Nigger Hate Thread

Everywhere I go I keep seeing dumb niggers bitching about "OOGA BOOGA MUH WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMP RUSSIANS." Fucking nogs are getting to me today, so I'm pissed off and in a nigger-hating mood. Let's have a good old fashioned NHT, shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI
youtube.com/watch?v=ihJiiSq8n7w
shitskin.com/forum/forum/the-whipping-post/eli-s-corner/nigger-world-atlas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=i21HcugW_kI

bump for old time's sake. this faggoty reddit invasion makes sick

I wish that literally every Afrikaner would leave that collapsing chimphole and come to America. It pains me to see such beautiful white girls surrounded by 50 million violent, rape-happy niggers.

Kek. This one always makes me feel better. I wish I could just show it to a nigger on Groidbook without being socially ostracized and fired.

Without whites they wouldn't even have most of what's in that picture. Modern clothes, housing, cookware, plastic containers, electric wiring to each house.

That's true. There wouldn't even be a picture of the niggers, since they're too retarded to invent the camera.

global rule 3

contributing to my favorite thread topic on Sup Forums

What? We can't even have Nigger Hate Threads anymore? What is the r/The_Donald?

Fucking newfags flooding pol

Fuck all of you first world scumfucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ihJiiSq8n7w

Blame your ancestors for forcibly bringing us to your country. No african would out of africa without non africans forcing them to be.

Isnt there a website dedicated to this? What was it

Butt-hurt nigger detected

Is that Germany? or Paris??

Chimpout and Niggermania were the ones I know of. Chimpout was the funniest in my opinion but it got shut down because of some issue with the webmaster not paying the host or something.

The unofficial descendant of chimpout is shitskin plantation

Are all the old guys like Justin Igger, Mushmouth, protectthewoodpile, Overseer, Count Niggula etc. still there? I'll have to check it out. Those guys used to have me dying. The Chimpout Nigger World Atlas was my favorite.

Blacks are truely the most uncivilized human breed.

>The Chimpout Nigger World Atlas was my favorite.
Yeah that was one amazing

It's reuploaded here: shitskin.com/forum/forum/the-whipping-post/eli-s-corner/nigger-world-atlas

Then why are you living in the bahamas.

Fuck off.

Kek. Don't you have some white wimmenz to be rapin n sheeit, Jamal?

Holy shit, thanks bro, I haven't read this shit in years.