I've had chest pain for 2 years now, doctors can't figure out what's wrong. Today a huge bump appeared on my neck

I've had chest pain for 2 years now, doctors can't figure out what's wrong. Today a huge bump appeared on my neck.

I think I got the cancer boys. Going to the doctors today but our healthcare system is so fucked I expect them to tell me it's a cold or something.

You guys have always been like a family to me, and I have been coming here for years. Please pray for me.

But if I die I will make sure to come back as a vengeful spirit and watch over you.

Good luck my little faggots.

rip

If you found out you were dying, without any chance of survival, why would you waste such an opportunity?

F for the leaf

Also, if you're about to die why don't you go in a rampage and kill liberals and then kys when the cops come? You're going to die anyway so...

>But if I die I will make sure to come back as a vengeful spirit and watch over you.
Can you help me find a gf?

I really hope everything gets better for you. I know the feeling of not being able to put confidence in our healthcare system. I'll keep you in my prayers. Good luck

A huge bump like a goiter? Are you getting enough iodine, user?

Can't you try to go to a doctor in another country ? It would be sad to turn into humus because of shitty healthcare.

>canadian education
thats just your adams apple

also f

Shit, I hope for the best, leaf.

If you're termnal though, you're free to shit post.

what province you in? come to BC we hook u up

>speaking of Canadian education

I think he's talking about his lymph nodes smartass.

Also, cancer doesn't just show up one day on your neck. Go to the doc, get a blood test and if you're fine, go to a psych. She'll give you pills for health anxiety.

Unless you live in a deep in the woods town you'll get a good treatment, I live in Montreal and when Ivisit a hospital for something serious I always pass a gazillion tests in the same day and during that week. Just go to the emergency you fuck.

its just a cyst . lance that shit. take a pen and stab your own neck in the lump

If it's below the ear then it is definitely a lymph node. Otherwise anywhere else on the neck I don't think there are any that could be felt on the surface even swollen.

I'll be sure to let you know what the doctor says, leaving in T-minus 20 minutes.

Thanks for thinking of me guys I really appreciate it.

Godspeed. May you die with honor.

F

It's definitely my lymph node.

Couple that with my chest being fucked it's probably cancer.

Are you a good leaf or a bad leaf? If you are one of the few good ones, I will pray for you user.

Could be a rheumatic illness like lupus.

Well if it turns out to be something serious you can get treatment without selling everything you own plus your soul to keep them shekels flowing to (((them))) like with US healthcare

God bless

You're going to burn in hell alongside all of your other leafaggots, good bye friend

>F

Have they searched elsewhere, not just on your chest?

>Please pray for me.

>paying for a leaf

no, fuck off and die already

Fucking hell.
Why is it so many fucking retards are turning this board into a reddit tier Sup Forums?

That being said you should post a pic of it so I can diagnose Canadian aids then kill yourself.

> Today a huge bump appeared on my neck.

Try taking the cock out of your throat

Sorry to hear it mate. Hope Sup Forums served you well.

F

Hope these wise words cheer you up leaf.
Life preordained
Humanity maintained.
Extraction termination
Pain's agonizing stain.

Embryonic death,
Embedded in your brain.
Suffocation, strangulation,
Death is fucking you insane.

Nightmare, the persecution
A child's dream of death.

Torment, ill forgotten
A soul that will never rest.