Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8
washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/voter-id-proponents-point-to-laws-in-other-countries/2012/07/12/gJQAVlGCfW_blog.html?utm_term=.584e77b567d0
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/12/15/correcting-someones-grammar-is-now-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cartoons are not an argument.

>I should be given advantages to compensate disadvantages that didn't affect the last 3 generations of my people.

Wouldnt brainwashing be in the middle? Both Blacks and Whites were victims of it, technically still are to this day.

>ethno-nationalism for me, but not for thee

Whites indeed had years of systematic brainwashing. This cartoon is a part of it, in fact.

ONE SINGLE POST BY OP

Quit appropriating our culture and go back to Africa nigger

>Blue pill so strong, almost lost my red pill

Reverse racism must be treating people better than others solely based on race? Otherwise it makes no sense.

Whites have been slaves too, Jim Crow laws are no longer around and are only applicable to America, and the brainwashing is centred around white people hating themselves and white people telling everyone else that everything bad in the world is solely their fault.

>facebook memes

The logic is that you can't be racist against whites because white people are literally the devil, and so any hate they receive is entirely justified.

Reported for using the slang term "whites"

>Two wrongs make a right

Nope

>years of systemic brain washing

The only young people experiencing that today are whites, not blacks. There's no mystical African American collective conscious, in which you can claim the suffering of people living decades or centuries ago

>Jim Crow
A thing of the past as well. To look at a more recent and severe policy look at the internment of Japanese-Americans during WW2. These people have been basically ripped off, but oh shit they are among the most successful in the country. My narrative...

>200 years of slavery
A thing of the past and by that standard every race or culture at one point suffered from some kind of enslavement. We can't be all victims.

Funny thing is even if we took these paper thin accusations seriously, it implicitely admits that affirmative action is just another shade of Jim Crow law. So the logical step would be to get rid of unfair privileges (kinda hard when you make them up on the spot, I know) not to introduce new ones 'to balance it out'.

>muh slavery
If they had any sense, every day niggers would get down on their fucking knees and thank God that the Jews bought their ancestors from their fellow nigs and sold them overseas hundreds of years ago.

Yeah ok, but what does downtown Stockholm got to do with this?

Indians, Jews, and Asians have gone through worse and look how they are doing.
Also it says something when the thing they blame for failure is 200 years old.

There's no such thing as reverse racism.

The only white privilege I'll acknowledge is a loving father.

Oh wait.

That's not privilege, it's merely decency.

>200 yrs of slavery

Irish were slaves for more than 400 years, Slavs only got out of slavery only two years before slavery was abolished in the US, having suffered serfdom for over a millenia. Indentured servitude lasted for more than a millenia in Europe.

Get over it.

Furthermore, affirmative action harms blacks.

> Get more blacks into university.
> Blacks are not as smart.
> Have to lower standards to "compensate" for "differences in upbringing".
> Blacks can't perform at level of white.
> Teachers gotta normalize / cheat for them, or they're branded racists.
> Same diploma, but less proficiency
> Employers recruit blacks because affirmative action.
> Blacks less competent, because less proficiency
> Employers denote a pattern
> Employers cannot afford less intelligent recruits
> Employers recruit white people

With the same diploma, people should have the same base set of skill and a minimum level of proficiency in whatever is required for the job.

All it does is discredit the diploma and give credit to the white people artificially. Every recruit from affirmative action wounds the chances of blacks that actually merits being there.

In a few decades, affirmative actions will be held against white as proof of racism. Because you won't take responsibility for your own lives even then.

>the idea that equality will come from each group fucking each other equally
wew

> Why did you give preferential treatment to black people if you did not think he was inferior?
> Now, nobody will hire black people because we were sabotaged by white teachers by being sent in the workforce without the proper knowledge.

Rinse and repeat while you wallow in your misery. Meanwhile, the extra hardships makes white men stronger.

Rhetoric is not fact

Injustices in the past do not excuse injustices in the present.

Niggers aren't human.
youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8

It's called reverse racism because, according to them, normal racism is whites fucking over other races.

