XPOL - The Start Up

Lots of weird crap is going on in the world these days and all post people say should "go to /x/" post in here.

/x/ sucks at this type of shit. They just wanna talk fag shit like demon summoning and skin walkers.

Feel free to start up your on /XPol/ General Thread if one isn't up.

Topics

>Pizzagate
>Antarctica
>Meme Magic
>Ayy Lmaos

If you post something that garners heavy negative attention, you're probably on to something.

DO NOT RESPOND to shills. It is more than likely not even human. It is a chatbot.
>ignore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9G3I1FkuI
youtube.com/watch?v=eS2mfeo-Ues
thesun.co.uk/living/1940096/wacky-theory-claims-donald-trump-is-a-time-traveller-who-came-back-from-the-future-to-save-the-world-from-nuclear-war/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Id like to hear everyone's thoughts on Antarctica but lets leave the ayy lmaos out of this one for now.

Okay, so I've been doing a lot of research and this shit popped out yesterday.
Some guy says some GERMAN speaking kid from Antarctica came in and dumped a bunch of pics. I saved the ones I thought relevant.

We KNOW
>Nazis went to Antarctica with tons of tech and scientist in WW2

>one pic I saved

Said it happened last year in some Antarctica thread and that there is underground passages all over the world that lead to the surface from the inside of Earth.

What if, "Middle Earth" from LOTR is MIDDLE EARTH INSIDE EARTH??!?!?!

>headblowningthefuckup.jpg

Dot in Italy
Passage marked in Italy

Where can I find non retarded discussion on ayy lmaos

Hopefully in here in /xpol/

Let's try and make this place as autismless as possible.

Intelligent thought and debate.

No BS kike name calling and shaming.

What if WE are inside an "Earth"?

How deep does this shit go???

Other Topics

>Black Sun
>Ahnenerbe

You literally cannot discuss ALL that is happening in the world, with out running into satan, ayy lmaos and nazis.

Mythology is Extraterrestrial. Religion is Extraterrestrial Worship.

Make sure to check out these threads.

Everything was Space Jews.

According to some Aussie poster, Antarctic ayys BTFO'd the jew ayys and shit is going change soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
Where did all the views come from.

No idea, stop listening to brain washing music years ago.

>THEORY
They use music to brain wash the masses.
Dubstep is a fine example
The literal music itself

Confirmed super computer dumping knowledge

No human is smart enough to posses that much insider knowledge.
The same image, over and over and over.

You can mute the video. I studied both. The lyrics support sex with extraterrestrials. Poisoning and abducting Man. And replacing Man as the final scene.

WOW!
NO Shillbots!!

I guess naming them keeps them away LOL

The bible says Angles and demons bred with humans.

The Universe itself if energy.
Energy creates or destroys
ALL matter is made up of stacked atoms, making molecules,elements etc etc etc
Being take shape.
Some Divine Creators
Other Destroyers

Humans are simply a creation for someone/thing else.

For what purpose?? Pleasure, labor,more energy, who knows.

Just a THEORY

We as humans know only what we are allowed to know about this Earths history and "we" at /xpol/ know it's the jews rewriting everything for 2000 years.
So who the fuck knows what's really going on

It wasn't Anti Semitic enough. Once you reach a level of Anti Semitism above a certain threshold. They come.

Agreed. The Extraterrestrial Technology we're using now is useful for shaping the narrative. Not only that. Printing Presses are also controlled by Jews. Who knows what else.

Pssh, just say "pizzagate" and you get
>wow good job guys, ruined a business
>who cares, at least they're not RUDE

or shit like that 1/2 comments in.

Check other Antarctica threads, or anything of the sort, there is usually a couple assholes insulting everyone right quick.
NOT THIS TIME

Jews/Extraterrestrials use our planet for one purpose only. Harvesting all the existence on it. It's clear they see us as nothing more than workers and nutrition to be eaten if we refuse to work for them.

Don't forget about the Blood Rituals if you're not tasty enough.

It's as if everyone's on a Script. They're consciously ignoring it. Not the only one to notice this.

Love to get some FL on here too. Been following for months and the craziness just keeps coming.
Apparently we'll only have a stable human civilization for another 60-80 years tops, and all the big players are planning accordingly. Not to mention that once our "terraforming" job is finished, we'll probably be evicted from the planet.

Personally I just want to know how their thought-push system works since I'll likely die before it hits the civilian sector.

Agreed.
We stop them, by exposing them, Which is happening now.
So many normies are seeing pizzagate and shit.

