Apologise right now!

Apologise right now!

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/forest-hill-stabbing-man-stabs-9443379
twitter.com/Vinny_LBC/status/808344164270243844
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4025514/Witness-heard-death-Muslims-shout-man-linked-station-stabbing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am so fucking sorry.

It was whites who did this. I'm going to go and let some nice brown people into my house this very fucking minute, hopefully they'll forgive me.

Get ready to hear about this for weeks

This is white terrorism. This is a result of Trump. Rise of white nationalism and fake news caused this. It's All over now boys.

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/forest-hill-stabbing-man-stabs-9443379

That man was screaming some mad shit

Apologise.

Can't wait for the media to jump on this for months while ignoring the Muslims stealing our homeland.

Whilst the little people behind closed door secretly smile and cheer this on.

You know it's true.

>happened immediately after National Action was banned

Really sends the noggin joggin'

allah akbhar...

Almond status: activated. Don't be surprised if it turns out one of those attacked was a Muslim community leader or MP.

probably tried to rape her

Only 3-4% of Britain is built on, you faggot.

>giving away our green and pleasant land for refugee camps and Arab-majority concrete shitholes

Gas yourself senpai

>wanting to destroy the natural beauty of England in order to build disgusting council estates for foreigners

>Khalid Safi was a 18 year old toddler who fled the war in afghanistan
>He came to the UK 25 years ago to secure a tech partnership between britbong industries and "kebab.it", the most prominent tech giant in pakistan
>After securing the deal, he was accosted by a 19 year old white supremacist nationalist right winger nazi satan worshipper, who threatened to suck the semen from poor Khalid in order to curse his entire heritage
>Brave Khalid, who was deathly ill by the time this encounter happened, was overheard saying that this tech deal was going to be a beacon of prosperity between europe and the middle east, generating jobs for the thousand of MIT-Grade refugees coming into europe
>The nazi villainess was then overhead saying 'Oi bruv, i fink u tryinna muddle me hed wif ya banter, sware on me mum ill dek u in guvna'
>At this point she took out a cardboard knife replica, because british people aren't allowed to carry weapons, and proceeded to tear out his heart with it. She also managed to carve a swastika, 14/88 and fuck jews on his body.

one out of how much?

>be londoner
>get stabbed

This happens all the time there. It's totally normal.

So no one is actually dead?

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/forest-hill-stabbing-man-stabs-9443379
>man stabs 9,443,379 people
Feels good man.

Interview with a crisis actor:

twitter.com/Vinny_LBC/status/808344164270243844

>SnapChav

God save the Chav, the only white folks to fuck the English language harder than Boston.

Scratch that: I entirely forgot about Pikeys.

BLACK MAN CONFIRMED

>“He was walking towards me and he was shouting stuff like ‘Death to Muslims’ and ‘Go back to Syria’.”

>Shellby Curry, 24, from Forest Hill, was with her one-year old child when she saw a man “waving what looked to be a knife in his hand” near the station and screaming words like “Muslims f****** hate them, kill them all”.

>She described the attacker as a black man with short hair, who she thought appeared to be in his late 30s or early 40s.
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4025514/Witness-heard-death-Muslims-shout-man-linked-station-stabbing.html