>Sup Forumstards want to die on the battlefield to die for these women
>only skin color matters

WEW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLu_hdlWUkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"When are you coming home from the front honey?"

>"I'm so glad you fight in this race war for our strong race!!!!"

>"My brother said he has to do something about these inferior negroes and he took off"
>"We hope he returns soon"

The far right one looks pretty good. Middle and the one left to her need to lose some weight and they're good.The two on the left are breeding swines. I'd say each of them could pump out 6-8 kids, so not bad overall.

>"YAAAAAAAAS IM FINALLY THE PRETTIEST GIRL ON THIS BEACH!!!"

I would fuck the shit out of her

Middle and the one right to her not left.

>"ALL WHITES ARE SUPERIOR!! WE ARE THE MASTERRACE AFTER ALL!! USA USA USA!!"

>only 140cm tall pencil girls are acceptable
This is why the white race is dying. Good job falling for the kike propaganda.

You can make a fat chick skinny you can't make a nigger white.
/thread

>you can't make a nigger white.

What is the point of this thread?

You're an angry brown woman, aren't you OP?

Still a nigger

I would date #3 and #4

don't judge me

4 is trash because of the tattoos. 3 and 5 are alright

so what if aliens come to this planet ... would they accurately put him in the corner of the black people or white people??

crying racist btfo ... so it isnt skin color that matters to you after all?

lol man you seem hella confused rn tbqh

What's wrong with 5?
3's right leg looks maimed.

I didn't even notice her leg what the fuck

If you wouldn't fuck this you're gay

The girl's in op's pic have a strong physique to begin with but that's just a thin girl with way too much fat on.

>What's wrong with 5?
I don't like her face, simple enough

That Pokemon has a dangerous haemorrhoid

ahmed is having another episode

That's the best kind of girl

Mmm nah that's the kind of girl who'll die from a heart attack at age 28. You can be a healthy strongfat, you can't be an obese skeleton.

If he stuck his plastics dick into a chick was it coming out Black or white?
>inb4 doesn't matter.
It's not a question of skin colour it's a question of genetics. If I identify as a tiger and have my body surgically altered to look like a tiger does it make me one?
I think your the confused one.

youtube.com/watch?v=RLu_hdlWUkI

Sorry I had to ruin the whole fat fetish thing for you degenerates, but it had to be done

That being said, the ME is clearly obese, and I think that's hilarious

Not an argument.
They all will be in a sent in a diet camp, because being fat will be considered a crime during the race war.

When the day of the rope comes we'll need a strong trees

THICC

what is wrong with fat people? Literally, all you have to do is eat less in order to lose weight and yet they dont.

I think a lot of it is related to blood sugar problems. You can't just start consuming 1/4th of the sugar your body is used to without any health hazards. It has to be a gradual process over time and it's pretty hard to keep up when your life is otherwise stressful as well.

The strangest thing is how they get to their immense sizes. Being somewhat /fit/, I'm used to eating in excess in order to gain muscle and it fucking sucks. Imagine being morbidly obese and having to eat 4000kcal in order to simply maintain your 200 kilo weight

Not everyone is anorexic hungry skeleton you know.

t. anorexic hungry skeleton

Do you understand how thermodynamics work?

Of course.

This right here folks, are the thoughts of a person that has never had a girlfriend.

If you marry some big fat white chick with a "good personality" in hopes that you're going to persuade her to lose weight, you're gonna have a bad time. They've been fat their whole lives, why would marriage change that. If anything it will make it worse two-fold.

1. They've gotten married. That means their life goal is accomplished (looking for a mate) so they'll never try to look as good as they currently do.

2. If you plan on popping out babies, she'll balloon up to an even more massive size, and she's not going to do a damn thing about it....at least nothing productive. Sure, she'll probably yo-yo diet with fads or buy a $200 clothes rack to sit in the garage, AKA the stationary bike, but she'll never lose the weight and she'll give the excuse that she is too busy with the kids.