Niggers should be happy that whites had use for them as slaves, otherwise they would either have stayed in africa with their fellow child rapists and gay burners OR if they where a danger for whites back then, they would have gotten genocided.

You don't see Finns begging money from Sweden and Russia for being oppressed by them hundreds of years ago. Only niggers and other people who deserve to be deported do that. Your "argument" simply proves yet again niggers are lower than normal humans.

Yeah those Poor Blacks in the Western World. And now lets ask the Boers in South Africa how well they do

All the things on the white side are relics of the past. To make this more accurate the white boys rocks should be on the ground and the black boys rock should be on the seesaw. Does it make sense now, peabrain?

3 generations of people?

There's oppression of black people going on now, the voter ID shit, the caste system the prisons make that tar your record for life even one small fucking crime, being targeted by the police because of your skin color and the abortion scheme of planned parenthood all come to mind.

None of those things are targeting or are exclusive to blacks

It's not racism if 90% of your fellow blacks are criminals and the police are suspicious around your ass. Stop being a fucking criminal.

The writer of that comic is literally an obese anti-white jew.

Opinion discarded.

I know right, blacks are so subhuman we can't possibly expect them to get their shit together long enough to get an ID

Bump

>butthurt

That picture makes sense only to libtards and other cognitive untermensch.

Well, yeah. Do you see how much higher the black boy is position wise in comparison to the white boy?
It's a reverse racism, indeed.

>advocating cultural marxism as a valid ideology
you dont belong here with your government mandated and enforced political correctness

Yeah but it's a poll tax, they expect you to have a birth certificate and it's rigged against minorities since the white man knows their time has come and have to resort to rigging to keep in power.

Are there currently jim crow laws, systematic brainwashing, and slavery?

washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/voter-id-proponents-point-to-laws-in-other-countries/2012/07/12/gJQAVlGCfW_blog.html?utm_term=.584e77b567d0

Also this.

Yes, it's called the US prison system. Millions of people in jail, more than in China!

I Press the right button. Slavery explains the crime statistics.

>poll tax
Gotcha, so if it's free you're okay with it.

It's a right correcting centuries of wrong.

If the white kid decides to get off the seesaw, wouldnt the black kid crash to the ground?

Case in point
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/12/15/correcting-someones-grammar-is-now-racist/

>Implying Past events have no impact on the present

Please try harder.

>1 post by this id
Can you guys stop replying to these bot threads?

"free" but yes, I agree that it should be paid for by the government. That's my strongest argument against that "poll tax" shit. Still optional though. If you dont want to be branded by Big Brother you shouldn't be forced to be. I have an ID but respect people's rights and hatred of the government.

I have never heard a nigger testify that years of oppression has caused him to "rob dat licka sto'"

No its not you faggot libcuck.
1. Whites go to prison too
2. There is nothing to suggest blacks are targeted by cops
3. Niggers CHOOSE to get abortions.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

that is a one way ticket to make Nazism great again.
So please do continue

There's no such thing as "reverse racism". It's just racism and niggers are always racist.

implying being born is a privilege worth mentioning.

>voter ID is racist
But carding people for cigarettes, alcohol, driving a vehicle, renting a car, opening a bank account, applying for a loan, traveling abroad, those things aren't racist, amirite?

You're fucking retarded.

SO they are not even hiding it anymore, revenge is the order of the day.

it's just racism

reverse racism is fucking retarded

this

The park, the country, belongs to the White boy, the Black boy is unwanted there, if he additionally tries to weigh himself in it makes him even more detestable.

White nationalists are wrong when they claim affirmative action is wrong because it wrongs equality ; they should point out that anything directed against Whites in their own countries is scandalous because White should always prevail, never apologize, are entitled to everything they have and owe nothing to anyone else.

Once you know that there's an amazing peace in your mind, you can't be diverted by all these 'equality' claims anymore.

