Question for Western Europe

Question for Western Europe

Why did you guys look at America, with the constant murders/riots/low level insurgency caused by blacks, and say "Gee, we really need to get a couple million of those guys for OUR countries"?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/mass-shootings-killed-more-people-in-europe-than-the-us-this-week
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's not the color of your skin but the way you was raised that makes you what you are and the social environement

We are brainwashed. We Swedes did not know anything about people from other countries since we were pretty much 100% white and extremely peaceful, and our politicians/media told us other people were the same as us, just with different colour. Many peoplr still believe this, basically.

It's mostly germans.

see, this is an argument the left embraces, which is why it's so perplexing to me how they keep making excuses for syrian refugees, which were raised in fucking syria

Niggers came here not long after the watts riots. Regardless, I never invited any of them and neither did anyone on Sup Forums except some faggot cucks from Germany. So your thread sucks.

So if you grow up in a mud hut where everyone around you has aids then you're good to go? Or if you grow up in a ghetto filled with goat fuckers and women covered up head to toe?

Someone who actually has to deal with blacks here.
Can confirm these two have no idea what they're talking about.

its the genetics that create the social environment. swedish people form swedish societies everywhere on the planet. negroes form negro societies anywhere on the planet

Traitors thats why

We didnt do it actively like you did, they just walked here on their own and our own civic laws prevent us from treating them like shit and chasing them out again.

It will take some time.

France has the most blacks in Europe, followed by UK and then by Swyden.

>swedish people form swedish societies everywhere on the planet

That's true, there's an huge somali diaspora in minnesota.

This is true. A lot of people in minnesota are scandinavian and their communities values and ideals resemble the scandinavian ones just like the nigger communities in the south resemble the african ones.

The swedish migrants who came to the US were poor uneducated farmers fleeing poverty and they still formed the same collectivist communities like they did in modern sweden. And negroes in the US who got education chose to be selfish and adopt the crab in the bucket mentality that holds their communities in a constant state of misery.

Tell me about the feral US nigger, Jose.

Fun fact, the EU has had more gun deaths in 2016 than the US has (despite a lower population). You also have a higher likelihood of being killed in a mass shooting in the EU as well as in a terrorist attack.

The US being some giant violent mess is propaganda and a hipster meme at this point

I'm just going to assume it's the Jews.

I even notice this in myself. My family is 100% anglicized but ethnically we're like 50% French, 25% Irish, and a bit Scottish. We behave exactly as these proportions would imply when I look at fully French and fully Irish people elsewhere and just the way they live and the personalities and values they express.

i don't know why i made this

Do you have a source on that? Because I'm pretty sure that Chicago alone has more gun deaths than the EU.

>You also have a higher likelihood of being killed in a mass shooting in the EU

This is definitely wrong.

There is a mass shooting a day in the US.

vice.com/read/mass-shootings-killed-more-people-in-europe-than-the-us-this-week

Here is an article about the mass shootings. I am trying to find the total gun deaths article right now.

However no, the EU actually has a lot of gun crime. Chicago is more comparable to a few cities in the EU, not the entirety of the EU

See

None of them reach the numbers that the EU have since hundreds of people die in each one, where as it's very rare for a US shooting to exceed 2 to 3 people.

I can name off the top of my head one US mass shooting that exceeds 50 deaths, I can name five European ones within the past few years.

Not a valid source and this only measures one week.

See:
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

>i don't know why i made this

who doesn't love a cheeky wee gif

>It will take some time.
It's too late. You will all turn brown. Look at russia. They somehow defeated the ottoman empire but almost every russian has arabic genes now, same thing with pretty much the entire eastern europe. At least we retained our culture.

It's actually this. I'm Black British and live in the US now and I don't particularly care for a lot of the black thug culture that America has. Before I crossed the pond I used to think that "chimping out" was a meme and that people were being hyperbolic. Boy, was I proven wrong.

I'm extremely grateful to have been raised in a country that doesn't have such a perverse focus on black people vs white people. The other important factor was having a family that is educated and holding respectable jobs and this really shaped my world view (though I noticed that divorces and single mothers were a consistent theme). When I think of "black people", I think of my family as being the norm (bar the divorces), and all of these socio-economically less well off blacks as being the fringe.

>britishness quintensifies