Hitler led to the formation of Israel?

Hitler led to the formation of Israel?
>kill a few jews
>Muh holocaust
>muh promised land?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hitler wanted the Jews to be sent to Palestine.

That was the Final Salution.

He was a kike plant who got money and a new life in Argentina in exchange for a fake holocaust and the creation of Israel for the Zionist elites

>solution

if only someone could convince me otherwise :/

Pajeet, no one is going to listen to your opinions on anything until you start pooing in the loo instead of worshiping it incase a toilet witch gets you

There it is.

All Jews to Israel is the final solution to the Jewish problem. The people standing in the way are the enemy.

Hitler's an excuse for the formation of Israel. (More accurate statement)

He also ensured its perpetual protection and funding. He was after all the bastard son of a Rothschild banking elite.

Picture related, Germans.

so thats whats US and Isreal is doing right now, expanding Israel. why did they kill Hilter if his end game was the same as the jews?

It was a well known fact to MI5, FBI, Mossad, KGB that hitler escaped to Patagonia and lived well into his elderly years.

Oddly enough every single time I've posted this link, threads get deleted equally as fast.

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

are there any good guys in history? or everyone was a kike plant? :/

No, Hitler supported the creation of a Jewish state so they would leave Germany. This isn't open for debate.

The Zionists and the Communist Jews split up around the time of Hitlers rise to power. The Zionists broke the international jew law to embargo Germany entirely when they made the Haavara agreement. Hitler sent all his Jews to palestine radically changing the demographics of both germany and palestine. The rest of the international Jewish powers used their combined forces to crush Germany and then fulfilled the Zionists wishes after the war and since then they still have some disagreements, like with Trump for example. Netanyahu is beyond delighted that Trump won, but International Jews are shitting themselves.

The final solution only came about after trying to ship them out somewhere else but no other country would take them.

So yeah events including the holocaust (which did happen) and Anglo-French interference of the Ottoman empire led to the creation of Israel.

Not quite. He thought that at one time he could have them all sent there, and even Jewish militias in Palestine - such as Lehi - wanted to side with him on that issue, as they thought the British were a much greater threat to the establishment of Israel than Nazi Germany was. In the end, he had no intentions of establishing a Jewish state, that's run and kept in charge by Jews and he rather sided with the Muslims in that project. The Haavara agreement wasn't about Zionism and establishing Israel unfortunately, it favoured a Muslims run state instead. He should have sided with Lehi IMO.

Stalin started out as a plant but then he went rouge, leading to the kikes assassinating him.

History is written by the 'winners'. Now who owns the News agencies?

Pharoahs probably

DDR should have won.

No he didn't, read mein kampf.

>FBI report
>They write his name as "Adolph Hitler"

Haavara agreement was never managed directly by Hitler. He went along with it, because the shekels came in handy and it got rid of Jews.

Hitler was always against Zionism, he saw Israel as a way for Jews to consolidate their power free from Übermensch interference. Like I said, read Mein Kampf.

Did you get mad when they called (((their))) other bogey man, "Usama Bin Laden"?

Who was the Anglo-Palestine Bank?

And why was anyone taking orders from them?

Doesn't connect anything to Hitler.

Is that real, in your mind?

Because, without Hitler and Stalin, the post-khazar neo-ashkeNazi's, whom call themselves "Jews", would never have moved there in the first place.

You can excuse your uncle Rothschild all you want, but it won't change a thing in my mind. We all know, that without muh persecution complex, you're just people.

>Hitler sent all his Jews to palestine radically changing the demographics of both germany and palestine.

How did the palestine accept this?

OH SHIT MY KIKE-DAR JUST WENT OFF. Fuck off. kikes

I'm so sick and tired of Jews - no Jew is worth living. Jeez oh man, fuck kikes. Can't we just toss every kike into the oven? Fuck kikes, am I right?

Last Wednesday I saw a black girl pass me on the street. We all know it's (((them))) who secretly planted the nigger there, right?

I seriously hate kikes. I hate kikes so much I wouldn't even allow one to look at me. If a kike glances a seedy eyed merchant look at me over his hook nose, you know what I do?

I curb stomp that motherfucker and then I mutilate his body and turn it into soap. And then I put him in an oven.

FUCK KIKES, AM I RIGHT!?

All of you will burn.

>haha maybe if I post a stupid image trying to disqualify his hatred for Jews people will think he doesn't hate Jews

DIRTY FUCKING HOOK NOSED KIKE DETECTED

WEW WEW WEW KIKE-DAR GOING OFF

Zionism was underway well before Hitler, people were moving due to antisemitism regardless of the holocaust. You're trying to say Hitler was a Zionist, when:

1. The holocaust wasn't needed to advance Zionism, it was advancing on its own due to pogroms and other antisemitic phenomenons.

