Our new homeland

I posted some days ago the idea of creating a new homeland, Europe is doomed and the most of western civilisation will go the same way. This is so far we have come since, we are a group of 4 people now.

Name: Republic of Etus

Government: Republic
The government is going to be slightly like the roman republic with a senate and one consul that are chosen by the people for a 10 years periode.
The consul and the senate are not paid for their services and therefore we secures that the republic is fighting for the people and not for themselves.

Our new homeland will be placed in Africa in The democratic republic of congo, DCR has many unexploited areas with enormous resources and the government army are very weak.
Requirements for applying for citizenship:

1:
You are over 18 years and mature enough too take up some responsibilities.

2:
You can prove that your ancestors are of the white race and a familiy tree with roots in Europe that goes back at least 200 years.

3:
You are fit and are ready too fight for the republic

4:
You are ready to get children to preserve the white race.

5:
You are ready to serve 2 years in the military or 2 years in public service.

6:
You need to pay a fee of 100 Oz silver to the republic and the fee are going to paying for kickstarting the economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

no.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru
youtu.be/pRl5ctx-S1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Economic plan:

Currency: Bitcoins, silver and gold.

Taxes: There will be a tax on 20 percent for all income, the tax will go to paying for the army, infrastructure and public service.

The republic will focus on agriculture and mining in the beginning.

Agriculture.

We will grant all new citizens 50 acre farm land and give loans to all new farmers that want to farm the land.
We will focus on crops that doesn`t destroys the soils fertility and we will cultivate the soil.
The weather is tropical.

Mining.

The area is full of gold and we have some few interesting places, we will prospect to see the amount of gold that is in the ground.
Very cheap labour is available.
Updates will come.
Military plan:

The army are going to be made of voluenteers and vets are going to train them, the army are going to grow naturally when to republic grows.
Our army need too be fast responding and strong, both physical and mentally.

The first company that will be created shall have the name 1th Etus company and will be made of following platoons

1th Etus special infantry platoon
2th Etus infantry platoon
3th Etus infantry platoon
4th Etus infantry platoon
5th Etus armored infantry platoon

>Republic of etus

Sounds fanfic teir desu, enjoy your homo nation of autism

Education:

3-9 years: kindergarten

9-12 years: first grade

12-14 years: second grade
-Political education

14-16 years: Third grade
-Education on farming

16-18 years: fourth grade
-Military education and the children will be made ready for military or public service

18-20 years: Military or public service
-In this period they will earn their citizenship or be thrown out of the republic

20-23 years: Military academy, farming academy or public academy.
-In this period they shall be shaped to become farmers, soldiers, doctors, teachers and so on.

The subjects on the school will be as following.

Military
Farming
Technology
Math
English
Geography
Political education for future leaders and coming citizens
History with neutral views
Chemistry
Biology

You are welcome to come with other suggestions, but the name is not so important right now.

Policy about religion:

Accepted religions are as following

All christian are accepted
Atheist(yes its not a religion)

Policy about LGBT people:

They will not be accepted as citizens, we need people that can sustain the white race and not be contributors to the destruction.

Policy about people of other races

They will not be accepted as citizens, but we are willing too cooperate with trade deals and so on. We believe that all races should be preserved.

Please come with serius advice how we can improve the republic, if interested in joining the fight for a new homeland then write your email down.

We will have a website ready in 8 months and there you can apply for citizenship.

I will post updates on Sup Forums every 14 day.

Im down to Clown

But I think we should be a monarchy and maybe a different name
we should have a convention to decide

Good idea, but it will be difficult to chose a good monarch that will only fight for the people. We leave the name to later decision, its a kind of shitty name we found.

No country is going to want to trade with you

Well absolute Noble blood is obviously a requirement, unfortunately there are few of that great race left.
Another issue we would need to face with a Monarchy is that it is inherantly a religious institution, we may allow are people a certain amount of leeway, but if we were to have a King there would technically have to be an official faith, even if others are accepted among the people.

also would the income tax be the only form of taxation, ie no capital gains/ corporate tax?
I know that we will be a primarily agrarian and raw resource nation which I think is good, but we will be wanting to attract at least a controlled amount of international investment.

The area is full of gold and gold can easily be smuggled out of the country and afterwards sold on the legitimate market. We will be self-sufficient with the food we grow by ourselves.

If there are to be an official religion then I think
Christianity would be the best choice. We have thought on having a very small corporate tax maybe 5% or so. Nearby in the area there are cobalt mines, and we could attract a lot of international investments if we could take the mines from the rebel groups.

Which kind of Christianity specifically.
it may seem Trivial but legitimacy is key

Honestly Im not too worried about us being able to secure basically anything we want within the country assuming we have at least 5 thousand men under arms. Just look at some of the battles from Rhodesia literally 100 guys beating "armies" of 20k. In any case it would be easy to pit the differentiating rebel groups against each other anyway

I think the main issue here is the initial conquest. Even though their army or militias or local warlords might be weak,how are we going to fund, equip and recruit an army big enough to overtake the country and hold control and security of it.

