Hyperloop to revolutionized Indian public transport

>US-based high-speed transportation system Hyperloop, if introduced in India, will reduce the travel time between Pune to Mumbai to only 25 minutes, according to company's Chairman Bibop G Gresta.

>"You can live in Pune and work in Mumbai or vice-versa," said Gresta.

>The Hyperloop proposal is with Union transport minister Nitin Gadkari for its feasibility evaluation in the country.

nextbigwhat.com/if-govt-approves-indians-may-soon-start-traveling-by-hyperloop-297/?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro-Link_Express_for_Gandhinagar_and_Ahmedabad
rt.com/uk/369763-capita-jobs-robots-automation/?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>POO IN HYPERLOO WHEN?

It even looks like a turd

I read that as HyperPOOP

Soon I guess

Silly India, you can't ride on top of a hyperloop train carriage.

how many poos get sucked into that turbine?

We have metros and monorails too and we don't travel on their tops either.

This won't be necessary anymore

>POO IN HYPERLOO CONFIRMED

Finally poos get a faster way to reach the loo.

>HYPERLOO

THE FUTURE IS NOW!

CONFIRMED

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

How do you expect indians to use the HyperLOOp when they can't even use the LOO baka

that money and budget is really gonna go down the drain

this whole situation has an unpleasant MUSK to it

>Yo Dawg, I heard you like shitting in loos. Well we put a loo in your HyperLoop so you can flush shit down the toilet while you flush shit down the toilet.

>a bunch of poop falls into the turbine and it sprays on to the passengers but nobody notices

>hyperpoop
>go from shitting in mumbai beaches to streets of pune in less than 25 minutes

>meanwhile Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar Metro has still not been completed.
>Proposed in 2010
>distance of only around 83kms. 19 underground
>Operation will start estimated by Dec 2018.
>avg speed 32kmph, top speed 80kmph

Bhenchod cutiya bana rae ho kya.

>more mobile phones than toilets

Wouldnt this be true everywhere? Almost everyone has a phone but you only need a toilet for each household.

why dont they make a hyperpoop?
jet turbine sucks shit out of indian asses?

dont you see thats the bigger plan and then after they suck all the shit out they can launch it all into space

?? Even UP has metros mate. Half of Delhi metro is underground. What happened in Ahmedabad?

>having commune-shared bathrooms in your household

user no...

Brilliant, now all those unused sewage canals can finally serve a purpose.

>SUPERPOOER BY 2020

>Trusting anything made by renowned con-artist Elon Musk.

>Half of Delhi metro is underground
It should be completely underground

That topic is kept for the 2017 state election.
Also the shopkeepers in one of the places don't want to give up their land.

but to be honest it was always going to be used as an election topic for the 2017 state election.

BJP has been in power since 1995, and there is no real challenge for them here, once you have no competition they have no incentive to work hard.

2017 is also going to be BJP, maybe a few seats lost but it's BJP another 5 years.

Designated shitting hyperloop.

>It should be completely underground

This exactly. It's not a metro if it goes at an average speed of fucking 25kmph and only 19kms of proposed 86kms are underground.

They call it "metro" because it's a train running "metro city".

I was going to post this. Thundercuck fucking WRECKED the hyperloop.

Imagine poo's trying to get that shit to work...

This will never be built

It can't be completely underground without leveling the area to avoid landslides.

hmm

Delhi metro runs at the average speed of 80km/hr

>this isn't how you greentext faggot
Fucken lurk moar newfag.

Maybe soon you'll be able to work in Aukland and live in your native Delhi Rajesh

no I mean you entire city of poo should be underground, like a septic tank.

im talking about the amdavad one though.

>reduce the travel time between Pune to Mumbai to only 25 minutes

PUNE IN HYPERLOOP

That will never happen, sorry to burst your dream

Didn't you say its not operational yet?

>defending incorrect usage of memelines
Fucken kys faggot.

It's not, i checked the wiki page.

Designated pooping loop.

How many deaths would be caused by retards on the tracks and people climbing on it like its one of their shitty normal trains?

kek

>It should be completely underground
Not enough

A guy on here once explained the commuter culture of Japan and how its making everyone too busy, miserable, and lonely. Basically, inter-city high speed trains are a huge problem unless certain tax and other reforms are made.

I doubt this project will turn out any different.

I think India has to solve its other problems. Public transport is nice but not enough.
You gotta figure out how to stop poverty, senpai

What are you stupid fucking cow lovers gonna do when a cow goes inside and you can't move. Also this shit is deadly, the idea of the hyper loop is asking for problems one bomber could kill thousands of people using the hyper loop.

