking every day you are probably a retard.

Clearly the only libshit is you with your lack of critical thinking skills and ability to yell.

You'll find out in WWIII, lieberal scum. For now, enjoy playing kumbaya with the other hippies.

What kind of weakness?

Still waiting for an actual argument against it. Even a leaffag is being reasonable.

People who would otherwise die or be less likely to breed are no longer being filtered out of the gene pool. This is the direct promotion of weakness. Recreation is time not spent furthering the species beyond current biological limits. The current limits are too weak to dominate another planet, let alone a galaxy. There is no excuse for this weakness. Using drugs to help the weak promotes weakness, libshits.

Lets ban a profitable mind altering substance because degeneracy

Now who wants a cigarette and a beer?

Go freedom

Yes I am living proof.

Yeah I don't smoke every day

I think weed is good if you use it like a tool, for socializing, partying, relaxing, just like alcohol