Ralph Smart - Spirituality General

I know you'll assblast this till kingdome come because he is black.

But hear me out /Pol

Thread about spirituality.

>Ralph Smart - indigo's - third eye
youtu.be/pi4YhmWwY88

Guy has a lot of video's and they resonate highly with me.

I'm redpilled as fuck. But that doesn't mean we can't become higher than the regular NatSoc shit...

Hitler was highly into the occult and spiritual.
I think Hitler was right all along. A fallen hero

But yet I like video's from spiritual guru's (and he's black!). He's not the only one... i've been very very interested in this field for a long time.

I believe we are entering a new age. All you people are angry spiritual warriors. The new indigo children who don't buy into the lies of the elite.

You are free from their programming.
But some of you are still stuck in the lower vibrations.

I believe culture and history should be preserved. I believe mudslimes should back the fuck off. And I want my crappy country to be back to it's glory.

I say no too mass-immigration (which is an NWO plot)
I say no too libral shitscum.

Does that make me a rascist? No!
I respect all life... I believe most of you do too...
You don't want the extremes... but you also don't wan't your countries infiltrated.

I believe that if we gain more insight into our own spiritual nature... we can become more.
We are not hippies... we are pissed of and enraged. We are mad and we wan't the globalist jewish shills the be gone!

But we are spiritual. Our culture... our history's and religions all support this divine truth...
Most of it has been misguided.

RECLAIM YOUR BIRTHRIGHT!!

tldr;
Let's talk about spirituality. How spiritual are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yl4bxfzKM3w
666blacksun.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=V7jvP3MB370
dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure if I should tell you to go back to /x/ or not.

I remember I saw one of his video and honestly it's full of bullshit, anyone with traditional/religious knowledge wont get fooled by his "teachings".

For instance, guys like this believe too much in immanence, he's a fool who doesn't know where things come from.

Fuck off with your deep watahs new age shilling.

But this is pure political...
You're awaking and seeing beyond the bullshit and lies.

Our future depends on this shit..
We either WAKE THE FUCK UP

Or we are doomed to repeat history (ForthReich Destroyed / fall into NWO plan)

>Thread about spirituality.

Where do things come from?

What are the mystery schools?
Tell me... Discuss me... don't dismiss me...

Because this shit is what's hidden behind your religions and cultures... the ancient mystery schools created this.

Seeing beyond bullshit and lies does not mean Sup Forums is some kind of voodoo hippy spiritual board where we all eat quinoa and do yoga and worship internet black voodoo blokes.

These people associated with the mystery schools also have a hand in your new age ideology which derived from the CIA in the 70s and 80s.

>when you think you're being deep but you're actually just stupid.

Why?

Tell me about your worldview.
Are you religious?

What do you believe in

chakras aren't real and there's no such thing as "opening your 3rd eye chakra"

meant to reply to

This guy literally uses le enlightened xD memes and parlor tricks to impress and fuck white women btw.

I love watching Ralph, Leo, and a few others. There's a lot of truth in spiritual circles. Being able to have control over your mind/body is very important, especially your mind. You eliminate a good deal of suffering, increase focus, increase discipline, and are less likely to procrastinate on your long-term, higher-consciousness goals. Infinite love, OP.

I aint even had breakfast yet

Go to a smartshop. Take some shrooms.
Or better yet... smoke some DMT.

>I'm redpilled as fuck. But that doesn't mean we can't become higher than the regular NatSoc shit...

Baby's first larp/10

Christian.
You should stay in /x/ because this isn't going to work here very well. I know all about this new age ascension movement and how it started out as cointelpro and it still continues to this day.

I've done shrooms before and I still stand by my point

Yes! I also believe that there is a lot of truth in it. I also believe it's the only way forward...

Focus on yourself and see beyond the veil of illusion. Become a better person.

If everyone would... we would not have been in this mess..
But the global elite have controlled mankind for a very long time and have taken that knowledge from us

Ancient mystery schools created nothing of religion, they simply believe things comes from nature or man...religious knowledge is quite the opposite of his theories.

What do you want to discuss with me?

But is Christ consiousness not the same?
I believe it's the same... i'm not religious because fuck that...

Doesn't mean I don't hold the teachings of christ very dear... that guy was enlightened as fuck..

>Ancient mystery schools created nothing of religion

Please read Manly P Hall - The secret teachings of all ages

>How do you do, fellow polacks?
No but seriously if you don't believe in this type of spirituality you are bluepilled af. All the anons being bitches and not watching the video need to go back to plebbit

Dude...like what if we were all the same person or something?

shit man this strain has really like opened up my spiritual awareness and stuff

It is not the same. Yes we are from God and are connected, but we are not God in human form like Jesus was. We cannot make miracles happen or alter reality unless you're talking about magick, but that's not the same thing.

If we are all one consciousness, does that mean we're all alone?

True.

I believe this is the biggest red pill out there (or Green pill).

This is how the curtain will lift itself. How we get out of the allegorical cave.

Otherwise we'll be stuck.
Easy to fall into the mind-controlled media and beliefs...

Those who know... know what I mean.
Those who cast this aside are ignorant...

We can't be ignorant anymore... we need to be more

How weak minded can you be that you're taken in by a guru? There is no Eastern solution

>I am redpilled
>I follow spiritual YouTube gurus

Pick one

Seriously, if you do believe in this you are bluepilled as fuck. You new agers like to deny facts. The information is out there. It's always been COINTELPRO misdirection targeted towards low level truth seekers who can't think independently.

Are you refuting me? I'm calling OP a retard

No I was agreeing with you kiddo.

>flag

>I'm redpilled as fuck.

C A N I G E T A H E L L O T H E R E

But this is the 3rd dimension. We can't
We can however get insight into the 4th dimensions and higher and affect those accordingly and adjust the matrix...