If you really want to argue, just point out that any kind of action that is targeted against Whites IS racism, no matter of much is it, so does the cartoonist advocate racism, does he think a wrong from Whites justifies another from Blacks, if so then one must conclude that racepeace and humanism are utopic and unnatural, and if not then affirmative action should be dropped, etc.

>200 years of slavery in order not to be in africa
those 200 years were the most productive any group of blacks has ever, and will ever be in history, kek

thats also probably one of the shortest periods of time any group has been enslaved, and their living conditions were better than serfs', i bet.

Actually the rocks on the whites side were removed years before Republicans signed affirmative action into law. Plus I'm ok with niggers being issued loans that they cannot get out of plus being put into harder schools than their academic history shows them being capable of. They drop out at higher rates with higher debts than whites, enjoy your affirmative action nigga.

i dont understand how this argument works for these peoeple

>white people did x
>x was unfair and led to bias
>so in order to account for x, lets make an additional unfair bias y
>now instead of x we have xy,isn't that fair and diverse that everything is equally unfair for everyone?

White privilege is real, it is normal and it is a birthright for Whites in White countries, while the others are foreign races who do not belong here and thus are necessarily not at ease in a society that isn't made for them and isn't theirs, they just don't have to be here.

Let's just get okay with that and we'll all feel better.

>Being the majority of a country means your race "owns" the country
>Implying a race can own anything and it's not just individual people owning things

Wrong and racist thought process.

None of those things have helped me.

In fact they've only hurt me by the creation of affirmative action and white guilt brainwashing.

Then you get a temporary ID specifically made just for the election, and then that database is destroyed after the election so there's no "government branding". Repeat every election, not hard.

>founding a country specifically for your folk means it belongs to anyone

Wrong and anti-white thought process.

Asians were treated just as bad and they don't bitch all day nor do they ask to get a special treatment, why is it so different with blacks?

Japanese people were placed in fucking concentration camps and they never bitch about it

How will you make sure they're legit citizens then? You'll have to do all this paperwork and send it to the feds to verify. Might as well get a real ID at that point.

Like I said, I have a real ID and had to present it to vote because my state isn't a faggot illegal haven, but I'm just saying if I didn't want an ID, I shouldn't be forced. If I don't have one I can't vote, and if you want to try temporary IDs, might as well get a real one because the feds get your info regardless.

Both those things are not mutually exclusive. The whole privilege thing is based on government giving whitey an advantage, which we know is absolute bullshit.
Why are liberals so fucking awful at making memes?

>zooyes of slavery

what did he mean by this

A country is not owned by a race. This is your racist thought process that all different races are against each other as well as in solidarity with each other and therefore some things belong to the white race and some belong to a another particular race in whole. None of this is true.

Seriously.. Fuck black people. All scum. All of them.

Faggot. You are a fucking faggot.

>There's oppression of black people going on now,

pic related.

>the voter ID shit,

It's okay to demand ID when you buy a pack of beer but not when you vote. Okay.

>the caste system the prisons make that tar your record for life even one small fucking crime,

Don't commit crime. It's not difficult. Are you honestly saying that blacks are too stupid to refrain from crime?

>being targeted by the police because of your skin color

Cops don't target blacks because their skin is dark. They target blacks because blacks commit most of the crime.

>and the abortion scheme of planned parenthood all come to mind.

I thought liberals believed that it was a woman's body. So now you're saying that only white women should have bodily autonomy? That sounds a bit raciss, cracka-ass mufugga.

the idea behind a ((((voter ID)))) is full retard and only creates yet another office you have to visit to get the right to do something.
just make it so you need a drivers license to vote and be done with it

>b-but what about the illegals that have drivers licenses already?

if your state is so cucked that illegals can get licenses then ((((voter ID)))) is pointless anyway

It is. Prove it is wrong, otherwise your claim is just "you (anti)racist thought process".

