America just keeps getting better and better!

From the top of the warm sesame seed bun, to the all beef, sirloin patties topped with delicate minced onions and sweet Virginia pickles, the Big Mac isn't just a sandwich, it's a work of art.

I personally have had the Big Mac and can tell you right away, this is the official sandwich of Sup Forums.com. This posting community loves ingenuity and rewards greatness, just like the customer service representatives at McDonalds!

When you get right down to it, there really is no place like McDonalds and no sandwich like the Big Mac. At $3.99, it's the proper choice for a mild lunch or a pregame snack.

Why not head on down to McDonalds today? Support the fine Americans that work there and indulge your flavor senses with a juicy Big Mac! It's good mood food!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bbULF7KcGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for flavor

What are you sliding today Mr Shekelsberg?

omg im lovin it now

This dude in my old hometown in WI would eat these everyday. They did a story on him and featured him in that McDonalds movie. Fucker looks like John Lennons low rent brother.

>eating at mcdonalds
I'm white though.

Your welcome to join us! McDonalds was founded by a white man.

>amerilards

when I went to America, all the McDonalds' were covered in negros saying "CHU WAN FRAHS WIDDAT?" and negros staring at me - when I got my Big Mac it was literally a squashed turd

English McDonalds has real students and normal people - even in a non-student town - working for them and they actually give Big Macs that don't look like they've been shat out by some nigger and a hydraulic press.

What is being slid today and Wendy's is better

im lovin' it

McDonalds is pleb food.
>Not making your own burger
McDonalds marketing intern pls go

It's all about the 6am double sausage and egg Mc muffin breakfast x2 with extra hash browns mmmmmmm

>McDonald's

This why we are fattest country in world.

The problem is, at BK you get two for the price of one
>middle on the right

Likes burgers.

Posts Mcd as example.

Jesus fucking christ.

Were not, you dummy.

>swallows 2 double cheeseburgers at once

Dude lets be real here the mcdouble mchicken combo dank af

That's because you have high unemployment.

Here students can find much nicer jobs.
So McDonald's has to employ non-whites.

Please McDonalds CTR... tell me who is then.

I went to Murrica and McDonald's had poo attendents and black clients. And it was 1995.

BK tastes gross. I don't understand how anyone likes them.

Mexico, and they have been for about a decade now. I don't even eat mcdicks,but don't be ignorant to shit like this.

This is blatant advertising. Please report and hide this shit.

McDonald's in America is actually much better then McDonald's in Europe.

I don't understand why American tourists aren't complaining all the time?

The Big Mac isn't that good to be honest.
I prefer BK and KFC.

The mayonnaise.

But the 2 for $4 McGriddle can't be beat

>official sandwich of Sup Forums.com
Lost it

>Sup Forums.com
>dot com
>dot
>com

That's a good burger no doubt. but if you could drive just a mile further you might choose the best fast food burger in America.

is this seriously a fucking advertisement or some joke?!

Wasn't "good mood food" Arby's bit?

Good fries. They coat the fucking things in sugar before the package and freeze them.

>Virginia pickles

The Fuck?

>mfw I realise OP isn't joking and this is a real thread

>Implying the big Mac wasn't changed and hasn't been mostly sauce for at least 5 yrs

>Big Mac
>sandwich

WTF, did you lose your head in the war?

Burger King burgers are better than McDonald's ones, though.

First time I ate there, they sent out my burger with a pube on it. Never going to eat at in and out again.

I haven't eaten a McDonald's burger since I was about 11 and I'm not about to start now.

What the fuck is that? Hook worm?

The Big Mac® is bluepilled cuck fuel. Eat a Whopper® sandwich and you'll be tasting 1/4lb of savory flame-grilled beef topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun. Plus, you're saving your future when you eat at Burger King®. The company supported Donald Trump and Republicans, isn't that great?

>2017
>taking Sup Forums this seriously

Please die already. Some of us are trying to have a nice morning

It's against the rules Goldberg Shekelstein. Go eat your burger somewhere else.

>First time I ate there, they sent out my burger with a pube on it. Never going to eat at in and out again.

yeah. most don't ask for their's with grilled onions and without pubes. rookie mistake

Fuck off

Sage

This is now "only in US" thread.

how the fuck am i meant to know cunt
here's another complimentary meme

What's it called, haven't tried BK breakfast.

I'd try it, but I'd probably throw up after

Mexico, the UAE, Jordon and others.

That was a minced onion you asshole

big mac every day

FOR ME ITS THE MCCHICKEN, THE BEST FAST FOOD SANDWICH.

That ones easy... that's obviously a soylent green machine.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bbULF7KcGQ
Fuck off McD

I went to the McDonald's at the Smithsonian Air & Space museum and had a Big Mac while talking to some astronaut bloke. He asked what I thought of it and I said it was alright. I could see a shimmer of disappointment in his eyes.

;_;

You mean free heart diseas, obesity, and brain damage.

I'm going to Chick-fil-a for lunch today. Gonna order me a spicy deluxe (pic related), waffle fries, and a frosted lemonade. Will I done good, bros?

McDonalds depresses me whenever I see poor families eat there. Good thing I have my cheeseburgers to forget about the peasants.

It should only be bachelor food.

>you will never enter a fast food joint to be accompanied by sweaty, hairy virgins

you fat fuck planning on what unhealthy shitty fast food to partake in.

Being this black

It's better than KFC shut your whore mouth /Bo/ biscuits are god tier

You clearly haven't heard about the Create Your Taste Experience

in only 15 minutes you can have the exact burger you ordered, and excellent table-service to boot!

Make your way over to your local McDonalds and Create Your Taste!

You mad?

This thread is great.

It's McDonald's breakfast. Two typical breakfast sandwiches, but the bread is pancakes injected with syrup.

how the fuck does that even work?