Modern Art - Jews did This?

Hi, fellow Sup Forumsacks.

Recently I had to visit a few Art galleries in Cork, Ireland for an Art-class assignment. Most of them were pretty damn good except for one.

The Lewis Glucksman Gallery. Pic related.

I was disgusted. Every piece of "art" in that place could NOT be considered art by a rational human fucking being.

There was even a cinema room where a video of a middle-aged woman eating an onion and crying played on loop.

When I got home I did a quick Shittypedia search and turns out (and I quote):

"Glucksman was born into a second generation Hungarian Jewish family that lived on the upper west side of Manhattan New York City."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewis_Glucksman

>Is the International Jewry behind Modern Art Sup Forums? What do you reckon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degenerate_art
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
mileswmathis.com/updates.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7jmLzuZimmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another photo from the gallery.

And another one.

And view from the outside. Not sure what's more disgusting - the interior or the exterior.

I can know if it's art by the people affluence

Of course the Jews did this.

>Degenerate art (German: Entartete Kunst) was a term adopted by the Nazi regime in Germany to describe Modern art. Such art was banned on the grounds that it was un-German, Jewish, or Communist in nature

Yes, that is decent art right here. Such as pic related.

Art was pretty cool when it was autistic fags like Da Vinci.

Now its just chasing increasingly stupid forms of novelty. All the cool art forms were invented long ago and mined until they were dry. There isn't anything important left.

Thank you for the link and quote, based Norwegian.

>Degenerate Art ban and commie genocide when?

They look kind of cool to me.

Get fucked. Modern Art isn't something I'm into big time, but I can certainly appreciate a lot of it.

inb4
>Anything I don't like is bad

That building looks fucking savage imo

If Europe gets its shit together and gets back on the right, traditional track then we might yet see amazing artwork being made here, across the pond.

Be it sculptures or paintings.

Modern art is shit. I recently visited both the Cleveland Museum of Art (traditional, classical art) and the Museum of Contemporary Art, called MOCA, here in Cleveland with the g/f. Cleveland has a lot of donated Rockefeller money in financial trusts that support the arts, so there are many fine collections. I openly laughed at most of the pieces in the MOCA.

Critical Theory from the Frankfurt school pushed the decline in Art. Also money laundering schemes have been shown to happen with modern art.

It's funny, but the trend in poorly skilled contemporary art was predicted by Ayn Rand in Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead. Scary to see it come true.

>Of course they do goy!

I mean, all the rooms in your photos are empty.
Nobody is here to see the "art", this alone should speak about the quality of the works exposed.

Regardless of if the jews are doing this. WHITES ARE FUCKING BUYING IT.

Just did a quick Jewgle search for MOCA Cleveland.

>wat de fugg?

Modern art is a joke. Only fools pretend to understand it; the reality is that it is just garbage. The only deep meaning behind it is that is a disguise. Modern art is a veil behind which money laundering and other sinister activities hide. Or it is just tea-drinking, short-haired goons talking nonsense pretending to be artsy.
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

I didn't think about it this way to be honest...

Did our race get outjewed like never before in history? Is this the end?

This guy has much to say about the topic:

mileswmathis.com/updates.html

I'll look into it. Thanks, Ameribro.

whites buy it because our leaders have failed us and sold us out.

90% of normal white people are just luke-warm centrist type people who only want to survive and be comfy and fit in with most people in their tribe.

It was the leaders who sold them out, the poor bastards, and it will be leaders who restore them in the end.

Miles mathis is amazing,

here someone did a reading of one of his best essays: Art of the Lastman

youtube.com/watch?v=7jmLzuZimmo

>gallery with artwork evoked an emotional reaction
>"THE JEWS DID THIS"

never change Sup Forums

money laundering scheme

yeah, it's an abomination. Even the building is ghastly.

Cleveland Museum of Art is still pretty based. Lots of classical pieces. They have monthly events called Mix @ CMA. Different themes, full bar service, DJ or live band. Last one I went to was focused on Arms and Armor of the Middle ages. Got to handle a 14th century breastplate. Good times. Pic related

Best sculpture is Giambologna's 'The Rape of the Sabine Women' Its like a human flame carved from one block of marble... beautiful.

yes

I remember going to an art museum as a high schooler, and I loved it all except the section they called "modern art." I was baffled by how retarded, shitty and disgusting it was. I don't really want to go too in-depth because it was hard to describe. Mostly pre-school scribbles on huge canvases etc. and the tour guide talked at length about the "meaning" behind them.

I didn't know anything about it at the time but yes, turns out that the modern art moment is a Jewish creation. Hitler banned modern art. There is plenty of material on it out there. Perhaps that experience was the first dose of red pill I ever got.

>gallery with artwork evoked an emotional reaction

OP say:
>I was disgusted. Every piece of "art" in that place...

The purpose of modern art is to evoke disgust and despise upon our own society, and it's true, this is exactly what it evoke on me.
I never thought about that, but if this is the case, it's a pretty jewilish plan.

>it was meant to be so shitty you were disgusted, so that means it's okay
Back to your cuckshed Sven.

>Modern Art is meant to be so shit that the only sane reaction to it is 'disgust'.

Then why the fuck call it 'Art' at all? I thought people were supposed to contemplate and be amazed when they see art, especially in a museum/gallery.

The only thing Lewis Glucksman Gallery evoked in me was an instant need to throw up.

Fantastic example of Art. Thank you, Britbong. Sculptures are amazing.

/ic/ here

Modern art has two purposes.
1.to be shit so smug cunts can pretend to like it and feel superior to the people who who don't
2.money laundering. It's something that takes zero effort to make and can have any price tag attached, makes it very useful for moving money around.

I work at a gallery run by Jews that specializes in contemporary representational illustration. Like actual talented artists that have refined their ability to paint.

Not all Jews I guess.

They're probably there to signal how "hip" and "avant-garde" they are

The (((Modern))) art gallery in Aspen is 100x worse. Last time I was there, multiple pieces of (((art))) were collages of black male and female private parts.

I've no doubt modern art is a Jewish trick to destroy/corrupt/manipulate the beauty of true art, much of which was inspired by Christianity in Europe. It's all part of the marxist post-modern post-truth nonsense. Create a society in which there are no objective standards of beauty or aesthetic and everything is debased to the level of an exhibit of a toilet seat in a room.

Yeah I thought that too

jew made art isnt made art in mind

its made as currency. you see? avoiding taxes when every jew agrees that art made by sertain (((artists))) has value

every country should look into this. shit art with high price is there to avoid taxes