Seriosly, what did he do wrong?

Seriosly, what did he do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1958–64)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_synagogues_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Rothschild,_2nd_Baron_Rothschild
inquiriesjournal.com/articles/221/birobidjan-the-story-of-the-first-jewish-state
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He killed everyone.

Luxembourg>Stalin

read some hegel fag

I dunno, maybe he starved millions of his own people to death.

Maybe he didn't?

He do nothing wrong!

>>>/gulag/

He killed Jewish Bolsheviks and stripped them of their power. This is why Jews turned on the Soviet Union. He took the power away from them after they killed millions through starvation and murder.

>his own people
He was Georgian, not Russian or Ukrainian and both of those famines were orchestrated by Jewish leaders of the revolution.

Write in English in USSR. Yep...

Not dying from starvation as an infant.

He was a dirty kike loving gommunist. Which is too bad since if he hadn't been we could have even sided with him and fought against the eternal Germanics.

>kike loving
No. He purged them from the government. He was a communist and I have no love for him, but he didn't like the Jews.

Jewish Autonamous Oblast.
Israel before Israel.
A homeland for the Jews.
Existed before the Holocaust.
Ignored.

Nothing.

Sup Forums just worships a beta that got cucked by this alpha, and tremble and mumble whenever he is brought up, because secretly this the man these authoritarian fags truly desire. Stalin is a naziboos dirty pleasure.

This is because this is a man who in a click of a finger could send entire ethnic groups to their deaths, or could redefine the borders of country and make in an ethno-state. This is a man who jewed his way to the top before starving the swamp dry; and if those who fled even so much as mumbled a protest from the other side of the world, they would get a ice-pick to the head. This is a man who put an end to an end to two ideologies and made his own, simultaneously cucking a superstate to the point that if he would die, only incompetent morons would take over, to the point of its demise, because Papa Stalin wasn't there to guide them.

This is an Alpha, a manlet pock marked face criminal who made himself God on Earth

absolute power makes you paranoid. he either killed or exiled qualified and able people. surrounded himself with ass kissers.ass kissers tend to be corrupt and inefficent. same can be said about hitler.

>be in USSR
>comrade Stalin gives amazing speech
>myself and thousands of comrades give a standing ovation under the watchful eyes of our amazing NKVD
>we clap for 15 minutes
>a man next to me sits down
>who?

Book full of bullshit

He killed Ukranians and everyone who might have disagreed with him. Fuck the 60m, obviously, but he killed enough anyway. I don't even dislike Soviet much, but Stalin was a pure shitmuncher.

Committed white genocide

When you kill everyone but population still growing....

suuuuuuuure

WRONG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
>In August 1919 Jewish properties, including synagogues, were seized and many Jewish communities were dissolved.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Soviet_Union
>In 1919 the Soviet authorities abolished Jewish community councils, which were traditionally responsible for maintaining synagogues.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Ukraine
>From 1919–1920, Jewish parties and Zionist organizations were driven underground as the Communist government sought to abolish all potential opposition.
>To that end a series of "community trials" against the Jewish religion were held. The last known such trial, on the subject of circumcision, was held in 1928 in Kharkiv.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USSR_anti-religious_campaign_(1958–64)
>Jewish and Muslim circumcision was claimed to cause gangrene, leading to fatalities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Zionism
>In the late 1940s, the USSR became increasingly anti-Jewish and accusations of Zionism were frequently used as a euphemism for anti-Jewish campaigns in Eastern Europe and the Arab world.
>Zionist activists in the USSR studied Hebrew (illegal in the USSR), held clandestine religious ceremonies (circumcision was illegal)

RIGHT:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_synagogues_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Israel_Public_Affairs_Committee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Rothschild,_2nd_Baron_Rothschild

That mustache. That's the only fault. Also didn't exterminate enough Mudshits.

American idiocy really has no bounds. He didn't, the Soviet government was always full of Jews even under Stalin. Stalin purged anti-Semites several times between taking power and World War II, gave Jews extensive cultural autonomy and tried to court Jewish immigration into Russia. The only time he "purged" Jews was when he briefly allied with Hitler and took Jews off the foreign ministry for the very logical reason that a bunch of Jews would try to sabotage the deal with Hitler.