>visit india
>board the hyperloop
>accelerating
>get hit in the face by a chicken someone has boarded with
>48 people die instantly as they leave their seats to worship a girl with birth defects
>reaches top speed
>clear my eyes just to have my body buckshotted with curry shit as someone relieves themselves in the centre of the train
>as all this happens the conductor is trying to sell me brake pads and surge protectors and other random pieces of rubbish
>get to mumbai as i would have done before, covered in shit, body parts and animal caracasses, except in 25 minutes

>Still believing this shit is feasible
>On a majorly active tectonic plate no less
Indians going to get their poo shot straight out of the loo once a single earthquake hits

so the duracell turbine sucks in air and sends it where ? through the cabin ? i dont think thats safe

>trusting anything this faggot says
Musk maybe a con-artist and Hyperloop is shit, but I'd rather give them all my money than listen to what this fag says.

That is the most retarded design I have ever seen.
Where does the air go after it goes through the fan?
How many decibels is that fan going to produce?
How much poo can that engine realistically take?

Trials are usually run on slow speed to detect any malfunctions, they will slowly increase the speeds of the trial runs.

We barely allow our poorfags into our world class transportation, we don't even allow people to carry most of the stuff, let alone animals.

That's why our metros stay clean unlike American subways.

How about revolutionizing public shitting, you bunch of filthy heathens

hyper flush loop poop

stop spreading science fiction to Sup Forums

My concerns were more with the terrorist implications. A Monarail would be better, unlike the hypermeme.

>Hyperpoop

India, superpoo by 2050 confirmed.

lel

no trials brah. that's the average speed it will run on, and max is 86 or something.

everyone in india is a poorfag, even billionaires

>he makes a good point but I don't like him so fuck his every argument
Also from what I remember most of his counterpoints for the idea could be solved if the system was short and underground and with a more refined technology.

top kek

Hyperloop is still a concept, Indian government is just checking its feasibility in India to reduce the time of construction if the project is deemed successful.

We have a force to safeguard our insfrastructure from terror attacks, Central Infrastructure Security Force (CISF) was especially made to provide security to them.

The planning phase of bullet train corridor in India is almost done and the land acquisition will start in 2017

You can't measure the average speed before the trains are put in service and have completed the safety trials.

They are not but who can expect logic from an ignorant.

Pajeet the hyper loop won't work in india, they'll all try to get on it in one go like they do on the trains and crash and burn in a literal furry shitstorm

Goodluck based India!

More like this

How will they poo there if it's so fast?

Nice!

>russian intellectuals

This is what it says. They might have run the trials already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro-Link_Express_for_Gandhinagar_and_Ahmedabad

>russia
of course

It says the operation will start in 2018, wikipedia isn't a legit or official source mate. Wait for the inauguration.

Hyperloop won't work.

LOL. We are gonna use you guys as guinea pigs first. Based Musk is using the cheapest life for his tests!

>put giant turbine in front
>put poo in the loos behind giant turbine
>turn on turbine
>????
>profit

will do. If it's faster it's going to benefit me.

Someone already posted that link , faggot. There is a whole arguement going about it and you still missed it lurk more.

Good, many need to die.

>fuck off dude

>Still a sketch
By now they probably figure out that they can't make turbine this big.

poop in hyperloop

errmeegerrrd I can't believe he just MISUSED MEME LINES!!!

BAN HIM!!!

BAN HIM NOW!!!

Self-check.

POOP IN HYPERLOOP

It actually sounds really funny if you imagine and indian guy saying "hyperloop" with their weird accent.

Can't say Pune without Poo.

Isn't this level of transportation a bad thing?

Competition for jobs is bad enough, I don't want to compete for jobs against people potentially from the other side of the country

Kek, as expected

guess you better put in more effort you lazy fuck

I'd of figured this to be true, 4 of us in my house, 2 toilets and each have a phone plus the old ones in the drawer gathering dust

I would be more concerned about this than that if I were you

rt.com/uk/369763-capita-jobs-robots-automation/?utm_source=inshorts&utm_medium=inshorts_full_article&utm_campaign=inshorts_full_article

Hyperloop is a failure, its a shitty scam

>wanting 2cm of steel to withstand a vacuum in a a very long tube

how2science

>How about revolutionizing public shitting, you bunch of filthy heathens

They are.
"No one can smell your poo in a vacuum tube!"

>POO