Make Scandinavia great again

I believe tha every non-nord(this includes both non-europeans and europeans) on nordic lands must be either deportated or shot.
the Nords should go back to worshipping the old gods, We must also cleanse our culture from foreign influence this also includes many words in our languages.
We should also stop the influence of foreign media, this includes internet to some degrees.
In my oppinion "normies" shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
I have seen too many swedish youths using english instead of swedish words when they speak. It disgusts me.
Internet access and consumtions to foreign media should only be allowed for nationalistic morally rightheous citizens.
Foreign corporations should also be removed.
instead we turn the industries into worker cooperates this strengthens the sense of community and kinship among the population.
Scandinavia should also become a confederacy but every land and region in the confederacy stil gets high autonomy.

Do fellow nordics agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

turku.fi/joulukaupunki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is it always Sweden trying to get all the other Scandinavian countries to buddy up with it?

They don't want your muslims.

>Anglo intellectual
did you miss the part about removing foreigners?
If we are going to have radical change we will have to stick together. The globalists will do everything in their power to fuck us over.

make fennoscandia great again

agreed

start to kill all muslim and rapefugees on your shitty country t. Björn

Lool! My girlfriend is a fennoswede, last year her parents came here for christmas and brought mämmi. i dont get why you like that. It's like making a pudding out of bread

The final solution! I have hope for this :)

no finns should stick to their own.
I suppose we could give Samis and Tornedalians some ethnic enclave or reservation tought

Breaking from sweden: Six people wounded by stabbing in a school attack.

>Åland
>Scandinavia

I don't think so Tim.

Please remove your self from that picture svedefag.

Not an argument Genghis

We should just form pan-scandinavia, and get over with it. Denmark-Norway-Sweden-Iceland, and possibly Finland would be a hella strong country, compared to each of us, on our own.

Deus vult brother.

Stay the fuck out of our country you slimy swedish faggot and take your whorish cunt of a gf with you. Fennoswedes are not Finns and when the purge begins, they will receave the same treatment as you do.

All nords are low testosterone and wouldn't dare even talking trash to a med master race though. Cucks.

Stop this racist fascism now.

That wasn't meant to be an argument Achmed, just an opinion. Stop using Molyneyx as a meme if you can't do it properly faggot.

Why do these threads always use video game picture

They play to many Paradox titles.

Reminder that nords are primitive snow-niggers

i like Nordic beauty and society, but your viking history is almost cringeworthy. It's nothing to be proud of. You're like thuggish polynesians from a cold climate.

can confirm this as well as the digits

No, a union of nation states could work, worshipping the old gods is a larping pipe dream. What we could do is honor our ancestors more than we do now but a full conversion to paganism is impossible.

Also our first action as a union should be to invade Slesvig Holsten to save the danish minority from Merkel.

We're just slightly behind them.

it's cute when swedes pretend they still amount to anything

I live in Turku and our Lucia is from Senegal. :(

Ja

You seem to know your meme history well, burger. You know the vikangz did more trading, than raiding?

but what would you do with that united country, except spend norways oilshekels on icelandic autism fishboats, swedish immigrants and danish dairy farmers?

My danish brother, we would be the new superpower. We must send all the cuck swedes to re-education camp or gas them first

Fuck nords, maybe if you're all half Arab you'll become more masculine like us Meds

National language would be danish of course.
You thought you could get away with nynorsk, but you were wrong.

That's a nice head you have on those shoudlers.

Arnstad would either be publicly executed or put in a straitjacket in a padded cell in some asylum. I can't decide what would fit the best. the guy is clearly mentally deranged

We wait for sweden to fall and we shall fall upon it like fish oiled lightning.

Greater norvegia+finnish khanate and danish union soon!

Baltics can join as vassal states.

no icelandic should be it.
It's the language that has been the least contaminated by foreign filth languages

>proto mexicans
>remotely human

B-but senpai, Finland and Baltics have to kindly decline your offer.

First we need to round up all the feminists and marxists and throw them into the sea.

WE WUZ SNOWKANGZ

But Sweden, the purpose of a language is to be understood. I'm not sure they even understand each other up there.

>We must also cleanse our culture from foreign influence

go back living in mud-houses you snow-piggy

You are a disgrace to your forebears if you can't control a bunch of finngols.

and the cuckservatives, liberals too.
Daily reminder that sweden got the most cucked under a centre-right liberal government.
It's weird but i hate liberals more now then i hate lefties even tought i hate both.

Completely agree, prefer they get shot over deported, they must pay for stepping foot here. They won't go willingly anyway.

Your mother smells of elderberries

Either sarcasm or nice try swedejew.

>fucking leaf
Yes, you syrub guzzling faggots that are so much better in so many ways.

More than slightly but the government and the left is doing their worse to change that. This will change soon, just look at the rest of the europe how they are starting to realise how multikult might be a bad thing. When they act, our politicians will follow (or we make them).

WTF picks man? BTW lived there earlier and coming back there this weekend, a lovely place.

>sweden
>superpower
... I am sorta hoping that you know what to do.