Without this the rest of the plan is futile.

Name it caucasia

Perhaps a rotating governing system? A regency council for a max of 2 generations (if this time is exceeded then the council is killed) while a group of the best children from around the land compete to be the new monarch. They are trained through all top schools and all schools of thought but forced into feeling an unwavering sense of nationalism. Beat it into them. Testing them all the way. Mentally, physically. Force them to do some military time as well, but the public won't know about them. Then, we take the top 7(?) and cast them to a vote. The top three become the monarch and highest two other officials, one potentially being a Hand of the King and the other a Champion of the People (I imagine a dude whose sole job is to rally the people)

The king reigns until death and his sons are allowed to compete with the other children, but they can lose.
Sons of immigrants or councilmen aren't allowed to compete until 2 cycles of government have passed.

Protestant is maybe the best choice, think it would attract most to our course.
Yes we don`t need in big army in the beginning, we will start out with a platoon.
It would be not so hard to get the Rwanda government to join our side they have invaded DCR once before, also the rebels and government troops is very corrupt and it would be easy to bribe them.

I've thought about this a lot. I'm down. Let's fucking do something with our generation, lads. When do we initiate phase 1? I'm in the military AND I'm autistic so I've got a bit too offer

The issue with this idea is it would mean the King would be of common blood.
If all the Candidates where proven nobility then I think this could work

>Our new homeland will be placed in Africa

Get fucked dumb cunt

Perhaps we could make our own Protestant denomination similar to how the British made Anglicism.

this is like, autistic
it's been considered before, way too hard, you should try build fascism in your own country or convert to Islam and do Jihad or something
or there's the agenda threads cyril does, try those too, but this is too larp tier

Are you aware of the same shit being planned in namibie? Or has that been shut down again?

This

Lol caucasia is a place, the caucaus mountains, too autistic anyway.

Are you aware of that even they might be disorganized and have internal conflicts they still have some tanks and vehicles around right? How are we going to raise enough money to buy equipment capable of facing such an army and deploying there too?

Also, what happens if neighbouring countries or rebels want in and just see our attempt as an oportunity to seize territory and then we have to fight them too?

>Europe is doomed
Fuck off cunt.

They have more than just some, they have fighter jets and attack helicopters too.

Come take some land in south africa .Our military is a bunch of dindu faggots

We have a few million whites already that may join

5th best in Africa

I'm fighting for Europe. Now back to your cuckshed you red herring Swede.

and yet with this equipment the nation borders on anarchy and cant defeat any of the rebel groups substantially.

You are correct of course the lack of vehicles is a serious issue.
Most of these vehicles are limited in there use due to a lack of qualified personel, we should make a deal with a rebel group to raid a government armoury to steal as many vehicles as we can and split it with them.

These rebels we helped will continue to fight the government and other rebels while we continue to grow in power

Yes,rhat's what I mean. Even though if their army is a mess they still have some equipment there. And I'm not sure you can take a country with 5k troops. Their army is at least 100k,not counting all the other factions that we'll have to fight. Also, those brave 5k soldiers we send, if they're volunteers, future citizens, i doubt they will have proper military training and experience.

>anarchy
what did you mean by this?

>Our new homeland will be placed in Africa

kek, this is like the 9000'th time. its never going to happen, and if it did you would almost immediately be sold into sexual slavery by african warlords where your boypucci's would get pozzed for the rest of your days

stop larping

>DCR has many unexploited areas with enormous resources and the government army are very weak.

I don't think it's their government you should be afraid of...

The USA would not be able to defeat rebel groups in Congo or any other Central African country substantially. The geography of those countries makes it impossible.

Perfect I also had the feeling of do something great, right from the beginning. I am going too DCR in marts and will look on the areas we have picked out, will be back again in july if I survive and them we will begin the colonization. People with military experience will be needed, and you will be most welcome into our ranks.
Maybe a rotating governing system, but again the whole people will vote for it and that`s how we will decide what kind of political structure we will have.

You are right on that and we need funding, I have a small company and can find some investor to provide financial support but that`s it.
I have a contact that will provide weapons and equipment but it will be expensive.

Yeah that could maybe be a choice, but it would need a lot of thinking.

Europe is to stable now and it would be almost impossible to take over a government, Africa is still chaotic and our best shot.

I agree with you in that we would be able to get our share of land but by no means we will have enough strength to take the whole country. We lack the numbers and funding. Also, lical warlords are not reliable, ideallywecould use them to fight each other but theycouldeasily turn against us.