We need some "Running Man" 1337 haxor wizard to upload what they found in the emails, hijack a satellite and broadcast it during a national TV event
EI: super bowl
Oscars

Yea, it's horrible, but most people won't believe it they see it themselves.

>Not to mention that once our "terraforming" job is finished, we'll probably be evicted from the planet.

Please explain ,first I heard about this
Also wahat do you mean by FL

I'm ready to have my fucking mind blown out.
I want to step outside the box.
Or code myself riches and woman in "the matrix"

Whatever man, I'm ready for stage 2.

Anyone here from Antarctica?

I'm bored and stoned as fuck so here goes this:

imagine the implications of people finding out:
satan is real
satan is an ay lmao
everything (you) know is a lie
everything you been told that is "fiction" is actually real (magic, dragons, elves, sea creatures, vampires etc etc etc)

I think most people will literally "snap" mentally and be brain dead or go on killing sprees

He/She/It favors our undertakings.
New Order Of The Ages is written on the fucking money. With a Pyramid and All Seeing Eye Of Extraterrestrials.

for once i agree with a leaf.

/x/ is horrible. it's absolute garbage. the kind of idiocy that i see posted there amazes me.

and they're salty as fuck about the fact that Sup Forums does actual magic and elected an actual president and knows more about the spirit world than them.

Anyone ever read the book "Cell" by Stephen King

1337 haxor program some code that is sent through cell phones and "scrambles peoples brains making them into zombies"

So much internet addiction.......
We live in a matrix
Who fucking knows man.................

Thread theme (thread album actually):
youtube.com/watch?v=vv9G3I1FkuI

Sup Forums as intelligent people with real information about stuff.
/x/ is just edgy fags talking about devil worship and writing horrible skinwalker fanfiction that sucks.

The amount of shit posted in Sup Forums is pretty crazy.
FBIAnon for one.
I seen a Chinese secret op dropping truth bombs here.

Just tired of the
>durrr go to /x/
fag comments, so let's start /xpol/

Meme magic is ONE idea by many people. It forces the energy particles to create what is being resonated in our minds.
Magic is literally energy manipulation and the whole Universe is energy.
If you want to call something "god", then that would be the "Universe" IMO

I only follow the "Defense" section of FL. I'd really like to know who's leaking/deciphering all this shit.

Forgotten languages, it's been around for years and would have to be the most dedicated LARP in the history of LARPing for the amount of detail that goes into it. All articles are written in cipher made by artificially combining and evolving languages in a program they refer to as NodeSpace. Very eclectic mix of material (from the parts you can read) by numerous authors using pseudonyms. Some talk about esoteric findings from ancient cultures, others about philosophy and neuroscience.

The juicy articles are usually labeled "Defense" and seem to come from some kind of supragovernmental think tank with extensive ties to big name military contractors. They discuss cutting-edge technology that makes the F-35 look even more like a paperweight and frequently reference multiple (!) ET intelligences that really don't have our best interests in mind. Every article has numerous sources cited, proving that much of the technology is already proven in labs without the public being any wiser.

Just check out the site, you'll see what I mean.

Did you know the Moon landing was falsified. Jews haven't left Terra. Or they have with their precious Race of Outsiders.

J.F.K. was killed or not killed for his speech on lack of Secrecy and Secret Societies.

>nazi flying disc

when the fuck was this?????

Identification.

OHHHH SHITTTTT NIGGA!!

No really though, the Ahnenerbe was the Nazi Occult Black OPs division.
They talked to some guy who had contact with aliens who told them how to build flying saucers.

>Ahnenerbe
>Operation High Jump
>Antarctica

? When was that? That wasn't human made was it? Explain I'd love to read the time and date when that shit was made and how big and where.

Dunno, just saw it posted in /x/ and remembered I saw a Pepe with it in the background.
Found out it's a "Black Sun" used by Thule an old Occult society in Germany.
Hitler made some castle with that symbol laid in the floor as the head quarters for Ahnenerbe

This was actually quite belivable, sources?

I know all that I just wanted to know we can confirm that it was legit not some hoax faggots. If its legit I may just go buy the original book on the Vril. I've been kinda hazy if it was real or not but that make just peek my interest

One article mentioned 2 senators that were paid handsomely by whoever it is to support expansion of our nuclear arms program. Cross-referencing those senators against lobbyists on opensecrets showed five groups who donated to both - all of which were defense contractors. Haven't dug much since then, but Northrop Grumman "donated" $20mil in the last 2 years, which was the same total for lobbying expenses mentioned in the article. So they might be connected, but many things on the site are totally unrelated to defense. It seems more like an academic journal of sorts, but the articles they publish are so inaccessible to the average person that they can let bits of truth out under cover of obscurity.