Bonus 3rd point;
If she's a big fat fuck and actually manages to lose the weight AFTER getting married she'll see you as a person of lesser value because you were smitten by her in her fat state. She'll realize she can do better than you and then proceed to cheat on you and eventually leave you for the douchey gym rat who was her personal trainer....and not only that, in the divorce she'll take the house and the kids and you'll be stuck in a apartment unable to escape because your ex is siphoning money from you with child support.

pic related of the "cute" white girl Sup Forums thinks they can make lose weight

I don't wanna die for them, I wanna dye for the aryan myn because they get natural bleeched arseholes and have nice doodles.

That doesn't sound right. I'm not fat, but I was getting there after my teenage metabolism finally kicked the bucket (I literally only ate fast food and candy, and stayed underweight) and cut all soda and moderated candy to special occasions, and the only thing that changed was feeling a little groggy for week.

Fat white women can have white kids. Those white kids can grow up to be thin if they have good lifestyles.

Brown women can only have brown kids, those kids will be brown their whole lives no matter what.

Ok, what does your irrelevant anecdote has to do with anything in regards to obese people though?

I wanted to talk about myself and feel special.

You're very special

Fat people are one tier above niggers. They will be the next to go after we genocide the blacks.

The slimmest of those would be considered disgustingly obese in my country.

I'm to old to go to war so unless it comes to me I'd never get to fight in it. In the case that it comes to me I'd be fighting for my home, not the disgusting fat blobs that happen to also live in it.

What the fuck is that thing she probably calls a garden meant to be?

Please, disregard the Hungarian. He is an infantile fat fetishist and a degenerate as well. I mean no disrespect, but he is scientifically wrong.

>implying I'd even speak to a hambeast unless it directly and politely asked a question

ME AND MY SLAVIC BRTUHAS GON CUM AND STEAL UR FAT WOMEN WHATCHU GON DO ABOUT THAT BICHEE

No u

>not wanting your gf to die at 28

>OINKK
fixed that for you, pedro.

I'm not dying on any battlefield for any specific woman. I'd probably be fucking the two on the right while their cuck husbands are deployed in some desert shithole.

As long as the fat is in the right areas, paired with a cute face, she's hot. Sorry Hans, the average woman now isn't any less attractive than the average (You). Women are fatter these days, men are fatter and more feminine these days. They're looking at you in the same way. The hot ones and the ugly ones. Take your FAGTOW bullshit back to Plebbit.

>faggot probably doesn't even like saggy tits

Looks like a ficus in the background, maybe a rose in the pot and an infestation of conyza canadensis

Come here instead, I'll open the gates, take all our fat whores.

>he thinks I care about women

>Bonus 3rd point;
>If she's a big fat fuck and actually manages to lose the weight AFTER getting married she'll see you as a person of lesser value because you were smitten by her in her fat state. She'll realize she can do better than you and then proceed to cheat on you and eventually leave you for the douchey gym rat who was her personal trainer....and not only that, in the divorce she'll take the house and the kids and you'll be stuck in a apartment unable to escape because your ex is siphoning money from you with child support.

This actually happened to me, but we didn't have kids. I am a little overweight but she was pretty overweight for her size. I support her, and I take care of her and I motivate her and cheer her on. When she lost the weight, she wanted me to be buff, talked about how NOW she wanted to be with someone younger, more money, etc. Even though i had been helping her financially, emotionally and even with college.

Very difficult. It completely ruins your trust. I had invested a ton in that relationship time and money wise (relocation, new job, apartment)

If you find a girl attractive and she's heavier, DO NOT push to get her to lose weight. She will leave you every time.

>Magyar
>Posting Uralic memes
>On a Taiwanese Birdwatching forum
>Slavic

I'd slam the for right.

This desu

CSUHAJ IT'S LIKE ANOTHER HONFOGLALÁS

Yeah, the "average" woman. You could settle for a frumpy slut, but why would you when you know there are better options?

Is that pearchan?

Well all our immideate allies are slavs so you take what you get.

delete this

>Hungary
>Part of NATO
>Doesn't touch the Atlantic in anyway
Can you do anything right, you contrarian fucks

Oh look a fucking subhuman kraut trying to dissuade us against fighting for the white race.

