Have guys like David Icke been right along?

is the world really run by satanic pedos?
youtube.com/watch?v=KP4z4hF7cTY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with satanic pedos?

Yes he was right about literary everything

buffet of stemcells

No.

He refuses to name the Jew.
The one that controls your money, your jobs and homes.
The one that destroyed the religions of its neighbours in ancient times.
The one that demonised their gods and heroes so only YHWH remained.
The one that spread throughout Europe as what is now Christianity.
The one that absorbed and replaced your ancient gods with Jesus.

He's right about everything it seems. I'm not sure about the alien stuff, but he seems to be right about everything else. Maybe just did too many drugs and it opened his mind enough to see the globalists shit, and then did a bit too much and htought he was talking to alien gods when he was just trippin balls.

They are not aliens but demons.

no they are nutsack bacterium

He constantly calls out the zionists.

Icke was playing the game at 6d when you were still soiling ya dirty daipers

Same thing, just different words used to describe the entities, even by his determination.

David Icke is the true final red pill.

quite the opposite. he calls out zionist tactics in his public speeches
youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok

yeah he's a cool dude

>He refuses to name the Jew.

(((The Reptilians)))

It's pretty obvs m8.

You mean 4th? Being a part of the transition to 4th I guess. Or are you referring to the planes above astral?

I am of the personal opinion that these entities are born of men that have attained too much power and greed, traveled too far down that particular one of the two paths we can go by.

Whatever we call them I guess it doesn't matter. They demand child sacrifice and feed on the energies from children primarily and that's terrible. Putting a stop to it matters more than putting a name to them.

>run by satanic pedos
Yup

Archons are running the show. Modern-day society is evil, an archon reality/fantasy. People are weak foolz.

David Icke only sounds nuts sometimes because he's been studying shit for decades that normies can't comprehend being true.

It's like explaining pizzagate to your parents

Pretty much,as far as the reptilian people go. I'm assume it more of an analogy than actual fact.

nice meme

Lmao these underage ayy lmao posting underage faggot kids thinking they are redpilled just realizing David Ickes significance. Fuck off kid you are not red pilled. You have years of catching up to do. If you think refugees, jews and white women being whores are the big problems, you are literally baby tier and have now idea how fucked the ditiation truly is.

>I am of the personal opinion that these entities are born of men that have attained too much power and greed

He says that what you see are people, but that due to genetic factors can be used as hosts for the reptilians for short period of time. They are working to breed more stable hosts, hence why Jews and royalty inbreed. Those genetic factors are hereditary.

True. If you actually sit down and watch one of his 10 hour lectures, he ends up making a lot of sense.

You also have to bother to check out all the reference material he cites too.

>It's like explaining pizzagate to your parents

my dad is a health inspector.

He got paranoid after I told him and is now shutting down pizza places on health code violations "Just in case".

He saw a dodgy politician in a coffee shop on friday, had a bad feeling and cited them. "Just in case"

>both alex jones and david icke try to put the breaks on a witchhunt they started because they no longer control it.

yeah, I'm not buying it, fuck them.

the only solution is to hang the politicians/cops involved high

Awesome

the world is run by t.gondii amebas.

project mayhem

that's excellent

Pizzagate is just another elite pedo scandal, there have been countless worldwide

What does David Icke think of Cultural Marxism and Feminism?