When debating lefties, always use their own kind of reasoning : deconstruction and critique. By the same logic they use to negate nations rights, religion and morals, we can negate humanism, tolerance and human rights. Everything lefties have is their sense of self-righteousness, which is unjustified. And, after we've gotten them to agree that none of their moral arguments has any consistency or existence, when they respond that ours don't any more, we can show them that our arguments are based on facts : Whites own this country, its system is White, its majority is White, there's no point to argue once MUH INDIGNATION is brought down.

we shouldnt be giving subhumans handouts

Reverse Racism explained:
I attend a University in the US, Engineering to be specific.

Recently the engineering library was removed, thus no place to study in engineering building.

But wait,
They put in a "Diversity Learning Center" in its place, that is open all day. Not to mention there are people in there helping these students.

TLDR: School removed engineering library, now only colored students can study in engineering building.

somewhere in there needs to be stats on black and white gun crime.

Racism is simply a pathologization of a very normal instinct, preference for your own kind. All biological life forms breeding in and out groups, all the way down to bacteria. It is a function of nature itself.

Every race is like this to some degree, this is why diversity NEVER FUCKING WORKS IN THE LONG RUN, because you will always have subconscious tendencies to prefer people like yourself, therefore, segregation of your society starts and tribalistic politics start...etc etc etc. The whole hippie idea of multiculturalism and diversity is so anti-evolutionary, anti-logical it is disgusting.

>all that applying to anyone alive today

No again, whites do not this country. It has a white majority, and many individual whites own land in this country, but this does not make whites "own" the country. You are make believing that whites are just one entity all in solidarity with each other so they can own and not own things all together as one. Its not true.

>a thing is not owned by the people who made it, or by their people that they made it for

This is absurd, friendo. You're simply asserting it.

If my grandfather builds a house for his family, and my crackhead uncle decides to move in a bunch of other crackheads, I am completely within my moral rights to restore the house to my grandfather's vision of no crackheads allowed at the table.

Simply opining that crackheads do, indeed, deserve the house is just crackhead talk. Literally the gibbering of impaired individuals.

America is a continent, it was not made by any humans.

>the America strawman is still being used in (current year)

Its funny how often liberals use the term racist and still don't know what it means. If you're discriminated on the basis of your color - thats racists. Nothing less, nothing more.

Also affirmative action is just a bigotry of lower expectations. Not racist people of today just want to be treated exactly the same as everybody else.
Virtue signaling racists however, still think that blacks are inferior - so they need to be pushed through quotas, because they obviously can't manage on their own. They obviously won't admit it, so its always conspiracy theories like systemic racism, that are proven to be false.

Yes, again, they do, it has a White majority, a White society, with White and Western codes, White customs, standards, morals, White way of life, a White influence, a White dominance, a White hegemony, everything that makes it possible for your "systemic racism" to exist.

The White society is composed by the association of all White individuals who share their common traits and shape their countries with their character. It creates a White pool, a White climate, in which other races don't feel at ease, understandably so.

America was built by whites and was 90 % white until the Jewish communists started pulling their scheme to dispossess whites in order to gain more power for themselves (power they use to further their own Jewish agendas). You see if you want to take over a country but you don't have a military, the best way is to find a way to fracture the country from within. For this Jews have used blacks among other minorities to inflame them against whites for perceived historical wrongs (bear in mind most slave ship owners were Jews) in order to hinder whites while earning more power to themselves. This scheme is so complex and vast that it escapes most whites and more so the minorities who don't even think about these things but only think about what they can scratch for themselves from the whole situation. But what you should bear in mind is that , undeniably , none of the good things you may enjoy nowadays in America would have been possible without the ingenuity, cultural advancement and mentality of the white Europeans that founded it. Even without the black slaves, America would have become prosperous, even if just a bit later, in the long run. There's plenty of all white nations in Europe who built paradises on Earth, perfect societies almost, without any slavery and without any "diversity".

Mixing peoples and groups with radically different backgrounds and creeds, only breeds conflict and strife. This is a built-in evolutionary strategy that requires extreme levels of indoctrination to neutralize. What kind of cretin are you to want to brainwash people into self-destructive behavior? The only ethical solution is to segregate.

When faced with reality you become more racist.

Great, but the United States were founded by white people for white people.

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
this board is becoming retarded ?