What happens if they suddenly say Trump's victory doesn't count and they just default to Clinton?

Will there be an actual civil war in the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKS5wD-pmyo
youtu.be/L0vUQNqB6jw
youtu.be/_f1IEwPmgSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, the US are too cucked and will get gun shy once the perfect time arises to actually use muh guns.

Wanna bet?

stop speaking on our behalf Muslim.

Our military and Police force would not point guns at us , but our government? yes

as opposed to what? your entire nation disarmed itself because some autismo shot up a few inbreds

99% of america would sleep right on through it.

Your police is already killing tons of Americans. I mean, as is often said, they kill whites as readily as they do blacks, and Sup Forums thinks that's OK. What the situation actually is is that they kill whites too readily too.

>autismo
>34 headshots

I would say less likely than if it were the other way around:

Look how Hillary's idiots took to the streets when she lost. If they initially won and then had the rug pulled out from under them, they would probably do so much civil disobedience and actual rioting and looting that there would be an effective stoppage to normal life. I would expect seizures of government administration buildings, takeovers of city-centers, burning down neighborhoods, and an eventual call up of the national guard in some states (probably not California, because the legislature and governor are all checks).

If Trump were to have his election overturned, some of his idiots supporters would march for a day or two and then go back to work the next day.

We'll root them all out and you'll see commies hanging in the streets guaranteed

Not going to happen, but probably would be some serious violence.

No, Americans are far, far too lazy and stupid. They are literally the most disgusting and horrible people on planet Earth.

Crass, loud, vulgar, stupid, jingoistic, obnoxious, greedy, childish, fat, dumb, ignorant, moronic are all suitable words for them.

I doubt they're really that lazy and stupid as you think they are.

I mean, you come from a country where you can literally get jailed for not paying some TV license, and then have that money used to fund BBC, who are notoriously "pro-diversity" and the like.

Not to mention, your ridiculous laws on guns and CCTV fucking everywhere.

That why I've bought 5 Drump Dollars.
Feels good to be a happy merchant

We take after our father.

>Serbia

I do not give a single fig for your thoughts, you asked mine and I gave it, your churlish reply indicates that you have been raised on a diet of smuggled black market Hollywood movies that you watched while Daddy slept off his latest hangover and Mummy sat on the coach dabbing at her latest black eye.

Run along now little boy and don't quibble with your betters.

*Sips Tea*

If you really think about it

Once you accept
>Clinton won pop. vote but lost EC
You also have to accept
>EC chose Clinton defying states'vote
Since you know, it's written that they can do so

Not doing so just means you're a right wing sjw

>you have been raised on a diet of smuggled black market Hollywood movies

I barely watched anything foreign until I reached my 20s. Plenty of local films and shows to watch. At least the older stuff, nowadays it ain't so good.

>Daddy slept off his latest hangover and Mummy sat on the coach dabbing at her latest black eye

Wrong place, this isn't the theater, so you can hop along and project somewhere else.

>quartered and drawn

i am sitll little bit scared what cia gonna pull of with king nigger. ofc all mass media even ours are reporting like its sure thing that russians hacked it, not even word about fbi not agreeing. rly dishonest journalist should be first to go for hanging desu.

No, because they would be treated like a russian invading force and completelty shut out of society, work, arrested, ridiculed, and shot by the army if resisted.

What will happen is 4-5 wars will erupt internationally because the US will not give a shit with a civil war in their hands and every other "superpower" is way too cucked to play world police
Let's hope one of them involves us two *nudge nudge*

This is a very british post.

Read it in russel crowes master and commander characters voice.

What did you do when gang of Muslim men raped 1400 underage white girls?
What are you doing now while those gangs are still raping children?

Better shut up and *sip* on that paki and Indian unrelenting immigration, you second class citizen.

Anywhere between 5 and 15 states will immediately stop collecting Federal taxes, paying federal dues, co-operating with the administration in any way.

Large protest marches against Clinton would be seen in dozens of cities. These would be met by SJW-counter marches. There would be violence. The government would naturally side with the SJWs.

There would be serious risk of mutiny in law enforcement and the military. The government would be hamstrung in how it could

Trump would lose control of his supporters completley.

Competing billionare in tech and industry elsewhere would financially back various extreme and dissident groups.

There would be both a huge push for new surveillance tech, and a huge push to write privacy preotecting decentralised service.

The Media would enter full propaganda mode the likes of which we have never seen. Alternative sites would be shut down one by one.

This would be the story of the first six months.

Yes. Exactly.