You're just a typical American idiot being led by the Jews. Yeah, I'm sure a bunch of American Jews told you that Stalin was an anti-Semite and that's why you can trust American Jews to be against the Soviet Union, despite all the Jews in Soviet government.

Wrong poster, you didn't mention the Oblast either.

At least this. Plain truth is Gulag was very ineffective. Most vile and sadistic anti-christian joos were put in charge and many people were murdered on false accusation.

In his phenomical blind faith in "gommunism" he slained millions and millions of people, significant part of them were innocent.

Any kind of communist should be crucified.

Remember folks: only good communist - is a dead communist.

He killed many ukranians too. And he hero of their nation now.

Oblast = government
Literally what it means.

fake, there was still population growth in 1914-1917

is this shit take from retarted commie livejournal blogger burkina-faco?

oblast=state

inquiriesjournal.com/articles/221/birobidjan-the-story-of-the-first-jewish-state

I think that population decline is from a lot of states declaring independence from Russia.

Oblast means government here, but it can mean many different things in different contexts.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia
Fake, fakes is everywhere

congrats commie swede, i recognize you almost as immediately as obamaleaf.

you're part of autist history

She's a good example of why not to trust social democrats, yes.

Maybe it's special gulag for defectors and captured POWs.

>Stalin purged anti-Semites
Is that really what they teach you over there? Trotsky was a jew and so the Jews involved in the movement tended to align with him over Stalin. Look at who was the subject of the Moscow show trials. It wasn't anti-semites.

Or it's for Ukrainians, cause Ukraine it is Europe!

American history is filled with wars, so is Israel history, always there are others who are to blame and Jews, when you work directly with Jews, have the most Jews, pray their religion, support Israel, created Israel. So if all those Jews died and weren't deported then how come they moved into Poland, Germany, USA, Ukraine later on. Not to mention that Israel is overfilled. They died and now more of them exist than Israel can take.

Actually he did a lot wrong. He tried to build a strong communist but it didn't work as he still belong to one of the dullest political movements in the history of earth. Each segment following Marxism/Leninism and his pals from the depths of hell as they fight assorted freedom fighters has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the movements only consistency has been its lack of economic and ineffective use of economics.

Perhaps the dye was cast when the revolution started in Russia rather than a developed country. It made sure that communist would never be mistaken for a successful political movement. Communism might be murderous (or , but it’s certainly the anti-facism movement in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least Das Kapital & The communist manifesto were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time Marx laid out his theories, they were copied in a future movement which led to millions of deaths.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that communism failed. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous.

I'm not sure what you are getting at. I said that he purged the Soviet government of jews because they were Trotskyists. Not sure how many people that was, but it wasn't huge numbers. I didn't suggest that he purged jews in general within by the country.

Yes, that is what they teach us over here and seems like they should teach that to you too.

>Trotsky was a jew and so the Jews involved in the movement tended to align with him over Stalin.

This is just some bullshit you made up based on not knowing anything else about the history besides a couple of names. Of the original Politburo the other Jewish Bolsheviks sided with Stalin, not Trotsky.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigory_Zinoviev

Jew, sided with Stalin against Trotsky, years later tried contesting Stalin for leadership and got killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Kamenev

Jew, brother-in-law of Trotsky, sided with Stalin against Trotsky. Later sided with Zinoviev's bid for leadership against Stalin and got killed.

And so on. Apart from Trotsky himself, all the Jews from the original Politburo sided with Stalin against Trotsky. Later they got purged but that was the giant purge of Stalin killing all his rivals, many of whom happened to be Jewish communists because communists were so heavily Jewish but it wasn't targeted at Jews and everyone of Stalin's rivals or their supporters got purged even if they weren't Jewish.

>but it wasn't targeted at Jews
I wasn't trying to say they were targeted specifically because they were jews. A lot of them happened to be jews which caused butt hurt amongst jews. I don't have a link handy, but there are writings of jews who sided with Stalin who struggled with the purged because of loyalty felt to their fellow jews.

I wasn't trying to day he was an anti-semite.

Literally nothing.

>muh gulag
Those were working camps for degenerates and traitors. :^) Funny how this excuse works for naziboos.

He once said he hated every Jew except Lazar Kaganovich.

axis

Attacked Finland. Bad mistake. SAD!

axis of evil