Hello everyone, it's me Donald

Hi guys, I'm here for a short bit to answer any of your questions. I can't obviously provide proof I'm here because of the press. Go ahead and ask me whatever, I'm here for 17 more minutes

Are we going back to the Moon and are you going to holocaust all pedophiles?

What you think of pizzagate?

The moon? Think larger, think farther

What do you expect from mentally ill people?

do you plan to fulfill the prophecy in Genesis for greater israel?
Or are you going to be GOAT Commander In Chief and bring the US back to an isolationist policy so we can handle our domestic issues while forcing other countries with exploding populations and unsustainable ways of living to handle their domestic policy and fix their own countries?

Do you really have ties with Russia?

Well it's difficult but I love the question, you can't survive on your own, there's no way. We need to strengthen ourselves but at the same time we need to foster good relationships with the rest of the world that won't compromise our position. Strength only comes in numbers, not alone, look at Germany in WW2, sad.

What are you going to do to them? or are you one of them

Yes, but only good ones that will get us farther than we've been in the past 50 years.

What happens when you have freedom? You don't just take that away from people, if you expect freedom yourself but can't accept that someone who could crack at any minute has the same freedom, you should think again.

but we're not Germany. I'm not asking if you're going to invade all our neighbors. Just close the boarders and have a strict immigration policy. Stop importing heroin for China via South Amewrica and Mexico. Stop funding the cartels and give mexico a chance to get their country together, so people dont feel the need to immigrate here. and stop selling wolf tickets to the rest of the world for some false dream as the U.S being a "beacon of hope" because its a lie. Home is where the heart is and fucking up every other sovereign country and then tell people to come here because it makes liberals feel better is a fucking lie and when you look at the suffering that philosophy causes, its pure evil what we do
but you're nothing but a larper
die in a fire

Freedom is illusion. Only time you are truly free is when you are sleeping or dead

I'd disagree, why do you think that man was able to stroll in and shoot people? That's freedom right there

this is the most perfect answer I've ever read,

you guys need a lot of repairing of the people's trust in government including the CIA excluding the federal reserve bank and corp US

It's a lot more complicated than these blanket solutions like 'close the borders' and 'increase immigration policy strength' - there is a complex system at work in the world and we have to make sure we're orchestrating the machinery.

Are you going to disclose information, like what is going on down in Antarctica or info that JFK planned on disclosing?

He didnt cause it didnt happen. It was fakenews

I'd love to, the chance of civil unrest due to the public knowing those things is minimal if any. Plus we could really improve relations with the public as suggests.

Does Melania swallow?

I bet she swallows.

But he could have, is the point. Only your conscience is stopping you from doing it.

Of course, what a ridiculous question

not really.
Removing La Raza plants from being directors of immigration would be a great start.
Also cracking down on cartels importing heroin and whatever government agency is helping them would also have significant impact.
Also, cease and dissist operations in the middle east to fund Al-Qaeda and ISIS that created the refugee crisis would make a significant impact.
Basically, cease and desist running around the middle east and Africa like a chicken with its head cut off strapped to a suicide vest would make a significant impact.
Clearly it was to much to ask of democrats, but apparently republicans can govern. But you're trying to hard to prove you can't govern either, you fucking larper.
Kys >>>/reddit/

I'm not an artist and don't have a designer on hand, but could someone draw me up a pepe with two thumbs up that mimics the Stallone picture?

Many of us on here have done extensive work for finding the truth, and spreading it to the public via memes or "memetic warfare". I am wondering if there would be a place in some of your businesses for people like us, and who we may contact to get the ball rolling.

I want to work for your administration or sons, and would do so very passionately.

What will you do about the Southwest border?

The democrats will filibuster everything you try to do. Please build the wall anyway. Pardon people who dodge taxes and donate to a wall fund if you have to. But build the wall

President Trump. Sir I know I'm meaningless to the grand scheme but sir I need a job, I would like to work for the county I live in. The county shops are just down the street from me.
Will you please force them to hire me?
Thank you for your careful consideration humbly yours tax paying peasant.