Look out Cisgendered white males. MTV is after you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ktWCk8g1kY

If you even exist in the same planet as a proud strong womyn they will get you. Who are these two superheroes of woman's rights? What should we name them?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVrM14ss0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Seriously? No one has anything to say about this?

Look I even got digits!

>MTV
It could be funny if made by competent people and without all that pandering. Sadly all i see there is tumblr.
Also dude weed lmao

People still watch MTV?

I think my favorite part was when she did the "look at her without consent." Sight rape anons. Fucking jew influence runs deep.

Bet they get lower ratings then Hayde

see Who would spend their time watching a show like this except virtue signalling /leftpol/?
Who would be flipping through the channels and think
> Golly gee, I just love oppressing the women in my life for no reason
> What's this? A stronk women? With green hair?
> Haha! Wow! She sure is a well-rounded and dynamic character! My views on women have completely changed!
> I'm so glad I live in a country where I can be reprimanded on the basis of my sex. How progressive!
> I will watch more shows like this one so that I can be a good person

And here I was, enjoying a nice apple and just had to open the link and puke all over the apple. Thank you user, I couldn't have lived today without seeing this garbage.

>tumblr fantasies
irl they would just get a couple of slap and cry

>Hayde
What?
Well I am pretty pissed about it personally user. I hate feeling distanced from society for things beyond my control. Like being white. And heterosexual. And a male.

Your welcome user.

Sorry though. But we must spread the word amongst our kind. Knowing is half the battle user.

You sound like a grandma who just discovered texting

I don't often get a kek blessing user.

Will it be canceled after one season or will the Jews subsidize this as part of their propaganda?

the snot color haired one is more a horseface hannah, don't know a name for the blonde one.

>Psst, Nothing personnel... CIS.

What do they mean by this?

>The show has received rave reviews, and has a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes based off of reviews from 8 critics

Really makes me ponder.

The latter probably. They hate admitting they have failed.

The Monthly?

I don't know anyone under 35 who actually has cable. They either had a netflix account or just torrent old shows.

I seriously don't know what the market is supposed to be for shows like this.

The ratings are truly abysmal and you are giving the show attention MTV wants. They are begging for places like /pol, the "alt right", and MRAs to create a controversy out of this show so then the media will pick up on it and promote this empowering feminist TV show.

>getting this triggered over MTV trash

dry your eyes

Shit your right. Fuck.

Last time I watched MTV was when those reality shows were starting up

Wise user is wise

Is this just viral advertising? I swear I've seen the same thread at least five times in the past few days

I saw two episodes and sure it's pure female power fantasy but it has its moment, the writing is smart in places (the first 10mins are terrible though) but good production value.

The show follows two girls, one is a total spoilt brat degenerate and the other is a goody good girl so the contrast is interesting.

It's not the best show but it has its moments.

Also the girls dress up as ninjas, how is that not hilarious?

>Rotten Tomatoes
How surprising. There's only three things Rotten Tomatoes likes

1) Most comic films
2) Any movie that promotes race mixing/liberal bullshit
3) 3 hour long movies for "plot" and "character development"

Any movies with a hint of excitement are given a 0% by most critics and rated as "mindless" or "dull".

I don't know why so many people give a shit about what RT thinks.

>Heavy Breathing

>There is stuff happening out there
what a shocker

>Also the girls dress up as ninjas, how is that not hilarious?

Your child dressing up as a ninja is hilarious. A kick ass rip off with leftist bullshit shoved down your throat isn't.

welcome to the new world
good points user

Yes. They are ragebaiting. They want JewTube views so they can justify the budget to their investors.

Children are not funny.

Don't miss understand me, I mean hilarious as in laugh at and not laugh with.

I can watch shows in the second degree and not get triggered.

>MTV
Shitty channel that will do anything for views. I heard that they used to be a TV station for music once if you can believe that.

also I streamed it illegally

I haven't watched it since the days of Beavis and Butthead and Eminem. I forgot they even existed.

The rest of the remake eps banter SUCKED but the very first...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVrM14ss0w

I'm backtracing you, shillfag.

I'll tell the police