New Zyclon B Comic

New Zyclon B Comic

Notice how Trump has no intentions to do anything about the Jewish overlords? Oh wait, he plans on getting his child bred by them...i forgot.

Americuck all over again.
>leaf

>Implying Republicans are anti-globalist

Does anyone have the real version by chance?

>Republican majority
>Automatically positive
It's just death at a slightly slower rate. Old Ben "One man Klan" Garrison is slipping.

>pizza
>pedo
What did he meme by this?

Trump is not a white nationalist..he is a civic nationalist at best...still 1000 times better than Hillary

Ben keeps the cartoonist business running. Not bad.

Fuck off leaf.

Note the dark clouds over capitol hill

Ben why do you do this? You don't have to label everything.

Isnt it a bit early for that? He hasnt done those things yet if at all

Good catch.

Why does he lable literally everything

Anyone have the original? These edited ones aren't as good

>not labeling everything

What are you, normal?

If he didn't put labels on the dust clouds how can you possibly know what they represented?

I'm starting to come around to liking Ben's cartoons again, they remind me of the pro-Roosevelt cartoons of the 1900s

Do you have that saved just in case you need to reply to someone who doesn't label everything?

Nice edit. Anyone got the original one?

you could shape the dust cloud into a jew

You make me sick. Are you a commie?

We don't do that anymore

He didn't label the White House, the capitol dome or the Washington Monument though, now did he?

Comfiest part is they left the label on the headboard labeled wrong from when Eddy changed it on Double D in the first episode.

Nice to know that Ben was inspired.

Notice the lack of Goldman Sachs in the picture.

Lol he actualy did it he labeled the pizza pedo

I did notice the lack of Government Sachs. And a lack of Putin.

no need, Ben is one of us now

>civic nationalist

When will this retarded reddit meme end?

thanks ben

Those aren't dark clouds. It's smog created by burning all that clean coal and lack of an EPA to enforce environmental laws.

>edit
Well meme'd.

He wasn't elected to deal with those genius. He was elected to deal with migrants and job issues which has a secondary link to jews because they are the ones shoving minorities into the country.

We are still 5ish elections out before we can round them up and throw them in camps.

It will be hilarious when Ben's rosy trump shades fall off later next year

based Ben

lefties BTFO

So he's fine with "libel" when it comes to fake news re: comet but he was against Sup Forums when we were calling him a white supremacist. It's the same damn thing

What is pic related that a reply to?

You should have made this more obvious. It's too subtle considering the usual tone of your cartoons.

>coal
jews*

Where is the unedited version?

It's not subtle at all. The blue skies above the White House are pushing the storm clouds away.

Wont happen unless white births return to normal and the white population grows.

If whites become a minority as projected then Trump will be the last white president elected to office in America.

After that it will be a steady decline into Brazil 2.0.

>Trump is anti-globalism
oh Ben is such a bluepilled libertards

When did Ben start becoming so based?

People are cast out of society for any sort of percieved antisemitism, unfortunately Hitler's legacy saw to that. You will never again get a properly influential world power that runs on that particular vein.

Trump has to be and is being extremely careful not to be percieved as an anti-semite.