It takes time. Crop circles can be man made. Signs are all they are to me.

Was it ever figured out where that gif video came from?

Google
LOL
I just saved the pic.

It's looks really symmetrical to my eye.
Myself, could not figure out how to plan that and execute it so well. Doubt most people could.

go back to you faggots are the cancer that is destroying Sup Forums moreso than any the_donald redditor could hope to achieve

speculative and supernatural shit belongs on and not

the peopl on top can change our world with the press of a few buttons.

i walked past a river a year ago and 6 months later the river disappeared and there was a dry acre instead of it.

thats not the only thing, i see cars disappearing, i see buildings changing their locations, even entire fucking sky directions change. example, one day i drove in the s-bahn towards west and ended out a the other side. at east. then i changed trains to the opposite direction and i still came out in fucking eastern direction.

they also have the power to make grown adults to little children. i seem to be one of the very few people who can conscoussly notice these changes. according to them they can just put a tree in a place full of people and no one would notice anything.

they want my soul for some reason.

these people are the fallen angels. i have literally the fallen angels on my back.

>It takes time. Crop circles can be man made.
The ones made quickly overnight I believe are not man made specially depends on how fucking huge they are.

go fuck yourself retard having a few threads about this on Sup Forums doesn't do anything if anything go bitch about the million threads on fucking pizzagate

THERE HERE!!!!!

>DO NOT
>RESPOND
>TO THE
>JEWBOT

>get off /pol fag
>only retard believe this shit
> you're schizo ya freak
>this is serious board, not a LARP thread loser
>beeep boop beeeeppp
>all insults expired

i support you, OP.

Easily seen Mystery. What are the Origins of the Sun and Moon.

more like,

youtube.com/watch?v=eS2mfeo-Ues

the travellers placed the moon because without tides we would be a static pile of dogshit

I'm just mocking the jewbot shill2000 they got running around here these days.

Thanks for the support. Im sure plenty of readers/posters want stuff like this.

EVERYONE
FEEL FREE to start a /xpol/ general if one isn't running.
We all ca be a General like a boss.

Sounds weird as F. Give your soul to God (the Universe and the Divine Light/Creators) and you'll live for ever without harm from evil.

i miss my soulmate, /x/.

Only Jew Science claims to hold the answers to phenomenon. Where is the evidence The Moon even causes tides.

hey mate, can you post a thread on /x/ on behalf of me saying "where is hanz's wife?"

You've written this before.

Buzz Aldrin says that he met ayy lmaos on the moon and they told him that the moon is off limits to humans.

Goes to Antarctica, gets mad sick.......

Didn't you type this years ago.

i need to get the answers from the illuminati

Ghost in the machine

beeep booop beeeeppppp
*static noises* Hanz...I loooove yoouuu
scccccrrrssshhhhhh

>The ones made quickly overnight
They tried that out on some show on the Discovery Channel once, if you bring some metal sheets and a few friends you can stamp down pretty complex patterns really quickly

More from the site. Apparently the astral plane is very real.

I'm not one of them,
Yes. I feel as though you're the most organic thing here. Quick do something convoluted and unpredictable.

tell me about janice, illuminati.

Dead men don't tell tales.

All my captchas are pizza. I have seen this from many other posters too.

what are you implying? that janice is dead?

This is enough confirmation you're Man or at least advanced enough to understand current Happenings.

We're all dead.

What's the link to their site??

Conveniently watermarked on all their spoopy pictures.

Do we agree that negative energy doesn't win the final battle.

>"General Patton is spinning in his grave right now as he sees whats happening with our country and how stupid we have gotten."

Weeeelp I'm blind.
Thanks user
I'm too busy reading the text to notice the pic

and lets not forget

thesun.co.uk/living/1940096/wacky-theory-claims-donald-trump-is-a-time-traveller-who-came-back-from-the-future-to-save-the-world-from-nuclear-war/

>general Patton, a man who despised Jews and communism, is spinning in his grave right now
Oh, of course, to be sure.

I was here when that thread went live. I watched as replies where posted.

Jews are avid readers of Politically Incorrect. They fund Counter Mind Operations after all.

Things Jews And Evil Extraterrestrials Don't Like
Free thought.
Freedom of information.
Uprisings against them.
Fair Work Currency Models.

Oh just wait. The few snippets of translated text will be enough to rustle your jimmies into orbit. Don't ignore the bibliography, it gives directions for further research and clues about the full subject matter in ambiguous articles.