Yes

oh i dont give a damn. the military service members protect their own freedom and do what they can to stay out of a coffin

>Will there be an actual civil war in the USA?
Almost certainly

Expect some yugoslavia style break up. Ill be fighting on the west coast krajina, fellow ratnici

Hillary already conceded, so she accepted the result of the election even if it's false.

Why we got trump the focus is on Europe not US, we war happens there first.

Probably. But, it won't last long. The military is mostly right-leaning. There would be a lot of dead SJW's.

I think it would be very likely

No its against the law in most states

youtu.be/nKS5wD-pmyo

>is retarded
>probably watches Neighbors and other mind numbing crap
>most likely a complete mong

Independent Az when brother

Thank you, Serbia, appreciate it. It's beyond me how the same people who call us imperialist warmongers also call us all fat and lazy. At the very least our imperialist warmongers aren't fat and lazy, right? And that Brit is probably just mad that Brexit isn't happening.

Kosovo je Srbija.

And you already let your shit County fall to the muds

The election wasn't hacked.
The white house isn't challenged the results of the election either.

Sorry, retard but it's not ever going to happen.
Donald J Trump will be sworn in and be president and nothing is changing that.

My universities football team riots, flips cars, and burn couches in the street when we are "cheated out of a win" and yet there are retarded eurocucks here thinking we wouldn't riot? Lol. It would be a reverse rodney king situation only 50 times in scale.

T H I C C

Why we got trump the focus is on Europe not US, we war happens there first. And if I'd did we have all the guns 100,000,000 people in the US have a collective 350,000,000 weapons so any type of popular disobedience in trump country would only lead to starvation in the major cities. We have the ability to block NYC LA SF Chi from getting any supplies like Minsk and kersk they are all in one place very easy to destroy liberalism in the IS

why are you so mad

youtu.be/L0vUQNqB6jw

Serbs are our TRUE national brothers. Fuck Nato, Fuck Clinton, Biden and even Bernie, the left who bombed our comrades

>Brexit isn't happening
What did he mean by this?

If there is a civil war I just hope they wear their Drumph hats to help reduce collateral damage to innocent civilians

Top kek faggots, the only reason he had 34 headshots was because he walked up and confirmed the kills with a double tap to the brain.

Source, Nigga i know got shot there and survived, one of the only four or so that made it out alive

Nah globalism is tight as fuck.

it would be pretty humiliating to go about it that way

>walked up and confirmed the kills with a double tap to the brain >all 34 of them

Sounds like mild autism to me senpai

Like he wasnt autistic in the firstplace senpai

Thats just what "urban youths" do to "protest"

Gyro nigger knows what's up. Shit would be 10x that desu

The left would never actually fight a civil war. They only hold power over social media, and even there they are losing their grip. At the first sight of blood they would pussy out and run home.

We can only hope, φίλος.

Define tons

Silent majority says no

Yeh. Basically one of the two reasons they are legally allowed to use guns but nobody will because it's outside their comfort zone.

But that's if Trump gets booted out, which he won't because it's all bullshit. May be worth it buy some stocks in lockheed before it shoots back up in a few weeks =\

You think we don't know this? the right in America dislikes police as much as the niggers, we just go about it differently. See Bundy Ranch Standoff. We also dont cover for our lunatics who deserved a bullet like tribalistic nigs do.

Sup Forums only takes a side when it's police vs niggers. And surprise, it's not the nigger's side. Doesnt mean cops dont need reform though

I don't believe this. America has a significant population of preppers who would see this as the SHTF moment.

Keep in mind that this didn't even happen prior to the civil war, the states who didn't agree simply seceded. You'd be staring down the barrel of something literally unprecedented in the Republic.

You can't really comprehend how damaging it would be to unified America if there was the idea that a vote could be overturned. It ain't ending peacefully I can assure you that.

I don't think the right hates Police as much as it hates anyone that acts on behalf of the federal government.

It's because for every person who says they would do March in the streets or whatever theres 1000 who would just stay home and masturbate. That's the reality and its demoralising to the people marching and eventually they Cave in. Just like the libcucks

Cause cops literally dindu nuffin and they just used police shootings as a way to agitate the black community and get them to hate whitey.

Na the yanks will just take it in the arse like the fat sacks of shit they are.

You're actually right

Only a tiny number fought the Brits, and that was when people were nowhere near as comfotable

Civil war.

>southern blend
Not dipping snuff

civil war.

>Britbong
>Pistol

kek

Nostradamus predicted Trumps win and the following 27 year world war.
predicted the manly woman to lose the election.

I doubt this is going away anytime soon.

Civil wars don't happen anymore. Only foreign governments brainwashing and arming civilians. So nothing will happen and Americans will continue taking it in the ass for 8 years.

Most probably. You never can be 100% certain.
>It's certain, there will be a civil war.