Jesus was a man. An enlightend teacher.
God worked through him...

You can be like him... that's what spirituallity is about

17:28
>history means HIS story
>have you ever noticed why it's never HER story?
wow so deep bro XD, this is so redpilled XD

Dude... sure New age shit from the 70's is CIA bullcrap...

I've never cared for new age teachings.
I care for universal truth and have come to these conclusion on my own.

There is some trurth out there and a lot of disinfo.
Same as with any other thing....

But to outright outcast it is lunacy

Well put OP and Ralph is a cool and honest guy.
Also mandatory video for the walking dead lurking here.
youtube.com/watch?v=yl4bxfzKM3w

>open video
>PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECE
>close video

He endorses and is friends with Teal Swan. Therefore, I don't trust him. She is a fake liar bitch

If you're open-minded towards spirituality and the Occult, you might like this:
666blacksun.net/
Much better than New Age stuff.

Don't just focus on the video you muppet

You're not gaining any ground bringing up multidimensional knowledge here. It's hurting your stance even more than you admit to listening to channelers, who all are either con artists or shills.

I'm not going to continue to discuss with someone who refuses to even look into how this ideology is flawed and a creation by the elites you are supposedly against.

kek, same thing I did

its nice to see you here Ralph

someone is killing the indigo children ,
and its upsetting the balance.
and you know what means if we loose balance.
extincion.

>"All the anons being bitches and not watching the video need to go back to plebbit"

*watches video*

>"Don't just focus on the video you muppet"

I believe in science.. All things have their roots in science..

Quantum physics are catching up.

Do I believe channelers? Fuck no....

>I've never cared for new age teachings.
>I care for universal truth and have come to these conclusion on my own
You have not because many new age channelers have preached the exact stuff you're talking about. I used to listen to these guys a long time ago. You may not, but I recognize this is new age. You do know the new age information in the 70s is basically the same shit as today.

This man's motivational videos are amazing. He really understands how the mind works. Listen to this guy if you're struggling.
He's a bit repetitive though and the vegan stuff gets old quickly.

Focus on the message... not how he brings it...
The underlying divine truth within it.

Sure Ralph is a softy and makes wordplay and is all smiley happy hippy...

But he knows... He knows the real deal what's going on behind the curtains...
So do most of you...
But plenty of you ignore the obvious...

We are all nature and one...
(((They))) took your knowledge... they don't want you to wake up.

Where does one obtain this multidimensional knowledge?

>Do I believe channelers? Fuck no....

tune yourself to schumans resonance and come back and call us crazy.

I've been following Ralph since pretty much the start of his channel. The dude is very chill and focused and has many great vids with good insight, but he's also uses click-baits a lot, because he knows normies fall for his videos. The guy is making tons of money with his positive videos.

Anyway, he's seriously bluepilled in a lot of things, specially politics.

>quantum physics is strange

>my bullshit new age theories are strange

>therefore quantum physics supports these theories about chakras and third eyes and stuff

That's why I like him...
He motivates you to do more...
He isn't nihilistic as so many of /pol, yet he knows how cucked we are by the elites..

He's vegan stuff do get old fast.. Never cared for that part

It has nothing to do with the fact that he's black and everything to do with the fact that he is an ignoramus pushing new age garbage for white teenagers with dreadlocks.

Fuck off, this is not political.

Focussing internally within oneself and striving to be more than just an empty tool following the programming from birth...

One can achieve this through meditating...
or psychoactive drugs can also be a key, but it'll only show you the door... you'll have to walk through it...

waking up is never easy

It all comes down to this...

Love... Love onself, love yourself...

Love is the key.
Don't be fearfull... hatefull... that's what the elite want...
They are hate manifested...

Don't be edgy contrarians...
Be love... be guidance.
Show the better way

We can change this world

I haven't heard him talk about politics in ages, but I don't remember him being that bluepilled. He basically believed in the New World order and didn't have any hope for making the world a better place in any other way than self-improvement. He was against the concept of race itself back then, and not progressive style anti-white. Maybe he's just pandering to the same clickbait crowd you mentioned now.

He should make a video about magic together with Styx sometime.

People have been doing this for ever and the elites are still winning. Meditation and centering to the self. A connection with God. Yes, this helps people find purpose, but that alone is not going to end the elites corruption.

>read betwen the lines.

>"""""""""""Spirituality""""""""""""""" General

To add, people were doing that in ancient mayan times when they did baby sacrifices.

You get it.

Yes it will...
If we focus on ourself and strive to be better.
Their control will wain...
They focus on fear... Fear is their weapon.
Hatred and divide and conquer tactics... If we awaken we will see through their lies...

They can't controll us.
We will wake up.

>infinite waters

Lol. He's vegan and even he vegans on youtube hate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7jvP3MB370

It started in the 1800s with Helena vlavatsky and followed by Alcester Crowley,

There's not going to be enough people "waking up" despite what you believe with your universal consciousness shift that was supposed to happen several times before in the past, yet new agers still say its going to happen soon.

By cutting us off from our Gods and removing all knowledge, especially that concerning the soul, the mind, and psychic power from the Gentiles, the Jews have had us over a barrel for centuries and unless we empower ourselves NOW, our imminent destruction is near. Heinrich Himmler knew this and along with Adolf Hitler and other Third Reich leaders, he worked relentlessly to eradicate the Jewish program of Christianity from Germany.

dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Main.html

Looks like this confirms my believes even more...

Spirituality is the final red pill. Deal with it.
And don't come shitting about the fake spiritual new age....

New age = fake
Spiritual enlightenment = real

I am god. You guys call me kek. So I would say that's pretty spiritual.