Are mediterraneans white? (Strawpoll)

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/11859478

Other urls found in this thread:

funkystock.photoshelter.com/gallery/Roman-Mosaics-Roman-Mosaic-Pictures-Photos-and-Images-Fotos/G00008dLtP71H_yc/C00002muwlE_litI
youtube.com/watch?v=B25l085K95s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I voted no
that way maybe more refugees go your way

There was no almost option so I picked yes

You didn't have to go full nigger on the mediterranean skin color

>sweden
>white

pick one

>portugal
They are only sending rapefugees to white countries dumbass.
Brazil is black btw

It's a 'yes' or 'no' question. No more options needed.

>calling me a dumbass
>has no fucking idea how migrant quotas work in the EU

No, they're not white but they're still Europeans.

I do have my doubts, however, about the Iberian Peninsula and the Balkans being fully European because of shitskin Muslim invasions.

Sweden is still one of the whitest countries on Earth, Georgios.

Bah. Too many non-whites on Sup Forums for this poll to be legitimate.

MORE OPTIONS SVEN

>too many non whites
Shouldn't you be used to it by now, Ahmed ?

Nice shop nigger

Of course they're not White, and of course they will see themselves as "White" so they can be in the EU and leech.

man we need to divide europe once for all

I hate democracy.

Greeks then

Greeks now

EU Latinexit? (Quitaly? etc)

italians are white

or somehow within a single generation i got muddy blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin because i'm a mutant

Italians then

Clever. Upvoted.

That's probably some sort of gathering. I've been there several times and while there are a fair share of niggers and towelheads here, there's normally not that many.

Subflavum means dark blonde/light brown hair, Mr. 60%. Plenty of italians have that coloring.

>google romans mosaic people
>literally two show blonde people
>the rest shows brown haired people

Wew.

swedish vs italian

Those are prostitutes.

The Hollywood Star Leonardo DiCaprio is Half Italian and Half German.

The best of 2 worlds?

That's your Germanic genes showing. The Romans took plenty of Germanic slaves, used them in their army and were later conquered by Germanic tribes.

funkystock.photoshelter.com/gallery/Roman-Mosaics-Roman-Mosaic-Pictures-Photos-and-Images-Fotos/G00008dLtP71H_yc/C00002muwlE_litI

No they are not. Greeks, Iraqis, Iranians and Turks are all shitskins. I've seen Jews who are "whiter" than Greeks.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Greeks

Sven is Ahmed fucking your wife and you can't sleep or are you just butthurt by default

Who wants to be a white cuck anyway? Swedish women and any Nordic women flock to southern like birds going down south for winter, to fucked by dark brown men

anyone can make that chart on ms paint. it will just take 600 hours

also stop with the WE WUZ

This is cute, now check out if any of those people had blue eyes.

>mediterraneans
>dark brown
stop projecting your cuck fantasies

Those are Egyptians that lived under roman rule

That's what happens when Moors raped their way to Spain. Muslim bastard rape babies, this is why Spain continued to rape every native female they found. The rape genes live on.

Wrong, those are all from Roman Italy, many of them from aristocratic Villas.

those people are brown and they are considered brown in Sweden or northern Europe , stop having an inferiority complex you cuck. theres nothing wrong with being dark Nordic women seem to like it

Sure, I bet someone with post Caracalla, the African-Arab mongrel next and claim he was a Mediterranean.

I've been to Italy and 90% of native Italians are not "dark brown"

>Sweden

Mehmed, pls.

they are either slaves from the north OR its also a known fact roman women would dye their hair blonde to look more exotic

>everyday this thread is posted on Sup Forums
>the mediterranean gets darker

>arabs
>roman empire
I think you got some times wrong friendo

I've been to Italy too the Roman part and I would say 50% are not indian brown but they are Antonio banderas color brown. the rest have white skin

Ok, he wasn't Arab he was 1/3 Syrian Semite basically same shit.

What does the question even mean?

They are not Germanic. They are not blond. They mostly have brown eyes. Some of them don't even have pale skin. They are hairy. They are short.

They don't have the traits of Celtic/Germanic/Scandinavian men.

They are just Mediterranean people.

Culturally they are very similar though. They did spread Christianity in Europe after all.

White? Disgusting. Mediterranean masterrace rules :D

Nope, I don't consider myself white and I don't want to be parceled with people I don't respect.

They're spic brown

Thinking about this, I wonder if open isn't some Arab faggot who tries to pass as Italian in Sweden, lol.

Why would you even ask such a question?

*op

YOU'RE A FUCKING SWEDE FOR FUCK'S SAKE SWEDEN IS NOT WHITE AND IT WILL NEVER BE AGAIN JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY KEK

sweden YES AHAHAHAHHA

>the autistic scandinavians circlejerk about their irrelevant whiteness for a couple years
>someone memes the truth and how they were absolutely historically irrelevant for the western civilization and how they are the ultimate WE WUZ
>they instantly revert into "i g-got your back b-bro we are both masterrace btw no bully pls hehe :)"

pathetic desu

no

>Raped Americas
>Raped europe
>Raped the moors back
We ain't the bull legion for nothing rapebaby.

>youtube.com/watch?v=B25l085K95s
>"Stop deportation, no borders, no nations"
>t. Swedish youth
Eat shit and die out already.
Sure it is

it's not a swede, it's just a kike on proxy.

don't fall for the D&C, refer to the board's sticky for more information

All Europeans are white. Time to unite and not split into even more fractions... We need to stand as one for once.

Hail Victory!

whiter than you nord faggots

All native Europeans that is... Just to clearify

Get off the proxy Greekshit

*unzips knife*
you mean Neanderthals, right user?

Every time I see this pic the Mediterranean gets darker and darker. Really makes me think.

Yes and OP is a somali

Er Norsk jeg, men dårlig forsok på trolling. På tide at vestlige står sammen og ikke mot hverandre... Kanskje du som er en jode som bruker proxy? Dårlige nyheter for dere joder når Europa er samlet som en..

this is perhaps the best pic that's been posted on Sup Forums

They are much more creative, have better culture and history, have more contribution to arts and science and are the most aesthetic people compared to the remaining world
Meds are just superior in everything beside of creating organized governments, deal with it

Sick meme bro

>no "they pretty much all used to be or were very damn close but most of them have been replaced or mixed with arabs and now the only meds that could really be considered white are northern italians, in other places most of them look mixed or just not white enough, some (quite a few actually) even look straight up syrian or some shit" option

i voted yes but this poll sucks

who are you quoting?

>meme arrows are only used for quoting

Mediterranean whites
>lest cucked whites
>still strong with religion
>women are still quite traditional
>men a confident and based

Nordic (Scandinavian) whites
>most cucked whites
>athiism>maxisism (and very soon, Islam)
>women have feminist attitude
>gender equality is pretty much a thing
>'''men''' are weak autistic cucks and nu-males

whose implication were you implying?

Who cares?
Whites are weak

this

Reminder that the Scandinavians Let ((them)) spread cultural Marxism and the Mediterraneans haven't let ((them)) spread it

yet

i really didn't mean to upset you my terrone friend

snownigger coping mechanisms can't upset anyone mate

ouch i'm sorry my swarthy friend

you're almost european in my heart

thanks, you are slightly better than a nigger in my mind xoxo

4/10 5/10 6.75/10

how dark exactly are you??

not nearly as dark as your wife's son, snowcuck