2. Hitler stated in Mein Kampf that a Jewish state in their homeland is a thing that should not happen as, in his mind, it would increase the influence of world Jewry rather than diminish it.

3. Hitler went along with the Haavara agreement but terminated it when it stopped being convenient.

The Rothschild aren't/weren't as influential as you think. Just people after all.

You have proof, that it was Hitler, who stopped the immigration to Palestine?

THE JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING

ELIMINATE ISRAEL
ELIMINATE EVERYTHING BUT EUROPE

NUCLEAR BOMB THE ENTIRE EARTH UNTIL ONLY EUROPE REMAINS

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS DEPLOY NOW

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DUES VOLT

FUCK JEWS

He certainly had the power to keep it going, and if he was such a Zionist, he would have. But he didn't, because:

“While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organisation for their international world swindler, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

You said Hitler was a Zionist. I mentioned the fact that Rothschild couldn't have had his own Country, if it weren't for Stalin and Hitler.

You never expounded on who the Anglo-Palestine Bank consisted of, and what their goal was. Why is that?

My whole argument is that Hitler was NOT a Zionist, which is what your image implies here:
Anglo-Palestine bank was a Zionist colonial bank which had no power over Hitler, therefore is not relevant to the argument.

You just ignore the parts of an argument you can't win?

The Anglo-Palestine Bank was setup in the late 19th century - before, Lenin, Hitler and Stalin; their goal was to setup Israel, 50 years before it actually happened.

It's obvious this was a plot from the beginning. You don't care how you came to be 'Chosen', because it's a load of horseshit.

I ignore parts of the argument that aren't relevant. How exactly does the existence of Zionism in the 19th century mean that Hitler was a Zionist, considering Hitler himself was against Zionism in his own book and didn't try to maintain the Haavara agreement?

>Hitler wanted the Jews to be sent to Palestine.
He tried to have them sent to there and to Madagascar, but he never finished that, and instead had them enslaved in the camps to support the German war machine.

>It was a well known fact to MI5, FBI, Mossad, KGB that hitler escaped to Patagonia and lived well into his elderly years.
Nonsense. The man was going nuts towards the end of the war. He was allegedly showing signs of Parkinson's disease in 1945.

If I started the biggest war ever seen and caused the deaths of millions of Germans and other Europeans I'd kill myself too.

You were supposed to provide a source, where Hitler was the one whom stopped the immigration to Israel. You were the one who said Hitler wanted the "Jews", to leave Germany.

Yet, we know "Jews" lived more comfortably in Germany during that period, than anywhere else in the world at that time.

How was Rothschild going to get these "Jews", to move to the middle of the desert, surrounded by their perceived enemies?

Rothschild, and Zionism, is where you should be placing your hostility for WWI and WWII.

That was the plan, and the execution of it was immaculate. Whitey also got removed. Two birds one testicle.

>You were supposed to provide a source, where Hitler was the one whom stopped the immigration to Israel.

I don't need to.

Germany stopped the Haavara agreement in 1939. Hitler was in charge of Germany at that time. If he was such a proponent of Haavara, it wouldn't have stopped.

>Yet, we know "Jews" lived more comfortably in Germany during that period, than anywhere else in the world at that time.

Antisemitism was alive and kicking in the 1930's. If you're saying that Germany was still better than other countries even with that level of Antisemitism, that's all the more justification for the idea of Zionism.

>How was Rothschild going to get these "Jews", to move to the middle of the desert, surrounded by their perceived enemies?

They were moving regardless. What Zionism lacked in the 1930's wasn't the incentive for Jews to move, it was getting the British to allow Jewish immigration en masse in spite of Ottoman opposition.

>Rothschild, and Zionism, is where you should be placing your hostility for WWI and WWII.

The assassination of Franz Ferdinand and Russia getting involved were the catalysts for WW1. Versailles was the catalyst for WW2. That's my opinion, and I don't have the time to discuss such a heavy topic with you right now. Start a thread about it tho with your findings, it's an interesting topic that's still highly debated amongst historians.

Thanks for providing no proof, your opinions are rife with bias. Should I be surprised?

Let me sum up your reply:
>muh persecution complex
>never did anything to deserve it - ever
>Rothschild didn't actually get his own country as a result
>Rothschild didn't get his League of Nations/U.N.
>Rothschild is not printing the currency of nearly every nation
>Versaille Treaty wasn't personally overseen by a Rothschild

Next.