I agree on thr need oftaking as much of the congolese vehicles asap too. But for that, considering what I've been able to find, it seems most of those vehicles are not functional due to lack of spares or maintenance. We would need tank mechanics who know how to deal with old russian tanks. I just find it quite difficult to fund by 100 ounces of silver per person

This is a better and much easy place to cope
no.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nauru

Critique:
Name: Irrelevant.
Government: Republic, but why? You restrict it to 2x Candidates. This will lead to corruption, without a doubt. And the fact that they do not get paid means that they are actually able to be more easily corrupted by people who would offer them money. Power corrupts, I really doubt most of the politicians fucking shit up today set out with bad intentions.
>Africa
Get burned alive / Stoned, if we dont have mad funds. Then there is the question of legitimacy, don't you think that the neighboring negro """countries""" will get funds from (((them))) to squash this little thing before it's even began? A white country would set them back A LOT.

1:
>You are over 18 years and mature enough to take up some responsibilities.
This 18 year old thing needs to stop, people can mature at the age of 14 aswell as 22. You would have a chance to change things immensively, with new vies, and you put it at 18 like every (see: most) countries around. Make it 15, and let there be a judge of character of the person. Immaturity isn't necessarily a bad thing either, as long as the responsibility thing is intact.
2:
>You can prove that your ancestors are of the white race and a family tree with roots in Europe that goes back at least 200 years
If you think there will be an abundance of people that fit that criteria willing to abandon what they have in Europe at the moment you are incredibly naive. Slavs are amongst the most based people, hard working too. Yet they aren't considered white by some. What about the Sami folk up in northern Sweden? Are they white - These are examples, you will have to be more specific on what you mean with white, european heritage.
3:
>You are fit and are ready to fight for the republic
Need to be more specific, a smoker can be """fit""". You can regularly drink alcohol, fuck up your mental state but still be fit in body. Once more, if you're not specific, the agenda becomes unclear.

Cont.

4:
>You are ready to get children to preserve the white race.
All fair, but do you really think females will abandon their comfy, bluepilled life in Europe to come to Africa?
5:
>You are ready to serve 2 years in the military or 2 years in public service.
Good stance, ought to change it to add 2 more years where you can be called in for military service in case of need.
6:
>You need to pay a fee of 100 Oz silver to the republic and the fee are going to paying for kickstarting the economy.
I would suggest starting it with BitCoins.

youtu.be/pRl5ctx-S1M

Vietcong drove almost the biggest army in history away and they was almost nothing in comparison, I will rather led 100 men fighting for a course than 10000 men fighting for nothing. Have learned from people living in DCR that they are sick of the government and miss the days when belgians ruled the country. We will have the support of the people and we will fight something worth dying for.

Well, check your digits, if kek means anything, you are right.

On a serious note. You brought up a point I didn't consider. The local populace. Still I think further in depth research needs to be made, socially, economically, and military so we can lay out a feasible plan. So far the idea is quite appealimg to me already

Hence why I suggested a Monarchy
Yeah I think it would really come down to getting the right people.
"You Win With People"
Of course more funding would also be helpful but I think if we have experienced, passionate people we could make use of and make our own military resourses.
We dont need to take the whole country, we dont even need to destroy the DRC government, just convince them that the other rebel groups are a larger threat than us and the measured plot of land we take not worth potentially collapsing there fragile government over.
Keep them thinking this for a generation or two and white immigration and a strong government encouraged birthrate and it will be GG

A Monarchy doesn't necessarily mean leadership capabilities though. Look at Sweden, for example, the King has the charisma of a carrot, he can't read and the Prince is spending his time getting beaten up at night clubs. While it isn't representative of all Monarchies, it doesn't really guarantee anything for the future, and we'll have to accept it will be up to chance in regards to a heir. A single leader is bizarre, and I think that concept needs to die as it has through history been proven not to work. Don't think I advocate some commune autism or shit like that. But divided power seems to be essential, with elected officials for certain aspects of society - Elected through the source of divided power - That is elected by the EDUCATED people of the society.

Thats because the blood of the noble race has been ruined by commoners and lesser men.
It also doesn't help that in Sweden for example the King cant even do anything.
A Monarchy with legitimacy, tradition and pure blood is the most natural and just form of government.
I agree though its very easy to fuck up and alot of the reason it doesn't tend to work in the modern world is because of our technological level, specifically the industrial revolution.
Of course while ideal, the prospects of a preindustrial society surviving in our world are zilch.
We can at least be agrarian though.

Either way I agree that this question should be decided by the citizens, or subjects depending on what we choose and I would accept the results unless its especially autistic.

Think we'll have internet connection?

I sure hope not, at least not till we have built our nation and deserve it

>Tfw can't bring 2d waifus

didnt say no bodypillows

Will write a post with updates the 26 december, and we will soon have a website up and running were people can donate or join the struggle.

The problem with this is that the society will be 100s of men competing for like 10-15 women.

1) White women are overwhelmingly left-aligned.
2) White women are overwhelmingly materialist based. They would have to leave that behind.
3) They must be white & based.
4) Willing to leave everything behind
Nothing bad with competition, but yes, 10-15 is a best-case scenario. Atleast initially.