>civil war

The forces:
>SJWcucks and mentally handicapped transfaggots pissing themselves in fear if they even see a gun, niggers killing each other to steal shoes, jews instantly fleeing the country because >muh holocoax and >women
vs
>normal human beings

Gee I sure do wonder who will win

Most civil wars have been fought with foreign governments backing their preferred side with arms
Name a civil war where foreign goverments didn't intervene

youtu.be/_f1IEwPmgSQ

I believe that was the entire fucking point of his post user

All you need is general strike.

The question is really up to the GOP governors as to how far this goes. Do you risk the possibility that a party can simply complain until it gets its own successor into power? How is that not comparable to an African failed state?

In practice, the Democrats lose everything in the middle if it does go to war. The cities will go the way of Aleppo and be under siege for years.

What you'd have is the West Coast and New England holding firm while a few cities exist under siege in a sea of red.

He claimed civil wars didn't happen anymore, implying a civil war is something that doesn't consist of foreign governments brainwashing and arming civilians

>Americans
you mean niggers?

That's compensated though by the fact that our grievances against the Brits were a joke compared to what they are against liberals.

No.

Alphabet soup agencies have already profiled every single possible armed dissenter, and if they rebel with violence, they will be put down like those Arabs you see on Apache gun cams from the war within 24 hours.

I was saying the romanticized version of burgers rebelling against an oppressive government in a grassroots movement doesn't happen anymore. Civil wars have been proxy wars for the past century.

This. I would be willing too but the vast vast majority of normalfags won't. They simply value their comfortable lives too much.

When I see all those cucks with a 100 guns yet I don't have anything but a nugget yet they won't ever EVER use them to fight tyranny it makes me sick. Cuckoldry is widespread

The Electoral College meets too close to Xmas. People have plans. No time for Civil War. Nothing will happen. Everyone back to the trough.

No dumbass. We fucking killed his entire family twenty years ago. His older sister probably tasted countless big GI Joe cock. He knows our power.

>all mass media even ours are reporting like its sure thing that russians hacked it
They have evidence, homes.

They're withholding the release until the day before the EC votes, to sway the EC.

>assuming much of the army doesn't defect when they're ordered to gun down people supporting a candidate (who much of the army support) robbed of POTUS in a way that has never happened before in US history.

no but the black population would fall to half its current level . every white male or female that would want to would join the police and shoot black people knowing they wont go to jail

hillarys second term would be impossible. there would be no black vote

>Anywhere between 5 and 15 states will immediately stop collecting Federal taxes, paying federal dues, co-operating with the administration in any way.
Won't happen because the states need federal subsidies.

>Large protest marches against Clinton would be seen in dozens of cities. These would be met by SJW-counter marches. There would be violence. The government would naturally side with the SJWs.
Republicans don't protest. They're the biggest establishmentarian boot lickers in America.

>There would be serious risk of mutiny in law enforcement and the military. The government would be hamstrung in how it could
UCMJ Article 88 bro. Not gonna happen.

>Trump would lose control of his supporters completley.
He never had control.

>Competing billionare in tech and industry elsewhere would financially back various extreme and dissident groups.
It would be over in 24 hours. Violent "dissidents" would be handled like foreign invaders.

>There would be both a huge push for new surveillance tech, and a huge push to write privacy preotecting decentralised service.
Already here, you're late to the party.

>The Media would enter full propaganda mode the likes of which we have never seen. Alternative sites would be shut down one by one.
Won't happen because they aren't a threat.

>This would be the story of the first six months.
It would be over in 48 hours.

Well things are still pretty good here. Yeah it sucks living in multicultural hell, but I'm well fed and have a good life. I still have guns to protect against the niggers. I don't think overturning would cause me to rebel with violence, but it certainly would radicalize me. I imagine we would attempt many different non violent strategies before any kind of war would set off.

>Hillary already conceded, so she accepted the result of the election even if it's false.
Not legally binding, certainly not when solid evidence of digital intrusion is unveiled.

>No its against the law in most states
Not in "most", in some, and in those states it's like a $1000 fine at most, no record, no time.

welp time to go sell my gun
You obviously know what you're talking about

>The election wasn't hacked.
We will see when the report is issued in a week.

>The white house isn't challenged the results of the election either.
Not until the report is released. Oh, and, CIA has. They foreshadow the actions of the Executive.

>Sorry, retard but it's not ever going to happen.
We will see on the 19th, won't we?

>Donald J Trump will be sworn in and be president and nothing is changing that.
Hahaaaaa... such a naive little petal.

You must be retarded.

Southern blends great, i get bored of snuff getting everywhere