Who here uses Sup Forums as their only social media platform?

Don't tell me you fell for the social media jew?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHLZ0xGFCtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sah96clhnZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol joe is such a loveable prankster

Their preping the yong goy for when this retard runs in 2020

wtf i love joe biden now

I dont even mind the Biden memes. They're pretty good for a normie meme

youtube.com/watch?v=uHLZ0xGFCtI

Joe Biden is the worst forced meme.

You just know that a pathetic hack at some DNC marketing consultancy firm came up after browsing the Trump plebbit board. It's so forced and artificial.

Besides, he's not goofy and wacky, he's creepy and unsettling.

They're terrible considering that they're an attempt to rehabilitate the image of a retarded pedophile.

Me. Kiked Kikebook at September.

I honestly find many of those Biden facebook pictures funny.

I use twitter to stay up to date on what the Don has to say

The president is not wearing his FUCKING SEATBELT.

this
jow memes are so fucking bad lol

I fell for it big time.

From 2007-2009 I was hooked on facebook. I got a twitter account in 2009 but didn't use it as much. Around the same time I was also totally hooked on reddit. SAD!

In 2010, something strange happened. I started to spend more time on Sup Forums than on f.b. because here was where I could speak my mind and find likeminded people who didn't feel the need to say the "right thing" to fit in.

The 2011 closing of /new/ had a bit of a Streisand Effect on me, once it closed I started to get interested in a site whose name is blocked here because they were hosting their own /new/.

I visited them regularly from 2011-12 while they were most active.

After that time, Sup Forums had become far more active.

4CHOtherN struggled when Sup Forums and /r9k/ returned here. They struggled more when their site Admin acted like a complete tool, I don't know what was going on but there was a lot of behind-the-scenes drama (not relevant now).

F.b. was once an interesting "social experiment", those days are long gone. Now it's NSA book, mixed with monitoring you to sell you shit book.

These joe biden memes are so fucking forced

Sup Forums, WhatsApp (ikr) and Wickr.

I miss that site. /news/ was never so pure.

No shills...just actual current events, and bantz.

How are they funny?

Not just being contrarian by the way. Pic related fucking sucks, and 99% of them don't appropriately match the pics.

I got Gab and here. Got fb to talk to family.

>NSAbook
>Implying that the NSA are still the bad guys after all that we've learned this year.

I mean come on, get with the times, man!

You couldnt Jew authenticity

youtube.com/watch?v=Sah96clhnZU

I use facebook.
A lot of real life contacts including co-workers and old friends.
"Subscribed" to several meme groups to keep myself up to date with what the normies are thinking.

Now THAT's funny

I find the concept that Joe Biden is childishly attempting to undermine Trump and Obama having to be mature and deal with that humorous considering the important positions they are in.

>pizzagate
Fuck off, normie.

So Sup Forums, what did the text say?

>OP is a nigger

>cheese pizza at the 'met
>I got the cut you want, bottom left quarter of the clock - JoPo

>its not about trump so it triggers me

Sad.

Why is Sup Forums filled with such whiny, parasitic closeted homos?

i deleted my kikebook account years ago .
i recently made one with an african name to shitpost with.

Refused to make a facebook in the past, and the train is long gone by now

>wtf i love joe biden now

he has dementia. that is why he didn't run . like hillturd he will be dead in 60 days.

Used to use reddit until it became obvious they had a hardon for Shillary, made a voat account but it's a dead platform. I use twitter a lot to like and retweet but it's so censored I'm thinking of joining Gab.ai like most reasonable people are doing. I use discord 24/7 if that counts.

WHO IS NARRATING THE TWEETS
NVM ITS A JOSH FAGGOT

>The president is not wearing his FUCKING SEATBELT.
neither do kids on a school bus, but you will get a ticket if you try it .

>did the myspace thing until it fell apart
>did the coke music thing until it was abandoned
>did the habbo hotel, neopets, whyville things until the repetition and meta became too much to deal with
>no, i'm done
>facebook happens
>"no"
>twitter happens
>"no"
>both of those take off like crazy

I'm both pissed and relieved. Mostly the latter.

>DOUBLE SPACING REDDIT TYPE
>Why is Sup Forums filled with such whiny, parasitic closeted homos?
YOU TELL ME

I unironically get news on Sup Forums and vet it myself.

>gamergate redditors infesting Sup Forums
why am I not surprised?

>FB with a fake name and 18 friends
>twitter to follow local happenings and Trump
>leddit once in a while to rabble rouse (not as fun though they keep banning me)

Sup Forums is my source for happenings and the best place for unfiltered discussion.

reportin' in

>Long ago used Gaia when I was really too old for it.
Dropped the fuck outta that.
>Had a Facebook account because my prof. Wanted to be trendy and used his his FB feed for retarded shit like assigning work.
Last signed on to change my relationship status when I got married... None of my 'friends' had any activity in months. Relationship status changes have been the only activity on my page period.
>People use Sup Forums as a social media platform.
... Why?

>muh reddit vs Sup Forums website wars

Never even had a reddit account, but thanks for further proving my point, and highlighting that you're fucking 13 years old while you're at it.

this

Sup Forums is social to the extent that we interact with each other on it, but you are all just faceless anons. I would love to meet people from Sup Forums but I'm sure it will never happen.

I deleted my facebook years ago but maintain a blank page for signing up for things ('log in with facebook' etc).

Sup Forums for me is the gateway to the internet, it's where I get news, recommendations, conversation and most importantly memes.

Reporting.

Never used Faceberg, Twitter or whatever.

fag gtfo back to plebshit
not knowing that we hate you no matter if you love us
just stop

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years and use double spacing.

I've never posted on reddit (have browsed some of the subreddits once or twice).

I use Twitter but it's completely disconnected from my real life

I can't view any news source with incredible skepticism at this point in time, so I just go to Sup Forums and drudge to get a perspective from the outside.

i sincerely feel bad for you. Life's gonna be tough when mommy and daddy die and your unemployable NEET ass realizes you have to work for a living. stay in school little boy.