What?

Add all that fat on any other race and let me know who is superior.

>>only skin color matters
Sup Forumss never said this, we've always hated fat people.

Yes she goes by a different name now and she's way fatter

I'd fuck the right.

>Thinking girls have any loyalty or gratitude

We were all young once.

Mfw I am gay now.

And I like big girls. Those leggs look like a heart attack though. Gross.

I'd smash the girl on the far right. That waist to hip ratio...wew.

There's a line one must draw. Once someone becomes fat/obese (the line is somewhat dependent on the frame), they stop being white. Being fat is analogous to being lazy, gluttonous, and worthless. These are no characteristics that should be present in the ideal society. Fat people heavily tax the economy, are physically useless, and (past a certain point) cannot have healthy children. Typical anglo scum promoting an unhealthy white race

Yeah no doubt. Jebus she looks really unhealthy.
So are many such cases in this thread. SAD,

I don't have to 'settle' for anything, its not hard to understand, I like cute fatties.

>Once someone becomes fat/obese they stop being white.
>being fat changes your ethnicity

Are you 12 and mentally disabled? Fat MEN are a disgrace yes, but fat women are just fine.

would berry. only hot fat chick posted in this thread so far

yeah, that's an actual curvy girl

No, for these women

Well, he isn't half wrong. Ex-fatty are pretty nice.

Most likely fat suction.

Hitler would have had cremated alive and turn into oil the fat fucks on this thread 10 times out of 10 though. For me fatties are handicapped, self inflicted furthermore. They don't deserve anything besides contempt, hatred and being despised for the weird human hazard they are.

Nah, my girl got that exact type of body, women with large shoulder and hips can put on some weight without ruining their figure.

Would annihilate these fatties with muh dick.

>If you marry some big fat white chick with a "good personality" in hopes that you're going to persuade her to lose weight, you're gonna have a bad time

I don't want my gf to lose weight. I have a fat fetish and so does she. I like her nice and fat, faggot. Our agreement is this: I go to the gym, get strong and muscular, she goes to the kitchen to eat and stay nice and fat for me.

Probably bait but your gf is a weak willed parasite and will probably be dead in 15 years leaving your children (if she can medically have them) emotionally destroyed.

Kek, they could wear jodhpurs as skinny jeans

Kek

Believe me when the day of the ropes comes these degenerates will be the first in the gas chambers.

>The one on the right
>That fucking ratio

The rest are revolting-tier, but the right-most one? She's a little on the fat side, but I'd still hit it like the fist of an angry god.

lol this

being fat while transitioning into menopause exacerbates all the menopausal symptoms.

Being fat as you get older also means your lower back and knees start to hurt more (and longer) for no discernible reason. blood pressure slowly becomes more and more uncontrolled even with proper diet and she'll have to rely on prescription meds to keep it in check, and in general, being fat simply increases the risk of cancer, heart disease and stroke. There are literally no benefits to being fat except to satisfy some fetish (like he seems to imply) If he really loved her he'd want her to lose weight, but we all know he'll never do that because he just wants to get off to her jelly rolls jiggling as she struggles to stand up from a seated position.

It's an appetite issue. People predisposed to being fat have greater appetites, so they have to exert more self-control than.

I also lift, and eating 4000kcal a day is a cakewalk for me. I ate more before I started lifting because I didn't watch my diet at all, and was very fat of course. I can get fat even eating only clean foods (water only, meat/rice/veg), because it's no problem for me to eat enough of it.

This is why you have "hardgainers". Their natural appetite just isn't very large. A friend of mine is like this. He thinks he eats a lot, but he just pecks at small amounts of food throughout the day.

>robably bait but your gf is a weak willed parasite and will probably be dead in 15 years leaving your children (if she can medically have them) emotionally destroyed.

My gf is amazing and loves me and takes really good care of me. I couldn't ask for a better one. I get literally everything I want. And she won't be dead after 15 years, we have set a weight limit. And when we will have kids, she will lose a lot of it until after the pregnancy.