>leaf
Seriously? You are not the one to judge since your whole nation is as pathetic as Sweden is.

You snipped the balls out of your lion just because it was somewhat insulting and you think that you cunts could wage war againts us? My sides...

>WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET

Asatro ended over 1000 years ago, get the fuck over it already you roleplaying faggots.

Sweden is a Christian nation.

What's the problem Mongol, so desperate you absolutely must be able to settle in Sweden? Literally like Mexicans.

>speaking english

snow niggers gtfo, stop speaking our language and stay the fuck in your own lands

Sven plz...

My ancestors raped your ancestors.

then we shouldn't pick danish either.
i remember i read somewhere that norweigan is the easiest for both danes and swedes to understand

Please send help UK, it's taken to raining year round over here, we don't even get snow anymore.

>settling in Sweden
you'd have to be an absolute madman to settle in hell on earth where the soul of a swede has been diminished to watching a bull do the work on your wife and raising wife's sons as a beta provider for the women in their 30's who have been on the cock carousel about 500 times with jamal.

>just because you are multilingual it means you shouldn't keep your languages pure
eternal anglo strikes again

>snow nigger
>limp wristed shit eating heretic

Pick both and kys

An acceptable compromise, we have a deal.
No nynorsk though, that one is worse than swedish.

NON-WHITES

>sweden
>christian
you mispelled muslim sven

I'm half brazilian tho...

>nords
>white

And that pretty much sums up Scandinavian/Nordic history

funny how you retards call out blacks and arabs for being rapists and savages but yet you seem so proud of it yourselves.

learn 2 civilization

I think we should tread carefully around swedish flags, there are less than 6 million ethnic swedes in Sweden now, and most of them are working at this time. 2 millions of non whites including finns.

Quoting more than 3 people should be bannable offence, you autist.

My ancestors did nothing but farm while the vikings got to corsair it up and get loot and thralls.

HAHAHAHAHA at least Mexicans don't have their women used and abused by slimy achmeds fucking dork

My boy.

I'd love it if we could get all proto-germanic people under one banner. The germans and dutch share your gods, albeit under slightly different names (Odin=Wotan=Wodan, etc.)

We need to start taking pride in our heritage.

turku.fi/joulukaupunki

She was picked by the Swedish speaking community. There are adverts up around town with her on it, including a large one by the river.

>60%

The Danes got chased the fuck out of England, they ran like cowards when you went too far and really pissed us off.

You realize there where much less people in scandinavia then italy right?

Then you would have to include the English also

You Nords need to kick out all non-nords and establish a single powerful country with regional as well as global influence.

Also read all negative Swedish posters as Muslim. They're trying to destroy Swedish morale

>the rebel
pretty much right wing version of Buzzfeed

>england

Daneland you mean, apart from Wessex.

Nice meme MS Paint strawman comic. You really showed me!

you don't share our languages, or common history

What do you do with Germans?
Our languages are clearly very similar. Lots of Danish or Swedish words can be understood by Germans instantly. The northern countries of the German Federation even call themselves "nordisch".

But we also have the southern part of the country with a completely different culture.

Maybe we should clean up our country first, kick out all muslims and gypsies and see then how things are.

That cabin looks comfy though.
You're going to have to head to Brazil, friend, they need you.

It dosen't make it less true

I agree
rightful danish clay

>much less people in scandinavia then italy right

Because your women immigrated in South for big cocks

Yeah, but the loot was plentiful and my ancestors got none of it because the farm had to be tended to :(

We don't, shoo.

even the ancient aztecs had more civilization then Scandinavia ever had

your'e language isn't mutually intelligible like the nordics are to each others

it is.
But why not embrace the diffrenet languages and just teach each other in our schools/watch each others TV. You can literally learn the other scandinavian languages in less than a month

There's a picture talking about a united Scandinavian country out there somewhere. Thought I had it saved, but apparently not. It does sound extremely comfy, as long as there's no shitskins

what do you mean? They need me?

>you don't share our languages
Pic related, unless the ancestry goes too far back for you.

>common history
Fair enough, certain portions of history are relatively intertwined though.

False, no one actually likes nordicucks.
They did this all to themselves, if half the shit that happens in those frozen wastelands happened here there would be riots daily, but they sit back with open mouths waiting for more rapefugee dick en masse

Mesoamerica also had a much larger population.
Also most of Europe was on the same technological level as the Vikings

actually please
UK is fucking around with EU, USA is fucked till further notice, and AU and NZ are much too subservient to do anything by themselves

Nostalgia for a dead religion that existed long before the Swedish nation state, that we aren't even sure how the vikings worshipped or what rituals they had since there's no holy book, is beyond retarded.

Yes, Brazil's infrastructure is doing very poorly, with free education provided to you by the White man, you can go to a multicultural society with many people just like you and help them out, and prove that your race(or identity, if you prefer) is capable of being allowed in the third world.
Rio is broke right now, I'd start there.
I plan to go fix Eastern Europe myself, learning Polish right now.

this guy gets it